Ever since we moved in in 2012 we have been very happy at Eagle Ridge. The maintenance staff is friendly and accommodating and the office staff is personable and dedicated. There have been three significant staff changes since we’ve lived here but this facility has not missed a beat. We give five stars because this community has embraced us and welcomed us.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very quiet and the maintenance staff is always timely and polite. The front desk personal have always been thier to answer any and all my questions

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living in Eagle Ridge. The apartment I stay in is clean and safe. Interacting with one of the office staff is not always pleasant.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

A nice, quiet, mature community. A very nice place to live. The staff always takes very good care of any concerns I have quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The best features of living at Eagle Ridge is the quiet, and the friendliness/helpfulness of the maintenance staff. The pool and workout areas are okay, but nothing special. The major issue is that many people in the complex have dogs that they don't pick up after, and the grounds areas get very disgusting.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Pros - place is quiet and clean. We love the pool, and there is hardly anyone ever at it. Location is convenient to all kinds of shopping and dining. Price for amenities is reasonable for the area. Cons - electric stove, fridge is old and impossible to adjust temp. My garage is half way across the complex. No covered parking for our second car.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have absolutely loved my time at Eagle Ridge. Jennifer and Adrian at the front are wonderful, and so are James and Cameron (they always take care of our maintenance needs very promptly!). The 24/7 hot tub is also a major perk!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Pretty good place really only negative is the parking. There's a good chance you will have to walk a bit. So during the winter it can be kinda lame.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge is, from my experience a well maintained quiet place. I love the easy access to the adjacent lakes and hiking trails. I'm fond of using the hot tub after an action packed day at work.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love Eagle Ridge - the apartment homes are beautiful, and the people here are GREAT! I have very few problems but the staff are quick to get them resolved.