The staff in the office is great and very helpful . The maintenance staff is right on top of all situations . I have only had a couple problems and both were taken care of properly and efficiently .The wait was not more then 10 Min.you have a wonderful staff.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very quiet, friendly community. Have lived here for almost a year and never had any sort of problems. The staff is very helpful and always reply quickly. Would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I am impressed with the propert managers and how helpful and supportive they are, along with always a friendly smile and tbey remember you. The maintenance guys are the best with their immediate response, professional approach and quick and efficient work..and happy smiles. Tbe grounds and pool are meticulously maintained year round. Feel very comfortable and safe living here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartments are dated but for the price not bad at all! Probably the cheapest two bedroom apartments throughout Loveland. Family settings as well.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The Eagle Ridge community in Loveland is a quiet and peaceful place to live. The lakes and walking path seconds from my door add to the tranquility of the area. The maintenance staff does a beautiful job maintaining the cleanliness of the grounds and the buildings. The wonderful people in management Jennifer and Adrianna, go the extra mile for you when needed.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is good. Not a luxury apartment, but the layout is nice and staff are quick to address issues. Plumbing and heating are not the best. Great location. The staff could not be better. Between prompt resolution on issues that do come up, and being EXTREMELY flexible on coordinating the end of our lease, I could not ask for more.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We live in a time where words like "literally" mean figuratively and "luxury" means anything--less luxury. Thus, luxury was a qualifier used by ownership for the property. If by "luxury" they meant "pretty darn decent" but it didn't fit on the sign, I forgive them. Pros: Super quiet thanks to the design of the apartments (which is luxurious), can be a great location for commuters, ample parking, friendly people (residents, staff, maintenance), nice grounds and a variety of amenities, appliances etc. are aged but functional (and maintenance responds quickly to issues, with success), there are also few children which could be good or bad Cons: A young woman here must think her little dog's waste is not worth picking up. One here or there is insignificant; however, it is never picked up and creates a trail around the central grassy area (there are others with bigger dogs, to a lesser extent, but I have not witnessed them), dog bags can stay empty for a couple weeks making it difficult to pick up after your dog (not related to the young woman's issue, that's just selfish laziness), the workout area is cramped but it's not very busy, there are often people who drive +20 mph through the parking lot All in all, I would rate this complex lower than hi-rise condos and "luxury" apartments where I've lived in the city and higher than regular apartments/condos I've lived in the past.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I could be biased but I love this community, the location is perfect, it's close to everything! I love my apartment and The Eagle Ridge Team is amazing!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Ever since we moved in in 2012 we have been very happy at Eagle Ridge. The maintenance staff is friendly and accommodating and the office staff is personable and dedicated. There have been three significant staff changes since we’ve lived here but this facility has not missed a beat. We give five stars because this community has embraced us and welcomed us.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very quiet and the maintenance staff is always timely and polite. The front desk personal have always been thier to answer any and all my questions

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living in Eagle Ridge. The apartment I stay in is clean and safe. Interacting with one of the office staff is not always pleasant.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

A nice, quiet, mature community. A very nice place to live. The staff always takes very good care of any concerns I have quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The best features of living at Eagle Ridge is the quiet, and the friendliness/helpfulness of the maintenance staff. The pool and workout areas are okay, but nothing special. The major issue is that many people in the complex have dogs that they don't pick up after, and the grounds areas get very disgusting.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Pros - place is quiet and clean. We love the pool, and there is hardly anyone ever at it. Location is convenient to all kinds of shopping and dining. Price for amenities is reasonable for the area. Cons - electric stove, fridge is old and impossible to adjust temp. My garage is half way across the complex. No covered parking for our second car.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have absolutely loved my time at Eagle Ridge. Jennifer and Adrian at the front are wonderful, and so are James and Cameron (they always take care of our maintenance needs very promptly!). The 24/7 hot tub is also a major perk!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Pretty good place really only negative is the parking. There's a good chance you will have to walk a bit. So during the winter it can be kinda lame.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge is, from my experience a well maintained quiet place. I love the easy access to the adjacent lakes and hiking trails. I'm fond of using the hot tub after an action packed day at work.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love Eagle Ridge - the apartment homes are beautiful, and the people here are GREAT! I have very few problems but the staff are quick to get them resolved.