This is mine & my husbands very first apartment together. I don’t know how any other apartments could compare honestly! We’ve had nothing break, everything was ready for us to move it. We love the upstairs feature! We love having a community charcoal grill, and love having cook outs! Everyone that lives here is genuinely happy & kind (unlike the town of Clarksville) which makes me a bit happier! This place feels like home.

Very pleasant. A little secluded but overall a great experience. Buildings built a while ago it seems like, but fresh paint and renovated decently. Fast responses from the front office. Amenities are awesome

I love the area. It’s close to post. I do like that the apartment complex seems to be a bit hidden. Maintenance completes their work orders quickly.

I really enjoy living here. The staff is so helpful and anytime I have need something taking care of the staff took care of it right away . For the most part it is really quiet and most of the residents respect the others here.

We love living at eagles crest at Durrett. It is extremely close to work for me and my husband and we love the interior and exterior of our apartment.

The families in the area are nice and neighbors are generally polite and considerate. Neighbors also maintain their properties very well, making the neighborhood look clean and inviting.

The community is nice and the area is safe and clean, kids run around everyday outside. The apartments are in acceptable living conditions but the space is a little cramp if you are coming from a single family home to an apartment, which is usually in most cases. The overall experience at Durret is exemplary, the staff personnel are very helpful.

It’s a great experience living here, very peaceful and quiet and an amazing play to raise a family. It’s big change from California but still a great time

Love it here! The office staff are always so welcoming and friendly, and maintenance is always helpful and gets the job done correctly and right away.

I absolutely love living here. The management team is incredible and the staff are all such a hardworking group of people doing their absolute best to create fantastic living conditions.

I love everything about leaving here. Anytime we need something fixed or have a problem it is taken care of right away. Management is always so helpful.

I enjoy living here with my family. It's quiet and a clean area. Apartment is pricey and not as up to date but cozy. The staff is very professional and friendly. The maintenance team responds quick and does a great job as well!!

It’s a good area but I hate the noise from my neighbors! The kids around here climbs on people’s cars and plays around them unsupervised! Neighbors smoke cigarettes and put the butts out in front of my door.

The apartments are very nice and everyone in the office is very sweet and helpful! It's a very nice neighborhood and very quiet. I'm so glad we picked Eagles Crest.

Currently waiting for a townhouse to be completed and wanting a change for the next year as I await construction of my next home to be finished. Didn't really want to move in between but I have not been happy with my current high end apartment. A friend did some of the design work at 675 N Highland and suggested I check it out. Wow, was really impressed with the quality of the construction and the comfort of the units that I toured. A lot of detail was put into this building with the hope of creating a quiet comfortable set of homes for the residents. Building has a great location in the Ponce - Highland area between VA-Highland and Inman Park. It is very close to the Beltline using the Freedom Trail as a connector allowing access to Krog and Ponce City Market realitively easy. While in the middle of a lot of activity with stores, restaurants, bars and even Publix within walking distance; once inside I found the unit and building was surprisingly quiet. Units on N Highland side have amazing skyline views on the upper floors. Great finishes in the units throughout the building, ample public/community space and pool under construction. Community has more of a professional vibe to it compared to others in the area that I've toured or currently live in. I have experience with the management group of 675 N Highland from another community and was always super impressed with their responsiveness to resident needs

It’s been 9 months since we’ve been here, and it’s been great. Maintenance is always there to help, and the staff at the office are always so welcoming and friendly. Great place for our family.

It’s a great apartment , and chase was amazing help getting me this place. It has a real homey feeling, and my wife and I really enjoy it and couldn’t be more grateful!

Experience is great. Rents not to high, the pool is nice. My roomate is great. The location to base is nice. The staff are nice. The neighborhood is nice

It was quick and easy. They gave me what I wanted. Also handle all the paperwork in a quick professional Manner. Chase was very professional and would call me with updates as I was waiting to move in.

Just signed a lease for the third time and no regrets. Love this place! Close to base, great staff, and it's pretty quiet most of the time. In the summer the pool is great as well.

Great place very friendly and great with whatever questions you may have for them. They are always willing to help and never leave you uniformed with what they have going on. All in all a great place to consider

The management here is very friendly and helpful with all my questions about the apartments. The community here is also very friendly and safe

We haven’t lived here long, but so far we are very pleased with our apartment and haven’t had any real issues. We look forward to spending the rest of our lease here!

Great staff, friendly, accommodating. The community is mainly military, quite, friendly neighbors. Lived here once moved back because of how nice the area is.

We just moved in and we are beyond grateful for all the help and time the office gave us in the process of moving in the apartments are so nice