Great place i love everything but the crazy lady below who asked my husband and I for money if they got rid of her i would give this place 5 stars

It’s great except the loud neighbor upstairs. The area is very close to work which is nice and I like the dog park and so does my dog. The only thing that I do not like is the creepy neighbor next door who always falls and calls me baby girl

Love living here. It's very affordable, water is included. It is near the military base. Which makes it very convenient for my husband and has a good decent space for me and my family.

I don't see any issues. I wish you would allow pitbulls and the heat could work better. Other than that I don't see any issues everything is fine.

We were New to this state and we needed a place we heard about eagles crest at wallace online so when we got here we looked for these apts! the eagles crest team helped us gave us a great deal so we could move in asap! very happy living here!!

It's been ok! The rent is affordable, and it is close to where I work! The laundromat could use improvement, because the appliances are out of service during a rainstorm.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

This is a great little community. The staff here is very friendly, and are always quick to answer any questions. I love that we have our own laundry area and dog park.

Great place so far. No issues. Maintance gets fixed right away. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly. Excellent prices in rent. Good location

Staff easy to talk to friendly, concerned about property. Maintance helps in reasonable of time but I feel that another employee is needed. Maybe get togethers like barbeque meeting new residents.

I live in apartment A6. One of my neighbors smokes weed because my apartment smells like a darn skunk every night when I come home. I will be reporting it to the office and if nothing is done I will be calling the police. Otherwise I love the apartment.

Its goog here a little small not alot of storage. Also i wish there was more parking in my building also the water pressure is trash in the shower

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The staff here is great. The work for you to make living here exceptional. The property is maintained well and regularly. So far the only down side to living here is the rainy weather... On the days it isnt raining the pool is relaxing

It is very quiet here. Maintenance always comes the same day of any request I have made. The facility is very clean and well taken care of. The only complaint I have is that laundry prices keep going up.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Friendly office staff Nice units A pool that is actually deep enough to swim in Good rates Would prefer in unit laundry and some more space but well worth what is being charged.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

So far so good apartment is very nice some things a little outdated but overall good for the price however outside does get quite loud in the evening

Management has been so helpful to me and my husband as we moved in. They worked with us as we moved from across the country. We have had a pleasant experience since moving in

The community seems very nice! I enjoy the amenities such as on site laundry and the pool. The staff seem very friendly and helpful with my move in process.

My husband and i just moved in but we absolutely love it here! He’s stationed at Fort Campbell and we’re so glad we chose Wallace as our first apartment

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

THE neighborhood is pleasant and has tons of nice residents that help create a relaxed environment. It is quiet as well so that’s always a plus.

I’ve Been Living Here For A Few Days And I Believe I Made A Good Choice In My First Apartment. Its Quiet, Friendly And We’re Very Comfortable In Our Apartment.

Great staff everyone is willing to help. Im pleased with apartments also with the upkeep that is always being done. I do wish there was better washer and dryers but not every place is perfect! Ive enjohed it here so far.

Cannot argue with cost. Very friendly staff and maintenance has always been fast for reported issues and very polite. Always considerate of others to include the doggo.

I just moved here and My apartment is so a one bed room and I love it! Love the hardwood floors and carpet. The area is quiet. Can't wait to try the pool.

Management is great! But sadly Shanna is leaving. The property is beautiful! There's a pool too! I can't wait to take my baby there. The only downside so far is my upstairs neighbors are so loud constantly :/

Overall I like staying here. I don’t like that people park behind the parking spaces. Someone’s car is going to get hit eventually. I’m happy there is on site washing and dryer machines, though I feel the charge is a bit much. When’s the pool gonna be open?