Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I moved in about 6 weeks ago and I am loving it here! The grounds are well tended and the community is quiet and inviting. I love the easy access to the interstate, shopping, and medical facilities.
Eagle Ridge Apartments are the GREATEST! I love the location, the amenities, the staff—everything about living here! I have lived here for almost 6 years!
I love this community. Last week my in laws were here and we used the fire pit and bbq area to entertain. The atmosphere was perfect. We can’t thank this community enough for having things like this. We also swam and played volleyball while they were here. Last time they visited we lived in another complex and trust me, it was not this comfortable.
Absolutely the best! I'm loving the great location, pool, walking by the lake...it's awesome here! It's clean, safe and super friendly people too.
The people are nice. People driving threw the parking lot drive slow and safe. The property is kept nice and clean . I like that people clean up after their pets. The maintenance team do good work and fix thing in a timely manner and follow up after to make sure it is satisfactory.
The grounds are so beautiful at Eagle Ridge Apartments. I look forward to my daily walks on the grounds and the nearby lake. Everyone is friendly and the location is perfect.
Absolutely love living here!! Never been happier! Everyone is so helpful and friendly! Especially to people who have moved out of state! Always willing to help!
I really like that Eagle ridge Apartments have this community rewards thing going on, it helps residents to get to know, plus you can win cool prizes.
Love my apartment so far! Staff has been really helpful and pleasanr to work with. Looking forward to being here the next year and extending my stay further.
Amazing staff. Community is quiet, makes you feel right at home. Neighbors are amazing as well. Love it. Parking is a little crazy at times ,