Great place so far. No issues. Maintance gets fixed right away. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly. Excellent prices in rent. Good location

Love living here. It's very affordable, water is included. It is near the military base. Which makes it very convenient for my husband and has a good decent space for me and my family.

This is a great little community. The staff here is very friendly, and are always quick to answer any questions. I love that we have our own laundry area and dog park.

Lived in my apartment for a month and have really enjoyed it. My kid loves to go swimming in the pool that is at our complex. Parking is good also im not always having to park far from apartment.

I don't see any issues. I wish you would allow pitbulls and the heat could work better. Other than that I don't see any issues everything is fine.

Staff easy to talk to friendly, concerned about property. Maintance helps in reasonable of time but I feel that another employee is needed. Maybe get togethers like barbeque meeting new residents.

The apartment community is well, primarily because it is made up mostly of soldiers that work on Fort Campbell. Maintenance is great at coming as soon as possible to fix any issues

The staff here is great. The work for you to make living here exceptional. The property is maintained well and regularly. So far the only down side to living here is the rainy weather... On the days it isnt raining the pool is relaxing

Nice apartments, nice people, and the repair guy is very nice. The area is nice as well, and it is closer to where I work, as well as where I go to school then where I was before. But the parking could be better.

Very comfortable environment even though your living in cubicles you still have your privacy and don't really hear the people around you which is a huge plus

Could be better For soldiers but it's overall very fine. I have been taken care of for the time being and the staff lady has helped me find out everything I need to know for pets.

Enjoying the apartment and community neighborhood. It's nice and quiet, neighbors are friendly, and apartment is cozy. Love that there are different lease terms available and were able to include pets.

Great place if you first move here and need a fast move in place. Amber is the biggest sweet heart I and my wife have ever met. We just wish we could have our own washer and dryer.

Great affordable place to live, conveniently located near post. Ammenities are more than adequate and the service is great. Privacy is easily maintained here.

All is great , I love the office staff Alicia snd Amber are always kind and helpfull. However we need to get the pool situation under control , cause the kids love it , and sldo it would've great to have s kiddy park

The staff is very friendly and what we see so far is that it is a family place to be around. The apartments are very nice and just what we need something simple to take care of.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Management is great! But sadly Shanna is leaving. The property is beautiful! There's a pool too! I can't wait to take my baby there. The only downside so far is my upstairs neighbors are so loud constantly :/

I’ve Been Living Here For A Few Days And I Believe I Made A Good Choice In My First Apartment. Its Quiet, Friendly And We’re Very Comfortable In Our Apartment.

This place dose not have washer and dryer hook up. This is not something I enjoy having to go to a laundry mat to do laundry. The kitchens are quite small. Parking is very limited and have no assigned parking so its first come first serve. Neighbors are noisy and do not respect anything.

THE neighborhood is pleasant and has tons of nice residents that help create a relaxed environment. It is quiet as well so that’s always a plus.

I live in apartment A6. One of my neighbors smokes weed because my apartment smells like a darn skunk every night when I come home. I will be reporting it to the office and if nothing is done I will be calling the police. Otherwise I love the apartment.

The apartments look amazing and the housing people are friendly but there is just too many cars and not enough parking spaces.but other then that I love it.

My experience living here for far is great. We have a few things that are broken but can be easily fixed. Our leasing office represebtive, she great very helped and addresses all our needs.

Great staff everyone is willing to help. Im pleased with apartments also with the upkeep that is always being done. I do wish there was better washer and dryers but not every place is perfect! Ive enjohed it here so far.

I have not been here long, but so far everything seems to be going okay! I still have not had my cable TV hooked up yet, but there is suppose to be a technician coming to complete my cable hookup.