This complex is a wonderful place to stay. Like most places it does have it downfalls such as loud and noisy neighbors. Besides this minor issues everything else is great.

I love living in Dunwoody Village. The location is wonderul! Convenient to all the major highways but also quiet and lots of greenery. Convenient to several parks. I feel very safe living here. I've lived her almost 3 years and the majority of my neighbors have been her 8 years+. The gym here is amazing! Unless you want to do fitness classes, there is not need for a gym membership. The maintenance team is on the ball and very friendly. The community has a wi-fi cafe that can be used by residents as needed. They don't have a true "clubhouse" for rental but you can rent the cafe. Since Milestone has managed the property, I've more large scale improvements: roofing, paving, etc. Milestone was able to come in and get one of the pools open this season and it was much appreciated. I am hoping for both to be open next season. I've seen much work being done on both so I'm hopeful. I would rate the community a 5 at that point. It is a community that is definitely worth looking at.

I haven't been here long enough to submit a fair review. Check back in the future and I will be sure to update my review of this property with details.

Great place to live. They fix things in a timely manner. Only drawback is the gate is always broken. The gym is great. It would be nice if they have more community events so we can get to know some of the residents.

Its my third year in the same cominity and i am glad i do get the apartment in reasonable price with some great aminities provided by the administration.

I have been living here for 18 months now. It is a nice, quiet community. I live in the back -- so it the noise level might be different. Maintenance gets work orders done within 24hrs. Only think I do not like is that the gate is constantly broke and the trash bins are always over flowing.

This place is a good place to stay. I love all of the amenities and the maintenance is always done in a timely fashion. The employees in the front office are always respectful and courteous. They’ve always answered my questions. The assistant manager is also always helpful. I’ve had some difficult financial problems this year and he’s always lending a helping hand where he can. Thank you.

The first few months of living in Dunwoody Village were a bit rough. The previous management team was quite sloppy and my experience was an accumulation of management misplacing my paperwork, moving me into an apartment I had not originally agreed upon, bullying me into staying, and living with the smell of heavy paint from the adjoining apartments being repaired from a fire. Overall, the complex is a beautiful place to live. Its quiet and I love how wooded the area is. I love how convenient the location is and once the paint fumes settled I was much more comfortable. Whenever I have a maintenance issue they come out right away. The vibe of the place changed when the new management team came in. They are much more attentive, much more interesting in being proactive in community events. They send updates, hold neighborhood get togethers. Very nice, professional and efficient. I'm very happy i stayed.

I've been living at the Dunwoody Village apartment for 5yrs now, new Georgia resident, although this is a large complex anytime I've had any issues they were resolved asap, one night after 9pm my waterheater started leaking they replaced the waterheater that night, I haven't had any major problems living here.

Management and staff seem to lack communication. This is a huge community and it requires a lot of organization on managements part, unfortunately all agents aren’t on the same page.

It seems just fine to me. They definitely need to improve on their maintenance system as one of my maintenance requests was closed out by itself unexpectedly and left not fixed.

Lived here since January 2018. So far I have no complaints. I submitted a few times a work order and they sent someone in a very timely manner to take care of it. Also, the facilities are very good.

Great location. They are trying to build a community. But maintenance is getting bad. The gym's AC hace been down for weeks. The ratsin the trash compactors is a problem.

Maintenance and front gate issues. Overall, my experience has been great. Quiet community for the most part and no bugs in the apartment. So far so good.

So Far so Awesome. They've been a good help with making proper adjustments. Wonderful energy with smiles. And have great understanding towards any of my needs.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I love living here! The community is huge lots of amenities and a friendly staff! Usually takes a quick time to get any issues resolved. You truly get what you pay for here

Been here for a little over a year, no complain about the service and the complex, my only critique is about my ouster roommate, they smoke a lot of weed and there is always that smell around, besides the kids can see that, 2412 Apt J is my apartment.

Wonderful community. Very safe and quiet. Friendly management team and very fast response time in regards to any repairs or problems. Great amenities and very spacious.

I’ve lived here for over 4 years and what I appreciate is the quiet street that I live on and how affordable it is. There have been several changes in management with some being better than others. At this time I see more of an effort to improve customer service which has been severely lacking from past management. Improvements needed still include having a gate that works year round. There was one year the gate was broken for at least 10 months. Also they should do better about the building exteriors and landscaping.

Has been absolutely fantastic so far. Justin Edge (leasing agent) was helpful, on top of everything, and got me exactly what I was after. Absolutely zero complaints about the apartment or staff or amenities. This apartment has been incredible and for the price, light years beyond what I thought I could afford. Thank you Dunwoody Village!

The apartments are affordable compared to the other apartments in the area. And maintenance personnel usually fix problems within 24-48 hours. However, the apartments are fairly old, so there can be numerous issues. The residents are sometimes noisy. The leasing office staff is usually nice, but they're not always responsive. I wouldn't recommend moving to these apartments unless you're in a financial bind or have extremely low expectations.

location is great! Very close to everything while still feeling apart of the community. Very responsive to maintence calls. I wish the interiors were all updated in a similar way.

Overall it’s been a pleasant experience living here for the past several years. Issues are usually addressed and corrected quickly. It is usually harder to get out of the complex than to enter. I don’t see the need for the gates exiting the neighborhood.

The complex is kept up really well. Maintenance tasks can be really fast at times but some external things, like our broken porch light fixture, may take months. The staff is friendly and helpful when they are available in the office. There are times where there are 3-4 people in the office and for some reason they will have the door locked and say that they're out viewing apartments and not let you in. The pool closes early. There is no access to the gym area without buying a $50 key.

No issues pretty much quiet in my neighborhood. I can honestly say I have enjoyed my stay here for the past 2 years. Shawn is awesome he is truly genuine .