Eagles Crest at Wallace

My resident experience has been outstanding. This is my first OWN place. The office has been so helpful in ways to get me started in this apartment. I have only had one issue with my A/C unit when i moved in, and as soon as i called the office , maintance came 30 minutes later to fix the issue. Also, this is a beautiful place to be, especially the pool they provide for us. I am extremely happy I chose to live here.
Everything has been great so far! Great little community to live in, I really enjoy living here. I love that the laundry is on site and pets are allowed.
I really enjoy living here. It's very peaceful and very clean. I like that almost everyone has pets so I feel very welcome. The staff is also very friendly.
The staff is very polite and is almost always ready to help and assist with any needs that you might have. It is an apartment complex, so there are bound to be neighbors that you don't like, but otherwise it's very enjoyable, and budget friendly.
The staff was very helpful in the move in process, especially because I was coming from out of state. She made sure everything was ready to go so when I arrived it was a smooth process. Loving it here, and the pool is a great!
Still loving this place. Great atmosphere. Very pet friendly, even has its own Landry room area. The staff is very friendly and very efficient.
I love living here and the staff is very helpful! ! When I've had issues they are very quick to respond and try to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.
We love our place so much. It has given our family a safe place to call home. A place in happy to call home. The office ladies are super nice and always nice.
Everyone has been very nice to me. There has been a few hiccups but have been resolved quickly. Thank you for all you have done. I am glad I am here.
This is an amazing community, The only down fall is occasionally the washers or a dryer won't work properly.. But management is quick to fix it: