Everyone in the community is very nice and helpful. Management has been very helpful in our moving process. We love the area and have felt very welcomed.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a pretty quiet community! Maintaince always comes on time and the property is always clean! I really like living here! We've been here 2 years.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge is an amazing community. I love the atmosphere of feeling like living in a mountain resort while living in the city. The amenities, staff, and facilities are amazing.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of these apartments! We are able access shopping, food, and natural habitats easily which, I love. I like the layout of our apartment and enjoy having the pool in the summer and hot tub in the winter.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love it, although things could be updated such as the playground for the kids and inside the apartments would be nice to have updated appliances but overall still a great community.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Excited to move in!! We cannot wait for November to come. I love October and all, but we move in November!! So excited, the staff is very kind and helpful, the move in process should be smooth!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I like the community, it has a great location, high quality units, and a helpful staff. My main concern however is difficulty getting appliances repaired, mainly the in unit washer which has been looked at multiple time but deemed functional, despite the problem persisting. If you're lucky enough not to have anything major break though, it's a great place to live especially if you work in the centerra area. It's a little pricey, but I suppose that's all of Colorado now, unfortunately. Luxury might be a stretch, but everything is nice and clean. Also it seems to reject any negative reviews...

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quite a nice and quiet community. One big thing making my rating not a full 4-5 stars, the no smoking rules for this community is not enforced. Very annoying during the summer when we like to actually use our balcony.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the convenience of living at Eagle Ridge!!! Close to everything I need! Staff is quick and responsive to all my needs. Being close to walking trails is a bonus, too!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Organized when doing the paving of our parking lots. Seems we may have more spots available. Promptly addresses concerns when we go to the office and want them to help us with something.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love it here, very quiet, friendly people, and nice apartments that are well maintained along with the outside landscaping and at an affordable price.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

One of the best apartments I’ve ever lived in. Almost no maintenance issues, very friendly staff, beautiful view, love the layout, love the lake everything is amazing!! Thank you to Eagle Ridge

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We like it here, would love some bike racks on the property though. The staff is nice and more friendly than the previous staff so we’re happy about that.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartments are very spacious with lots of windows letting natural light in which I love. It’s a very quiet and safe community. The office and maintenance staff are always so polite, helpful and precessional.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We’ve lived here previously, but the staff this time around has been spectacular! We had a few little speed bumps when we were scheduled to move in, but Denise and Sondra have gone above and beyond to get these issues fixed and ready for us to move in! I’m looking forward to being a part of the community again and am thankful for the gracious and helpful Eagle Ridge Staff!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The front office and maintenance personnel are very nice and accommodating. The apartment was not quite ready for us at move in and they went above and beyond to overcompensate for the delay.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Really like living on the lake and being able to go to the pool. Great place to live. Really like living on the lake and being able to go to the pool.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very nice staff. Great landscape and amenities! The apartments are clean and built well. A Nice lake and trail are right next to the complex’s and all my shopping’s needs are in close range. It’s a very convenient and nice place to live.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly. Doug did an excellent job of showing us the apartments that were available and giving us options.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Just signed my lease for my fourth year here! Love the apartment, the grounds, the pool, the 24/7 all year hot tub, the location, and the staff. Couldn’t be happier to be staying here for another year!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love this place. It's beautiful! Pool, hot tub. Gym. Theres a lake right next to the complex perfectly located to watch the sunset! The staff is amazing

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great complex. The pool is nice, the grounds are well maintained, and the location can’t be beat. I do find it odd that the units do not have a microwave or an ice-maker. Aren’t those pretty much necessities? But, overall....I love Eagle Ridge...this is the second time I have lived here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still haven't had some maintenance request completed, almost 2 months later. Having all the pet waste stops is fantastic. Makes the complex much cleaner.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s always been a positive experience since we moved in! Everyone in the front staff is amazing and always willing to help! Will live here for a while!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasant experience thus far. The only thing I would complain about it work orders response time. There are a few things that have not been done after we turned in work orders.