Very nice place me and my wife love it here can't wait until the pool is fixed the laundry room is always clean and the landscaping is beautiful

This is a pretty cool app free points just for living in my community. I wish more places offerd stuff like this it would help keep the residents happy.

Love living here so far. Been here for only one month. The pool is great once they got it fixed. Only thing that I do not like is the laundry room all machines are run by debit card I can't send my teenage kids to wash clothes because they do not hold the debit card so I have to go off property which is an inconvenient they may want to look into this not everybody has debit cards

Since moving into my new community, it has been very pleasant. Management is unbelievable great. I didn't know living in a apartment was this easy. I wish I would've made this decision a long time ago.

Great and friendly. Clean place. My girlfriend and I moved in about a month ago and have been loving the pool and the summer time sun. !!!!

Everything is really amazing. Laundry is really clean. Swimming pool is awesome. The best thing is apartment management really care about you alot.

Great customer service always on top of work orders and helping residents. They maintain the surroundings and make living there very very enjoyable.

The staff at eagles crest at Wallace always go out of their way to make sure that all of your needs are met and that you feel right at home.

I like how you can earn points just for being a resident I feel like that's a benefit to us for just staying here. Thank you eagles crest at Wallace.

The staff is super friendly! They always greet me with a smile. I am very excited to move because they make it feel like home. I recommend this place!