Community is awesome ,pool ,gym , study area in community are fantastic.. security is the best part in community .. Staff are very helpful..

The pool and location also the price for the location and stuff you get is worth. The staff is also really helpful and fair they also throw us cool events.

Everything is great I just wish the printers were set up. Other than that the pool and fitness center are up kept very well and nothing major has gone wrong in my room

Douglas heights is well kept and has many amenities! When issues did come up, their maintenance has fixed it and have been kind. My experience has been great and I haven't had issues with neighbors or the Douglas heights staff.

I think Douglas heights is awesome! The only problem is its loud every single night and when you call for a noise complaint the courtesy officers are not available. Also, the elevators tend to never work and the tanning bed is a huge hassle to get in one time.

Loved the pizza on move in day! After a long day of moving, it was so nice to have a surprise dinner. Completely unexpected and appreciated!

Very easy to signup and super friendly staff. Can't wait to move in. Offers all the latest modern amenities at a great price and very close to campus.

I enjoy the close distance to campus and also all of the wonderful amenities that come with our new community. The Douglas Heights team has also taken the time to be involved with their residents and that makes the experience even better.

I think Douglas Heights is such a great community! I'm excited to live around fellow college students in this friendly environment. Douglas heights has so many fun amenities and being so close to campus is for sure a plus

Beautiful area with up to date everything! Friendly helpful staff!Reasonably priced and much more private than a dorm. Equipped with modern furniture and appliances.

I love how connected and involved you have all the future residents. Whether it's a post on Facebook for everyone to connect or an event at y'alls office.,

I love the new community. It's well put together and has a lot of perks. Especially the parking!!! It's already better than UTC in my eyes. And their all friendly. I like Douglas heights

I like all the different events that Douglas Heights hosts. Playing Bingo with my soon-to-be roommates and seeing all the people that I will be living with in August is exciting! Thank You so much for all the things y'all have provided us already!

What I love is that Douglas Heights is all the pros and perks of living on and off campus. I will be able to walk to school and have that community atmosphere while still being off campus.

I really enjoy that Douglas heights is catered toward college students. I also like that there are so many activities that Douglas heights does for the college students.

I love Douglas heights! I can't wait to move in!!!!! The people there are so nice! They always give the future residents opportunities to win things! Cannot wait to call this my home!

I absolutely love Douglas heights. I can't wait to move there next semester. The staff is super nice and all the free stuff is amazing. I love the game nights!

I love how open and welcoming everyone has been! With all the events I am so excited to be apart of this community. I cant wait to live at Douglas Heights next year! Keep up the kindness(:

Douglas heights is a sweet new apartment complex for college students. The amenities and private bathrooms are enough to make you sign a lease, everything else is just benefits.

I love how welcoming the staff is. They will always answer any question I may have. I also love how they treat future residents! They at always giving us free food, etc.

I cannot wait to live in Douglas Heights this fall! I like most that i dont have to walk forever to the gym or to a pool. Cant wait to have those in my back yard. peace n blessings

I really enjoyed all the community events and giveaways. There were a lot of people with some really cool events. The prizes were also great, and it gave a good opportunity to see what the rooms would look like.

The staff members are incredibly helpful! They were basically willing to bend over backwards to make anything happen for us. The customer service was simply amazing and truly impressed me! (Plus the facilities are unreal!)

So far I've liked my yeti cup the most! And chick fil a biscuits. You guys make living there really exciting for us to move in and it makes our friends who are living elsewhere really jealous.

Love that it's close to campus, furnished, and filled with friends! All of the added amenities, like free wifi and a pool are just one less thing to worry about.