This apartment complex is amazing. The staff is always willing to help and always works with you and not against you! It is so peaceful and quiet. By far the best place to live!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Friendly staff, management will help in any way possible. Everything is clean and everyone is fairly quiet! All residents pick up after pets so no waste left everywhere!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Better place to live in Loveland, i love living here. I never had any issue with anything, I never really see my neighbors its very quiet here, Whenever i need something to ge fix in my apt the the guys from maintence will get it fix right away.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We haven't moved in yet but we are anxious to part of this community. The office personnel has been great and very helpful. Looking forward to our move.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love it here. It's gorgeous and the management along with the maintenance are superb! If you're choosing, choose here. I have no regrets and you won't either!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Good neighborhood, quiet neighbors, amazing pool and hot tub area, apartments are decent sized for the price, staff is very helpful and always able to answer any questions we have

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Have been here for a year and have had a nice experience. Love the staff, the apartments could really use up dated, appliances and what not. Very out dated. Pricey rent, but the staff really does a great job with communication and getting things done asap.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This is a great place! If you ever have issues they are more then happy to help! The maintenance men fix things the first time right away and even play with your pet!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The staff is friendly, helpful, and very caring. We had called with a maintenance problem on Christmas Eve and within 30 minutes they were at our apartment fixing the problem. Couldn’t ask for better service.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love living at Eagle Ridge. Most friendly staff and beautiful environment. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. I have never lived in such a peaceful community.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This is one of the nicest places I have lived since I left my childhood home. The office staff and maintenance people are very attentive and polite. Jennifer is always very congenial and willing to help. James and Cameron are excellent in what they do and always greet me when I see them. I owned a home for 21 years, and it is nice not to have worry about taking care of a house.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The community is nice! Lots of great people and in the summer the pool and hot tub is always kept clean! In the winter the sidewalks are kept clean from snow!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the community and being a part of it. Everyone is friendly and the staff has always been extremely helpful. If there has ever been a maintenance problem, it was assessed and fixed insanely quickly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Absolutely love Jen the manager. She is professional but also knows how to make you feel like a friend. The maintenance guys always get my service requests done in a timely manner and always do an outstanding job! I love living here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live. It’s beautiful, clean and maintenance responds right away. We are very happy living here and would recommended it to everyone.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quiet place, beautiful landscaping, and the staff are curteous and helpful whenever we need them. My husband and I truly enjoy living here and have not plans of moving anytime soon.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community close to lots of food options and the interstate! Swimming pool is great and nice little park for the kids to play and a volley ball net.. Apartments inside do need updates.... Pretty basic counter space and cupboards everything is white.... Needs more color....

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very nice location and staff are very helpful and friendly. Appartmemt itself is ideal for me and the garage is perfect. Looking forward to summer barbecuing and swiming

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

All of the appliances are old and outdated. Office and maintenance are great. Love location of apartment except for neighbors who are inconciderate and let their dogs (2 big ones) go wild and do their business outside our door and all over. Dogs are never on a lease and neighbor does not pick up after them. I guess they (neighbor) think since we are in the back no one will notice.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I truly love my apartment. And the staff is great when I need help. The fire place is really nice to come home to when it is so very cold and I'm glad I have a garage to put my car in during this time also.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great complex, only issues we have is that we have had to park farther from our apartment more and more as time goes on. A lot of that could have been from the past holiday season. The staff is great and everyone is very friendly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Happy New Resident. I looked at dozens of complexes but in the end I chose Eagle Ridge. This place was different. The apartments have a better layout than most I’ve seen and also seem more like a real house than an apartment. Parking is good and it’s not overcrowded because most people have their own garage. It’s a quiet community and although I haven’t been there long, the people seem friendly. The grounds are well kept and should look great this summer because all of the trees and bushes are well-established. Jennifer was great to work with and made the move-in process simple and easy. She found me the right unit and I was approved and moving in 48 hrs later. There were a few items that needed attention and the maintenance team had it fixed and looking better in just a few hours from when I asked. All and all a great experience and a nice place to call home.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The maintenance crew responds fairly quickly and its a pretty clean campus. The Front office staff is friendly and helpful. I like it here :)

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great amenities, local shopping, scenic views, lots of wildlife, centrally located between Fort Collins, Greeley, North’s Denver and Estes Park.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We have lived here 5 years and have always enjoyed it. The staff is quick to resolve any problems or issues and is always very kind. We enjoy the pool and gym.