Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Perfecto buena propiedad muy bien quito de trabajo Todos son muy amables Bien equipo de mantenimiento Muy organisados todo muy limpio perfecto
I like this place. Good place to live within budget . Maintenance got better than last time.. I wish they could improve the pest control inside the house as well. Other than everything seems good..😁😁
Great place to stay prices clean environment and safe. I recommend if you looking for a great place to stay is to come check it out you won’t be disappointed
Been here for a month and everything is good. People at the front desk are nice and helpful. Apartment layout is nice and spacious. It's close to many places.
We are happy living here, the environment is nice. The location is great. Just some issues with the apartment this days and not the help required. But overall we enjoy living here.
I love the location and the quiet woodsy feel to the lay out of the complex. I find the amenities, like the gym and the pools (especially the splash park) a major plus.
So far Dunwoody Village has met all of my expectations and then some. Tabitha in the leasing office is the absolute best and I would recommend this property to any of my friends.
It has be an okay experience but there are room for improvements. I like the neighborhood and the location. When asked to fix something, it does take time for them to visit.
It is extremely quiet and peaceful. I love being surrounded by mature trees. It gives a nature like feel. I love the size of the apartment rooms and closet space. It is very convenient to have a full gym available.
Great apartment, has some issues but you usually do with complexes. The gate sometimes doesnt work on the right side for entering. I recieve packages just fine, no problem so far with them getting stolen.