So far l have been mildly satisfied but overall disappointed in my Douglas heights experience. It has more to do with the community that lives here rather than the establishment itself. Also, the rent is outrageous and definitely not worth it.

the apartments are nice and i like having a pool. the community is decent besides all of the noise from people throwing parties but the amenities in the complex are good

Douglas Heights is like living at a spring break resort permanently. It is constantly loud outside and people are destroying our home. Something has got to be done because I know many of us are miserable here.

It is nice being so close to campus. The amenities are amazing. I love being on the courtyard side, because I can hear the fountain and that is very relaxing to me. What I don't like is how loud it can get on the weekends because people have parties.

The rooms are super nice as well as the extra stuff like the free printing and the gym. I have an problems with noise from other residents. Other than that, I have had a good experience so far.

I've literally loved every second of living here. As far as I'm concerned, the people who are complaining should just move out if they have an issue. We're lucky to have such an awesome home.

The apaprtments are great as far as the physical aspect goes , but on the other hand , there have been numerous of instances where people haven't felt safe parking near the complex and think that an security guard should be hired .

I really really really really like having my private bathroom. I also really really really really enjoys the location to campus. I thoroughly love my walk in closet

So far so good, only a few slight noise complaints but overall good. Minor setbacks during move in but they were fixed quickly and well. Walls are too thin.

the location and convenience to campus is my favorite part for sure! also, i love having my own bathroom and getting to share this living experience with my best friends!

It is a beautiful complex. The kitchens are nice. Space feels a bit cramped, and the bedrooms vary drastically in size, yet rent is the same for everyone.

DH is an awesome place to live... it's nice having furniture and utilities included! The pool and tanning bed are also nice compliments, and it's a perfect distance from campus too.

I love everything about Douglas Heights! The staff is wonderful and it's a great place to be! It can be a little noisy sometimes but that's alright! I made a great decision in moving in here.

Fun environment with all the amenities you could want. However, their are some negatives such as : elevators haven't worked much, guest parking had been an issue, internet sucked until I personal had it fixed, depending on location it can get very loud, and issues with staff not being well informed to handle the many questions we have about bills, emails, etc.

I enjoy all the great amenities offered to us. I like have my own bathroom. Though the noise and the constant partying by the pool has got to stop. I can't sleep and I am paying $750 a month. That's out of hand

The staff is awesome! Great people and easy to talk to. The amenities are some of the best you can have at an apartment complex and everything is included except for cable pretty much which is great.

I like the courtyard and the clubhouse the most. That's something that the other places I considered to live didn't have to offer. The biggest plus for me personally, is the bathrooms in each bedroom.

Great property, great units for the residents. Not so pleased with some residents who live here that continuously tears up the property. I love how I have a view of the pool area so that we can see if our friends are down there. Also I love the group study rooms on each floor, I've been putting those into use lately.

I like that I've been able to meet a lot of new people. Douglas heights is its own community and I've made some great new friends. I also enjoy living in an apartment where I have my own room and bathroom.

Love the facilities, Coffee saves my life every day!!! I really enjoy being able to use the gym it is very convenient. Also, have not used the study rooms but love having them there.

I love being at Douglas heights, It is a great way to make new friends. Not to mention how nice the facility it! I have grown to love the amenities and the people here!

I love how welcomed everyone makes you feel! As soon as I moved in, I felt so at home. Nice place with nice staff! They also keep you updated on everything in the best ways!

Can get kind of loud at times but the rooms are very nice. All of the features are very nice like the workout room and the game rooms and the pool.

Love the community and the pool. Love all the amenities including the work out area and the study rooms. All the staff are very helpful and always nice

I love being close to so many people my age. Not having to get in a car to meet up with them is definitely a plus! I also love the pool. It's so nice to get out of class and hop on the elevator and lay by the pool for a few hours!