I like my apartment. I do wish there was doggie poopy stations at each end of the apartment complexes but other than that no complaints. Maintenance is fast and very friendly.

Great place to settle if you are just moving Good environment People / neighbors are nice Staff are super friendly Located close to gate 2-4 not far from the other gates either

Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace. Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace. Tell us what you think about us! Earn points for sharing your experience so far at Eagles Crest at Wallace.

These apartments are superb . Very quiet and calming , I really like it here! There is an on-site laundry room and mail room, a pool , and an office filled with wonderful people who are there to make your living experience worth while !

Good place to live and the person who help me with apartment was very helpfull. I will tell my army friends to live at eagle crest complex for the future.

So far everythings great. I moved in at the start of the month and only had one issue, it was taken care of quickly and within the confines of my busy schedule. The locations great, i feel like everything i need is right around the corner so i dont have to go far and the staff is pretty friendly.

Everyone is so friendly and nice! Nice area to live and very quiet. They also have a nice dog area to play in and a very nice pool area. Staff is always caring.

I everyone here is super nice and willing to work with you. The apartments are well priced and they almost always have a deal going on.if your looking for a friendly atmosphere for your family or just yourself, this is the place

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Never lived in such a well kept, & quite apartment complex. And most of all the staff is so friendly! I moved here alone while hubby was deployed & did all my setting up & signing most of the lease over email with the property manager. They make it so simple and easy for military to live here!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Great community, and always enjoyable dealing with the staff. If you have an issue they make sure to take care of you right away. Work Orders are done in a timely manner, and they take great care of the grounds.

Love this place!!! Not only is it a relaxed and nice environment it's so close to post I never worry about being late to work. Love the pool and customer service is awesome!

So far so good. Friendly staff. Great apartments, cannot really complain about anything. The laundry room is nice and clean. The neighbor's are friendly.

Everything has been great so far! Great little community to live in, I really enjoy living here. I love that the laundry is on site and pets are allowed.

I really enjoy living here. It's very peaceful and very clean. I like that almost everyone has pets so I feel very welcome. The staff is also very friendly.

The staff is very polite and is almost always ready to help and assist with any needs that you might have. It is an apartment complex, so there are bound to be neighbors that you don't like, but otherwise it's very enjoyable, and budget friendly.

Still loving this place. Great atmosphere. Very pet friendly, even has its own Landry room area. The staff is very friendly and very efficient.

I love living here and the staff is very helpful! ! When I've had issues they are very quick to respond and try to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.

We love our place so much. It has given our family a safe place to call home. A place in happy to call home. The office ladies are super nice and always nice.

Everyone has been very nice to me. There has been a few hiccups but have been resolved quickly. Thank you for all you have done. I am glad I am here.

This is an amazing community, The only down fall is occasionally the washers or a dryer won't work properly.. But management is quick to fix it:

Haven't been here for more than but the staff is great. Nice apartment, just what we were looking for. It is very close to work which makes it more convenient for me.

This is a great place to live great staff. Quick maitnece. Meet alot of people. Great apartment. You can make friends. Close to alot stores.

Property is always clean and staff in the office are always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always there when you need them to help you fix your problem.

I moved into this apartments last year and i do not have any complaints on the staff running this community i love how quiet it is here. Will consider renewing my lease for one more year.

Staff is awesome very polite and willing to help. I haven't had any issues at all. The neighborhood is also very nice. I haven't had to complain about anything