We love our place so much. It has given our family a safe place to call home. A place in happy to call home. The office ladies are super nice and always nice.

Everyone has been very nice to me. There has been a few hiccups but have been resolved quickly. Thank you for all you have done. I am glad I am here.

This is an amazing community, The only down fall is occasionally the washers or a dryer won't work properly.. But management is quick to fix it:

Haven't been here for more than but the staff is great. Nice apartment, just what we were looking for. It is very close to work which makes it more convenient for me.

This is a great place to live great staff. Quick maitnece. Meet alot of people. Great apartment. You can make friends. Close to alot stores.

Property is always clean and staff in the office are always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always there when you need them to help you fix your problem.

I moved into this apartments last year and i do not have any complaints on the staff running this community i love how quiet it is here. Will consider renewing my lease for one more year.

Staff is awesome very polite and willing to help. I haven't had any issues at all. The neighborhood is also very nice. I haven't had to complain about anything

Amazing! I love it here. Its always clean, the staff are really friendly, and its minutes away from post. Also its very quiet around here. I love staying here and might just renew my lease.

Great neighborhood and very friendly staff! Pet friendly and the wash area is cool because of the ATM reader. No more bumbling with quarters haha

Please hold residents responsible for cleaning up after themselves and their animals. Yards between buildings are full of animal waste. I am afraid to open my windows as all I will smell is the animal waste.

They switched me housing and helped me out tremendously on getting my family and I a nice place to live and treating me like I am family. Been going through rough times and they helped relieve pressure off tha

Awesome place to live!!!!!! Love the staff and it's very quiet neighborhood!!!!!! The pool is so great I enjoy all the easy access to it and the other amenities.

Very nice place me and my wife love it here can't wait until the pool is fixed the laundry room is always clean and the landscaping is beautiful

This is a pretty cool app free points just for living in my community. I wish more places offerd stuff like this it would help keep the residents happy.

Love living here so far. Been here for only one month. The pool is great once they got it fixed. Only thing that I do not like is the laundry room all machines are run by debit card I can't send my teenage kids to wash clothes because they do not hold the debit card so I have to go off property which is an inconvenient they may want to look into this not everybody has debit cards

Since moving into my new community, it has been very pleasant. Management is unbelievable great. I didn't know living in a apartment was this easy. I wish I would've made this decision a long time ago.

Great and friendly. Clean place. My girlfriend and I moved in about a month ago and have been loving the pool and the summer time sun. !!!!

Everything is really amazing. Laundry is really clean. Swimming pool is awesome. The best thing is apartment management really care about you alot.

Great customer service always on top of work orders and helping residents. They maintain the surroundings and make living there very very enjoyable.

The staff at eagles crest at Wallace always go out of their way to make sure that all of your needs are met and that you feel right at home.

I like how you can earn points just for being a resident I feel like that's a benefit to us for just staying here. Thank you eagles crest at Wallace.

The staff is super friendly! They always greet me with a smile. I am very excited to move because they make it feel like home. I recommend this place!

The room is a cheap and easy to get. The staff at eagle crest are very respectful and nice. They were able to help us with what ever we need and answer any questions that we had.

They are awesone, love the services they provide, glad I am about to live here. Convinient property and safe and secure, it's a home away from home.