I love it here its really awesome, close to base, great staff, a nice pool ,great over all ... this is my first apartment and its amazing...

The staff was so helpful and friendly with my move. My apartment is so nice and up to date. My neighbors have been great. The apartments have a great location.

The apartment is located in a decent enough neighborhood. The laundry facility is nice and the dog park is a selling point for me. The faculty has been nothing but nice to me

Love living here! The staff is helpful and easily accessible, the neighbors are friendly and quiet, and I feel safe and secure about the complex as well as the surrounding neighborhood.

The day I saw these apartments online I knew I had to call and ask about them! That was the best decision! Everyone is so friendly and so sweet especially the staff!

Clean grounds, quiet neighborhood, friendly and nice staff. Perfect amount of washer and dryer. Plenty of parking. Reasonable rent and utility's.

The price of the apartments are reasonable, the staff are nice and knowledgeable (They'll keep you informed things going on). The area is quiet, easily accessible to base, and kept clean.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

When I was looking for a place Shauna was very helpful even gave me a map of other places but ultimately we decided on Wallace. It is a very nice place to live, neighbors are all friendly. Maintenance is very fast and reliable!

Love the people in the office very helpful trying to get back on the auto pay don't know what happened called everyone still have not received any information

I enjoy living at Eagle Crest. The apartments are well maintained, grounds are kept clean and the management and staff are friendly and helpful. The prices are affordable with many options in the features in apartments, as well as amenities. On the group d's you will find a dog park, several bbq's a pool and a family area to enjoy outside dinning.

I have lived her for 5 years and love my apartment! The office staff is very helpful and polite. Maintenance completes work orders in a timely manner.

The people who work here are super nice. The apartments have had no issues whatsoever. When I came to look at the apartment before j moved in everything looked nice and fresh even the floors were freshly cleaned

I absolutely love my apartment!! I have never had a problem since i be moved in! I also love the fact that its close to everything I need. And Walmart is super close to the house!

Shauna does an impeccable job as to ensure new residents feel welcome and I pressured. Although it took me over 4 months to actually sign a contract and move in she was very patient

Eagles Crest at Wallace provides affordable units at a good location. The area has ready access to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and local business.

Great place to live staff is very helpfull and friendly convienent if your in militairy die to its location close to post very pet friendly

I am very pleased with my apartment and management. Everything is in good condition and the amenities are good and the pool is awesome . I am very pleased .

So far I like it here ! We just moved in in the middle of July. Everyone is very warm and welcoming and very friendly. Love the pool and love the dog park

I like my apartment. I do wish there was doggie poopy stations at each end of the apartment complexes but other than that no complaints. Maintenance is fast and very friendly.

Great place to settle if you are just moving Good environment People / neighbors are nice Staff are super friendly Located close to gate 2-4 not far from the other gates either

Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace. Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace. Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace.

These apartments are superb . Very quiet and calming , I really like it here! There is an on-site laundry room and mail room, a pool , and an office filled with wonderful people who are there to make your living experience worth while !

Good place to live and the person who help me with apartment was very helpfull. I will tell my army friends to live at eagle crest complex for the future.

So far everythings great. I moved in at the start of the month and only had one issue, it was taken care of quickly and within the confines of my busy schedule. The locations great, i feel like everything i need is right around the corner so i dont have to go far and the staff is pretty friendly.

This is the best rental experience I've ever had. I'm so incredibly thankful to call this complex home! Not only is it a great value but I never have to wonder if I'll have to worry about noise.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace