Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

This complex is a wonderful place to stay. Like most places it does have it downfalls such as loud and noisy neighbors. Besides this minor issues everything else is great.
I love living in Dunwoody Village. The location is wonderul! Convenient to all the major highways but also quiet and lots of greenery. Convenient to several parks. I feel very safe living here. I've lived her almost 3 years and the majority of my neighbors have been her 8 years+. The gym here is amazing! Unless you want to do fitness classes, there is not need for a gym membership. The maintenance team is on the ball and very friendly. The community has a wi-fi cafe that can be used by residents as needed. They don't have a true "clubhouse" for rental but you can rent the cafe. Since Milestone has managed the property, I've more large scale improvements: roofing, paving, etc. Milestone was able to come in and get one of the pools open this season and it was much appreciated. I am hoping for both to be open next season. I've seen much work being done on both so I'm hopeful. I would rate the community a 5 at that point. It is a community that is definitely worth looking at.
I haven't been here long enough to submit a fair review. Check back in the future and I will be sure to update my review of this property with details.
Great place to live. They fix things in a timely manner. Only drawback is the gate is always broken. The gym is great. It would be nice if they have more community events so we can get to know some of the residents.
Its my third year in the same cominity and i am glad i do get the apartment in reasonable price with some great aminities provided by the administration.
I have been living here for 18 months now. It is a nice, quiet community. I live in the back -- so it the noise level might be different. Maintenance gets work orders done within 24hrs. Only think I do not like is that the gate is constantly broke and the trash bins are always over flowing.
This place is a good place to stay. I love all of the amenities and the maintenance is always done in a timely fashion. The employees in the front office are always respectful and courteous. They’ve always answered my questions. The assistant manager is also always helpful. I’ve had some difficult financial problems this year and he’s always lending a helping hand where he can. Thank you.
The first few months of living in Dunwoody Village were a bit rough. The previous management team was quite sloppy and my experience was an accumulation of management misplacing my paperwork, moving me into an apartment I had not originally agreed upon, bullying me into staying, and living with the smell of heavy paint from the adjoining apartments being repaired from a fire. Overall, the complex is a beautiful place to live. Its quiet and I love how wooded the area is. I love how convenient the location is and once the paint fumes settled I was much more comfortable. Whenever I have a maintenance issue they come out right away. The vibe of the place changed when the new management team came in. They are much more attentive, much more interesting in being proactive in community events. They send updates, hold neighborhood get togethers. Very nice, professional and efficient. I'm very happy i stayed.
I've been living at the Dunwoody Village apartment for 5yrs now, new Georgia resident, although this is a large complex anytime I've had any issues they were resolved asap, one night after 9pm my waterheater started leaking they replaced the waterheater that night, I haven't had any major problems living here.
Management and staff seem to lack communication. This is a huge community and it requires a lot of organization on managements part, unfortunately all agents aren’t on the same page.