Great complex. The pool is nice, the grounds are well maintained, and the location can’t be beat. I do find it odd that the units do not have a microwave or an ice-maker. Aren’t those pretty much necessities? But, overall....I love Eagle Ridge...this is the second time I have lived here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still haven't had some maintenance request completed, almost 2 months later. Having all the pet waste stops is fantastic. Makes the complex much cleaner.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s always been a positive experience since we moved in! Everyone in the front staff is amazing and always willing to help! Will live here for a while!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasant experience thus far. The only thing I would complain about it work orders response time. There are a few things that have not been done after we turned in work orders.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far so good ! We just moved here less than a month ago and so far we are loving it ! It’s a very calm area to live in and there’s SO much to do around us, we love it !

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

No community is having more fun than us! The hot tub is open year round, the pool is open, the lakes are full of water and summer is officially here. Let's go!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Area is nice, community is nice. Things could be upgraded and improved inside the apartments. Love the community area with the grills, hit and miss with having propane in the tanks though. We do love it here

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

There’s a lot of room for improvement with the new maintenance team with communication. I know everything is under new management so we are hopeful

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Clean grounds, polite community, and low noise levels makes for a great experience. The only thing I would as for more of is more community building events. I’ve said hi to my neighbors, but would love to get to know them at a casual community event.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Hot tub and pool have supposedly been renovated, went to use the hot tub and it’s out of order. Probably had something to do with the group that has been using it until the wee hours of the morning and throwing/breaking glass bottles. They seem to be fond of slamming car doors at 2am as well

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community and gorgeous views. Very glad to renew my lease as this is a great place to live and everyone is so friendly. Hope we have a community event soon

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Move in was very easy. Before our Move we had items delivered. Wendy was amazing and took some of our packages in out of the rain. Very excited for this community!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Three weeks ago, I moved back to Colorado after a 30-year absence. It happened so fast - the packing, the best buddies helping; I ended up at Eagle Ridge! God truly blessed the entire process. My dog, Patty Cake, and I absolutely love the freedom to walk, jog, and explore the area in any direction. It makes us very happy! Biggest Bonus: the friendly people!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location, mostly quiet, and lower cost than most complexes in the area but parking is always an issue, dumpster areas are always overflowing with garbage and random stuff people don’t want, and I have issues receiving packages and mail. But, with the rebrand I hope complex will also address those issues.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone is friendly and helpful in the office. Apartment fits our needs perfectly. Have only lived here s few weeks but so far it's been good

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is super nice and super helpful whenever I need something. Also really cool that they have scavenger hunts to do. Helps me explore Loveland more!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The location is great, I like that we are close to many things. we have only lived here a few weeks but so far so good. The only negative thing we can say is that the condition of the apartment when we moved in was not what we expected. The apartment looked clean on the surface but it was not clean, the drawers were dirty inside, the bathrooms were not cleaned properly, there was dust and cobwebs too. Also they installed new appliances so that is good but the microwave does not work, so that is a disappointment.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

They are great. Very helpful. With everything going on Denise was patience and understanding and helped us through the process. The apartments are nicely arranged and homey.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

At first, we had some waiting to do to have some finishing stuff being done as far as our apartment being clean but we finally got to make ourselves feel at home with the animals!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Have really enjoyed living here. Great community that has a tucked away country feel yet is close to so many amenities. Staff is really friendly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community, great area, spacious rooms and friendly staff! Maintenance is always fast when you put in a request. Outside is always taken care of. BBQ spot, volleyball area and pool and hot tub!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of this apartment complex and am very happy with my unit and it's location near local lakes. The hot tub seems to always be cold or out of order and I had some trouble getting a maintenance request that was related to safety fulfilled (all the lights over my doorways were out and I got some push back when I mentioned that it was important to have fixed in a timely manner as I am a single woman). Very happy here apart from that experience.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Just like most living here in nothern Colorado, it’s over priced. Very quiet community. Decent layouts. Management has been pretty decent. Service guys have been spotty in the past, good now.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live with a family. Pet friendly. Grounds are always clean and well taken care of. Pet friendly. Everyone is friendly in the office.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Living at Eagle Ridge has been a wonderful experience. The office staff are very professional, accommodating and friendly. The neighborhood is quiet and offers a path around two lakes just steps away. The maintenance crew is very prompt and thorough is solving any issues that may arise. Finally, the grounds and buildings are well maintained. Living here is very relaxing and pleasant.