Well, Obvioudly Douglas Heights is not finished yet, but I am pumped to live there. I love how involved the staff want to get in with us. They made sure we had stuff for stressful finals. They do give aways on instagram. I dont know how it coukd get much better!

Everything so far has been completely wonderful! Thanks for making everything so easy and student friendly! I can't wait to make so many memories living here!

What I liked most about Douglas Heights was the warm welcome everyone received when they arrived at the door! It made everything so relaxed, and much easier to make big decisions like signing a lease.

I love everything Douglas Heights has to offer! They are really hospitable and they even know my name already. I can't wait to live there next Fall.

Douglas Heights is always giving away free stuff to students and having fun events for students to attend. They are offering so much to all the incoming residents and I am so excited to move in.

Everyone is super nice and friendly. And I am so excited to move in in August! Every time I had questions I would get an answer emailed right away, very helpful.

I'm the most excited about the pool. Actually the Starbucks, it will be so awesome always having coffee ready! August can't come soon enough.

Everyone that I have worked with at Douglass Heights have been so great! They are all so kind and explain everything very well. I can't wait to live there next year!

When going into the leasing office of Douglas Heights everyone who worked there was super nice and helpful. They answered every question that I asked and was honest. Talking to them made my roommate and I very excited about moving in!

I think that Douglas Heights has handled the rush and business of the past couple of weeks well. Everything in the leasing center was presented nicely and it looks impressive.

My experience has been great so far! Everyone is so nice and caring. If I have a question and email somebody they respond very quickly! I can't wait to live at Douglas Heights!

Douglas Heights is doing great with answering any questions and in a timely matter! I am loving the free giveaways. The advertising is awesome!