Been here for a month and everything is good. People at the front desk are nice and helpful. Apartment layout is nice and spacious. It's close to many places.

Great place to stay prices clean environment and safe. I recommend if you looking for a great place to stay is to come check it out you won’t be disappointed

I like this place. Good place to live within budget . Maintenance got better than last time.. I wish they could improve the pest control inside the house as well. Other than everything seems good..😁😁

Perfecto buena propiedad muy bien quito de trabajo Todos son muy amables Bien equipo de mantenimiento Muy organisados todo muy limpio perfecto

I like living here in the community. The location is great. The activities and amenities are some of the best you can find. The Dunwoody community just offer so much for a family, a single person, or young couple just starting out. The most important factor for me is the safety. I feel safe living here.

The team at my community is great! They’re fast and efficient and the turnaround time with maintenance has been the best I’ve ever experienced. My current apartment unit is slightly outdated which is why I gave it a 4-star. One of my gas burners unfortunately will not work, I had to get outlets updated to accommodate my appliances, and the walls and floors are very thin. I can hear most conversations noises from outside and my neighbors, and can hear every footstep above me. Other than those things, the experience here is wonderful!

Been here since 2006. I feel safe here. When I have a problem of any kind it's always handled quickly. Your maintained people are always polite and helpful.hope to be here many more years.

For the most part I haven't had any problems but the office is a little slow to return calls or follow up. The community is nice and mostly quiet.

Just moved in. I like the quiet safe neighborhood. Apartment is much bigger than I need. Don't love that I have to pay for the laundry service since I believe that's what my rent is for. Have had some hiccups with maintenance and communication but overall they are willing to help and fix things quickly.

It was all good except for the last minute change of my apartment. It gave me a headache with all the account in the address. I had to change everything again.

its good, It is having good swimming pool , play grounds kids play area. It is having secured entrance. The staff at leasing office are good.

The community is quite. The office is very unorganized and quite frankly don’t take responsibility for anything. The laundry facilities either don’t work or always full. And they take forever to fulfill maintenance requests

The vibe and atmosphere here is amazing! Nice quiet neighbors. This neighborhood is honestly huge no wonder it has village in the name! Would definitely recommend

So far so good...a couple of noise problems but nothing bad. great location and commute to Buckhead and downtown and the area feels like home.

Awesome community lovely staff great schools extremely quiet neighborhood nice neighbors a lot of stores close by. For shopping and dining out

Ashanti and Chris was very helpful though out the whole Application-Move In process! I love the community staff and the community in general!

the community so far has really blown us away. we are really loving living here and Tabitha was amazing. We are very glad we decided to make this our home.

So far so good. I’m new to the community looking forward to the stay. Hoping that all is well and that my experience is a great one. Dunwoody Village

So far I have no complaints. Nice, peaceful, and beautiful area here in Dunwoody. I feel safe here and no disturbances from neighbors is awesome.

Great place to live. Awesome location near to MARTA , malls and hospitals. Surrounded by beautiful tall trees and near to Brook run park. This is a great community to raise kids.

Great! Office people are awesome, nice, and helpful. Especially Tabitha, she's so honest, and nice. Always help us out with anything we need. Love living here!

The complex itself is very nice, and safe especially considering it’s proximity to Atlanta. When people complain about the gate being broken it’s stupid - it’s obvious that tenants or people living with them who do not have a key card just want them open all of the time so they break them. My main complaint is that we have quite a few things in our apartment that need to be fixed, including leaks, that have not been resolved and have been a problem for over a year. But the price is so good that we stay anyway.

Really great place to live. Nice and quiet. Huge complex with lots of activities and great neighbors to mingle with. All around happy that I renewed my lease here

Very peaceful community and a good environment. The gym is useful and there are dog parks and nice community spaces. I haven’t had a reason to complain.

I have loved my time at Dunwoody Village. The maintenance especially has been super quick to help me with any issues that I may have had or getting someone out to fix something if need be.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes