The best place for me and my family i like every single place of the community the attention is very good for everybody and also they have the most professional staff

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

My wife and i had a great experience with Ms.Tabitha!From the moment we Inquired about moving in, to the whole process, all the way up to the day we got our keys, and even afterwards! Ms.Tabitha is very professional, looking for a place to call home isn’t always easy, but when you have someone like Ms.Tabitha who shows she cares about her residents and that her job is to ensure that a person/people are happy with their home, happy with the way they were treated THAT IN ITSELF GOES A LONG WAY! Her spirit is just AMAZING and further more put the icing on the cake for my wife and i to say THIS IS WHERE WE WANT TO CALL HOME! Thank you Ms.Tabitha for all your patience through our process!

We really love this place. By far the best apartment complex I’ve ever had. They work with you and their customer service is amazing, especially ms Tabatha. I would recommend this to everyone!

Have been living here for about 1.5 years. Mostly positive feedback, i like the community, the area, the facilities, the appartments are nice as well.

I have not moved into my unit yet, however, Tabitha has made this experience a very smooth transition for me. She has been very patient and attentive and she has gone above and beyond to assure my unit is move in ready. Very positive and professional attitude. Community seems quiet.

My experience at Dunwoody Village has been undeniably great. The leasing office took great care of me when getting everything set up in the very beginning and I have had zero (!!) problems in my 14 month tenure. The value for the space is bar none, it cut my commute time by 80%, the community is nice and quiet...it has just been an absolutely ideal situation. The only reason that I am moving out is that I purchased a house, if not, then I would be here for the foreseeable future. The ONLY 2 thing that could be improved on (and I am nitpicking just to find something) is that trash service ought to be twice a week because sometimes it gets a little backed up, and that all of the pools should've been opened. Other than that, I honestly can't say a bad word about it. I've referred several friends to live in the complex because I wanted others to share the same experience that I did. The staff was wonderful and everything has been great. Thank you for a great 14 months!

My apartment has several things that need to be fixed and even after requesting someone to come fix those things. They are still unfixed. The apartments are adequate.

the balcony area was not cleaned and still very dirty, the apartment also had pending problems such as having no light in the kitchen, laundry doors outside, unchanged toilet seat, main sink covered.

My residence experience is exceptional because the staff are phenomenal to their customers!! The interaction I have with the staff and managers are simply professional, caring and we’ll help you any way they can!!

It’s been over a year and I am still waiting on them to fix my roof leak... bad customer service. Never respond on time for anything. Never can get someone on the phone.

Gates are always broken. Trash is always overflowing at dumpsters. Trash is on the ground around the community. Pools may or may not be open during the summer. Water constantly gets turned off at the complex. Location is convenient, though.

Very good place to live, the apartments are very confortable and the team in the office are the best, i would choose dunwoody village again to live.

Its a quite neighborhood with gas station, restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Maintenance team is good. I do enjoy my time living here.

My experience here has been good but one issue that is very prevalent is the community gate which closes on the passing car sometimes and we have the damage which we have to suffer.

Dunwoody Village is a very nice place to live. Very convenience, reliable and afordeble. Close to for grosery shoping. Close to HWY. , Mall and ride Marta.

I have been here a year now and everything is good. The community is diverse. The neighbor are friendly and it is enough space for long walks. The staff is ok, you can tell at times there are burn’t out from dealing with resident other related issues. In conclusion, it’s a good place to stay, just make sure you choose the right day to move in because your rent depends on it.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I love how big the complex is, lots of activities and amenities. The gym is large with well maintained equipment. Tennis courts, swimming pools, dog park, outdoor screen area. These are some of my favorite amenities! Great school district!

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Recently moved here - The staff is very accommodating and attentive. The property is beautiful & very well maintained. Suggestions to improve the appearance of the property is for paint to be updated on buildings and gate stairwells especially for prospective tenants viewing this when touring comparing to other possible property choices. Experienced a problem with the gate access even after using the key card that presented a backup problem with the residents. The security access is great however problems for residents to get in can be frustrating. Overall great community and staff.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

A gorgeous property nestled amongst clovely trees, Dunwoody Village is a nice quiet community of all races and Creed's. I have come to appreciate it more and more over the years and I love our new dog park ❤️!

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I recently shifted to new apartment with in the same community. The new apartment has some problems and work order is placed but it is taking for them to fix the issues.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3years now and even with different management companies I've had no issues at all besides the gates. For the amount I'm paying for rent I'm content.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

A very nice complex and reasonably priced. I love the staff, maintenance, and amenities. Having water built into the monthly rent is helpful. The people who live here suck though. Dog poop is everywhere. No one stops at the stop signs. The main stop sign at the four way intersection next to the second mailbox - could y'all put a camera up there? I would personally review all footage and y'all could fine people who aren't stopping. Someone is going to get hit with how people drive here.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for over a decade. Though the management team changes often, I must say that I’m pleased with the up keep of the property over the years.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live! I have not felt "unsafe" at any point living here, and the units are well maintained. A few maintenance issues outside of the units (sidewalks, roads, etc.), but great overall.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

i have been living here for the last two years and so far the experience was so good. good location friendly people. the location is most important to me because it's close to where I work in the pharmacy. also close to the high way which is always a good thing in Atlanta.