Eagles Crest at Durrett

Great neighbors and nice cut of apartments No loud traffic sounds and very low crime as far as I have experience. Fire pit pool and dog park available missing is a park for kids but as promised there will be one soon.
This is our first apartment in Clarksville and it was the best choice and still is. My wife and I love it here and we love the staff it feels like family
It's a friendly community, felt so welcomed from the time we signed. The place is so nice. I love it here. Especially friendly foe my fur babies.
Overall it's a great community here. No issues with the neighbors or management. Definitely one of the better apartments located here and Clarksville.
It’s a calm, comfortable, and clean community. It’s not busy with crowds of unknown people. Eventually you’ll find yourself familiar with almost everyone. There’s really helpful and welcoming neighbors nearby with any loads of questions you may have. I enjoy this safe apartment complex.
Always a pleasant experience here. The staff is amazing, friendly, and welcoming, and the community itself is quiet. We really enjoy it here.
Overall a great place to live. We feel nothing but safe here with wonderful neighbors. Anytime something sketchy has happened the office has shut it down. The pool is closed really frequently which is annoying yet other than that everything is always great & staff is amazing.
The management is amazing! Maintenance always goes above and beyond. The pool is always blue and clean it's a quiet neighborhood the grounds are kept clean too.
The community is incredibly quiet and calm. I’ve never experienced and issue while living here. They seem like some of the nicest apartments around base.
Convenient Place to live that allows me to get to work on time. Affordable place to rent during last minute PCS during PCS season. The complex, amenities are always good & clean.