This complex is amazing! Everyone is so friendly, from your neighbors to the staff. Anything you need they are willing to help! Never lived in such a quiet area! Absolutely love this complex!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

One of the easiest processes required to rent an apartment we’ve ever gone through. Went from checking out the apartment to moved in within four days.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great people, great staff. Making changes, staff has been doing great about having different activities for residents, this makes it fun and motivating. Thanks for all your work.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the spaciousness of my apartment and the closet space. The staff in the office are always very helpful and kind. I like having the walking trail available. The maintenance workers are wonderful!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community!!! Always trying to make the complex better! Very quiet and staff is very nice and very fast if you need anything! Highly recommend complex to live!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is lovely to live in, and having access to a small gym and hot tub is important to why I chose to live here. I also like coming by the office to see the managers and to get coffee/cookies!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful community. Very clean. Gives my family and myself that homie feeling. Dog friendly. Renewing lease just to stay. Maintenance is very responsive.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have truly loved living here. Not only is it beautiful, but people are so very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community to be a part of and great staff. Very inviting people and fun to meet. I have made many friends in this community. Couldn’t be more happy with my choice to live here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I am thoroughly enjoying my third year here at eagle ridge. The residents are great as are the front desk and maintenance staff. The location is ideal!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a great community wish things could be updated a bit ... the grills are really nice to use .. when they have propane it's a hit and miss .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It was great that they moved us in right when we needed to in our special circumstances! They were nice and respected us and our needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I LOVE LOVE LOVE living arc Eagle Ridge Apartments! I love the view of the mountains! I love the way the grounds are well kept, with flowers in the summer and clean sidewalks ( no snow) in the winter! I love how friendly the staff is and how they respond quickly to our maintenance requests! Come check us out!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This place is a great spot to live!!!! Everyone that I have met have been very friendly!!!! The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are great amenities on top of the amazing community

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great place to live overall. Complex is clean and quiet for the most part. New changes in management/maintenance personnel have been interesting. Lots of excuses as to why amenities are unavailable, slower response time to issues.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Leasing was able to place us into a new, larger unit all around for a great price! We are happy with the location and don’t have to leave Eagle Ridge and all it’s amentities.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Living here at Eagle Ridge is quite and comfortable. I'm close to all my favorite restaurants and shopping. The Clubhouse is a great place to watch a ball game too.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love it here. It’s beautiful and well kept. Maintence shows up in a timely manner. The location is very convenient and the staff if very helpful and friendly

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The reason I chose Eagle Ridge apartments is because of the location and close proximity to everything! You have the outlets at Centerra which is a short walk away and other shopping such as target and restaurants that are close. You are close to I 25, Denver, Boulder, and Cheyenne Wyoming are an hour away as so is Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. The staff is great!!!! They are very accommodating and the maintenance staff is very quick in responding to work orders. As a matter of fact they are hosting they are hosting a Colorado Rockies playoff game as I write this at the club house. They have an awesome spread of food all free of charge to the residents. I'm from Boston so of course I have my Redsox gear on but it's a great way for residents to come together and get to know each other. Besides all these great reasons to become a resident here what did it for me was that being a military veteran I have a VA outpatient clinic across the street which means I don't have to drive to Denver or Wyoming an hour away for my appointments I can walk to them! Eagle Ridge apartments really is close to everything!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love my place. So calm and neighbors are nice and quiet. Love that I have the lake close to run in the mornings. I like the location so well.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge Apts has been the most enjoyable living experience. I am coming up on 2 years here and feel fortunate to have chosen this location. The staff and maintenance personnel are always accommodating to you. The grounds and pool are exceptional and maintained.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

My experience has been excellent- everyone is very friendly and helpful. All residents seem to be very respectfull in relation to noise and general courtesy

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Excited to have renewed my lease for a 3rd year! Love it here at Eagle Ridge. The location is perfect and all of the staff are very kind, understanding, and accommodating.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Loveland is growing therefore rent is growing, unfortunately now you pay more then what your get. It’s a beautiful area and the gym is nice to have, however luxury is not a word I would use to describe the actual apartments. If they upgraded the appliances; dishwasher, fridge , washing machines eat, instead of the clubhouse the apartments would be worth the money.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We have lived in Eagle Ridge almost seven months and like our location. We are close to shopping, hospital, great walking areas and is quiet.