Eagles Crest at Wallace

I everyone here is super nice and willing to work with you. The apartments are well priced and they almost always have a deal going on.if your looking for a friendly atmosphere for your family or just yourself, this is the place
Never lived in such a well kept, & quite apartment complex. And most of all the staff is so friendly! I moved here alone while hubby was deployed & did all my setting up & signing most of the lease over email with the property manager. They make it so simple and easy for military to live here!
Staff is very friendly and tacke care of their clients with the up most courtesy any problems that do come up, are taken care of usually in less then 24 hours.
Everyone is so friendly and nice! Nice area to live and very quiet. They also have a nice dog area to play in and a very nice pool area. Staff is always caring.
This place dose not have washer and dryer hook up. This is not something I enjoy having to go to a laundry mat to do laundry. The kitchens are quite small. Parking is very limited and have no assigned parking so its first come first serve. Neighbors are noisy and do not respect anything.
We like our apartment it's adorable and a great size for a single family. Just with we had more space to put things in counters and cabinets . The storage space is also lacking.
Lived in my apartment for a month and have really enjoyed it. My kid loves to go swimming in the pool that is at our complex. Parking is good also im not always having to park far from apartment.
Love this place!!! Not only is it a relaxed and nice environment it's so close to post I never worry about being late to work. Love the pool and customer service is awesome!
Good community, quality floors. Good lawn care! Good parking, near stores, easy on 41A, near Fort Campbell. I m former Air Force, The Lew Allen! Eagles Crest has great pool.
The management is amazing. They are kind and thoughtful. They really care about the residents that live here in the community, so much so that they put on events. Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just a simple pool party.