My experience has been great! Everyone I have met has been respectful and friendly. The maintenance workers do an excellent job. I love being here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Awesome community!!! Management is always super friendly, even when you yourself are freaking out! They take care of everything super fast!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The location and area are fantastic. Amenities and apartments are out dated, it is a stretch to call these luxury. The maintenance team is usually fast but depending on the issue, they can be slow, our fireplace has been out of commission all winter, waiting on parts.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I moved here from out of state. The staff has been nothing but friendly and professional. My apartment is very nice, and is in a great location in northern Colorado. Love living here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still so happy to live here. Been here for over a year now and just resigned our lease. Even with a few bumps in the road the amazing management really worked with us and our two beagles. Everyone is very caring and understanding!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Where do I start.. Professional & friendly associates that work for eagleridge, the amenities in my new place, awesome location, the perks of having a hot tub, beach volleyball, swimming pool and fitness area. Availability of a printer, scanner and fax during office hours that I've needed to use. Clean kept property and a quiet peaceful community to live. Highly recommend.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We’ve begun using more amenities since the new year, fire pit/gym. Need to work on speed traveled through complex and people picking up after pets. Lots of animal waste in common areas

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This area is booming with real luxury apartments, with luxury amenities! Eagle Ridge really needs to step up there game . The volley ball area is a joke , it should really get torn down and turned into a small park for the kids . The work our room needs more supplies, a yoga mat even or a balance ball ?? Something ! It needs cleaned a lot more often and the dog poop in our area is getting out of hand . We are going on 3 years here and i really wish it was better because it’s a great location and the staff is really nice to us .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The community is nice, quiet and inviting. Neighbors are kind and communicate concerns with each other well before problems arise. Maintenance is prompt and kept up on. Super convenient drive to the freeway is a bonus.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great experience. Staff is very friendly! I enjoy spending some quiet and alone time at my apartment. Close to the i-25, close to work, close to TARGET!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great staff and friendly would recommend to anyone that needs a clean and safe place to have a family and raise your kids great location by shopping centers

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quiet complex. The staff is kind and attentive. Always welcoming. Not the most updated units but they are beautiful, sunny and quiet in an exceptionally convenient location.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We love the location of the property. It's a bit pricey, but the management staff and maintenance punctuality make up for it. Highly recommend

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have been here almost 7 years and I could not imagine living anywhere else! Recently a friend from a Sterling came to visit and she said “How did you find this little gem???” She could see right away what I saw- a sweet little community nestled in a quiet cove but close to shopping and entertainment. Come and check out Eagle Ridge!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We moved here from Iowa they were very easy to communicate with and find an affordable apartment! Love it here they always fix anything if it isn’t working properly. Very pet friendly!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love it here although many things in the apartments need to be updated it's a nice community. The grill area is nice in the summer time as well as the pool !

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Clean, quiet, and close to lots. Staff and maintenance are quite helpful and any concerns are addressed in a timely manner, overall nice place to live!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

My 3 months here at Eagle Ridge have been awesome!!! Still can't get over how close I am to Cheyenne, Denver, Fort Collins, and all the other awesome surrounding communities. Trails and hiking in Loveland are just minutes away from Eagle Ridge and so is shopping for just about anything you want. I love how centrally located it is. Plus the staff is the best! Denise and Adrienne are quick to respond to your needs and are always putting on Fabulous community events like the Christmas party last month with a full spread of food. The turkey was delicious and it came with all the fixings. Looking forward to the next event! Oh can't forget the maintenance staff shout out to Greg and Bill for staying on top of things.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everything went above and beyond our expectations! The white lighting is beautiful, and the space is a bonus. Beautiful environment/wonderful location.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far my partner and I have had a very pleasant experience with the neighborhood, the surrounding amenities of Loveland, as well as the amenities provided in our apartment. We also had a really pleasant interaction with a neighbor and that was nice as well to be living near friendly individuals.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice. They are pet friendly, but they tend to cost more at then end then only the deposit and pet rent. The garages are a good choice because parking can be sparse.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far it's been great. Only complaint is that my dryer burned my work shirts right after I moved in, but they replaced it with a new one the next week.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We love this apartment so far! Its very cozy and the space is utilized well. We live on the second level and like that the stairs are inside the apartment. We like having a walk in coat closet in addition to the walk in bedroom closets. We also like the laundry room instead of a laundry closet like at most other places.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love the area and all the amenities. The hot tub gym and fire pit rank top 5 along with the lake views wildlife and scenic walks. If only the walls were a little thicker

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I've been living here about 5 months now and I really love it. The staff is very nice and maintenance is prompt. The office was just updated/remodeled and it looks beautiful.