I like all the different events that Douglas Heights hosts. Playing Bingo with my soon-to-be roommates and seeing all the people that I will be living with in August is exciting! Thank You so much for all the things y'all have provided us already!

I love the new community. It's well put together and has a lot of perks. Especially the parking!!! It's already better than UTC in my eyes. And their all friendly. I like Douglas heights

I love how connected and involved you have all the future residents. Whether it's a post on Facebook for everyone to connect or an event at y'alls office.,

Beautiful area with up to date everything! Friendly helpful staff!Reasonably priced and much more private than a dorm. Equipped with modern furniture and appliances.

I think Douglas Heights is such a great community! I'm excited to live around fellow college students in this friendly environment. Douglas heights has so many fun amenities and being so close to campus is for sure a plus

I enjoy the close distance to campus and also all of the wonderful amenities that come with our new community. The Douglas Heights team has also taken the time to be involved with their residents and that makes the experience even better.

Very easy to signup and super friendly staff. Can't wait to move in. Offers all the latest modern amenities at a great price and very close to campus.

Loved the pizza on move in day! After a long day of moving, it was so nice to have a surprise dinner. Completely unexpected and appreciated!

I think Douglas heights is awesome! The only problem is its loud every single night and when you call for a noise complaint the courtesy officers are not available. Also, the elevators tend to never work and the tanning bed is a huge hassle to get in one time.

Douglas heights is well kept and has many amenities! When issues did come up, their maintenance has fixed it and have been kind. My experience has been great and I haven't had issues with neighbors or the Douglas heights staff.

Everything is great I just wish the printers were set up. Other than that the pool and fitness center are up kept very well and nothing major has gone wrong in my room

The pool and location also the price for the location and stuff you get is worth. The staff is also really helpful and fair they also throw us cool events.

Community is awesome ,pool ,gym , study area in community are fantastic.. security is the best part in community .. Staff are very helpful..

The apartments are so nice that they are hard not to like. And I can't forget about the free coffee in the lobby... It has been key for the 8am's!

The service is over the top I have never lived in an apartment complex with such quality staff. Always willing to help and go out of the way if needed to.

Douglas Heights is a great community for college students who want to live off campus and be on their own. It has allowed mr to truly feel.like an adult without worrying about my safety, or my education.

I like that it's so close to campus so I can walk to class and not have to worry about finding a parking spot. Also I like that there are bathrooms in every room.

The staff has been very responsive to the issues that came about pretty quickly. Aside from that, I feel like I'm living in a resort every time I'm home. Douglas has given me a great environment to develop myself into a more productive and happier person because of its amenities and location.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like Douglas Heights (had to make work count)

I really enjoy the communal feeling I have about living with so many other people! Not to mention the amount of friends I've made here is amazing!

My experience so far has been wonderful. Anytime there has ever been a problem Douglas Heights has taken care of it in a quick and easy fashion, making it easy for all residents.

I love the game room and the everyone that works in the leasing office. the pool is really great aslo. jessica long is keeping me notified with everything thats going on

Enjoy the community of the place. Also the freedoms that are given when living off campus. However it is still close enough to campus that I could just ride my bike there

I think Douglas Heights is an awesome community for college students. The staff is helpful with any problems and my experience has been a very positive one.

love the staff, love the amenities, love all the safety features, love the view, however the noise is awful. I have complained on my upstairs neighbors twice and it still continues through all hours of the day/night