Overall I've enjoyed living here. Maintenance staff is generally prompt in responding to work order requests. I had an ongoing issue with a roof leak, once addressed to Ryan, maintenance supervisor, he followed up closely to ensure it was done properly. Whenever I go into the office most of the staff is nice, friendly, and welcoming; especially Tabitha, she's awesome! I do have issue with gate sometimes being open, pests occasionally, and huge rats by the gym and trash compactor.

Dunwoody Village Apartments are very nice place to leave. It is quiet place. Close to Hwy., and Marta. Good location. Convenient for shopping.

Spacious apartments, within a great community. I enjoy the movie nights and meeting my neighbors. The staff is courteous and friendly. Convenient location so close to the highway, the schools are wonderful and the park is so close!

Shawn is awesome very attentive toward residents. I have been here 2 years no major issues as of yet. Would definitely recommend this property .

I love living at Dunwoody Village. The units are spacious and modern. Restaurants and shopping are very nearby as well. The thing I love most is how peaceful and quiet the neighborhood is at all times of the day.

My apartment was pretty run down when I moved in. Not all areas are kept pristine, gates open a lot, building really needs pressure washing.

The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. Had a few issues when I first moved but everything worked out just fine and I’ve had no complaints since then. The gym and pool areas are kept up with quite nicely and the staff is very helpful when needed.

I've lived here for two years. Dumpsters could be emptied more regularly and a new company to maintain the gates is needed but other than that so far so good!