Eagles Crest at Durrett

Not very happy my apartment was never fully cleaned. Sense I rented a carpet cleaner after our 1st month here An the water was almost black and the pee stains down the walls in the bathroom.
Great staff, never have a problem with them. When ever something brakes, it is fixed more less in a fast manor. Just need a way to keep non residents out of pool after hours.
Great facility. Friendly staff. The only issue is the fluctuations in your rent every now and then. The staff normally resolve it that day though.
This is a wonderful community! It has so much and I love that there are so many military service members living here. It's nice being so close to the base. The reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because in the one year that we've lived here, our A/C stopped working five times. It was fixed quickly in most cases, but in one instance we had no A/C for a whole weekend. Also, CDE has a monopoly on the electric/internet provider services here and they are terrible.
I really enjoy living here, everyone is very helpful. When I need maintenance there are never any issues. I only wish that the pool was slightly better maintained!
Very pleased with all of the emminties. The neighbors are friendly. The pool is great. And I love living so close to post and also next to shopping
The staff does a good job of addressing my needs when I'll have to leave town for work. He always forthcoming with up-to-date information on events within the community.
The apartment complex is amazing and the people are so friendly! We have had a better experience in less than a month then our 2 years at the old apartment.
Just moved in and so far so good. My neighbors are nice I haven't had any issues and the apartments are a nice value for the size. Should have moved here sooner.
We are happy with our community, with the exception of a few of our neighbors. I understand that you guys do your best with noise complaints and dealing with those, so we have no other complaints.