I lived here for about 6months and i really like it besides noisy neighbors above us but nothing to bad good management and if something is messed up they fix it within 24 hrs

I love this place so much everything looks so great, the stores are really close to me even the Latin store, and I can’t wait to recommend this place to many people around

I love being a resident here at Eagles Crest at Wallace. Everyone is so friendly. The management is very nice and are very professional. I would recommend this resident to anyone.

great place to live. i have been living here for about a month and i have found no defecencies. i’m glad i chose this place and i will be recommending it

Living conditions is great and prices are very reasonable! Haven't had any issues yet. Also everyone has been very helpful and the renters are very professional!

Everything is perfect. We just moved in and so far everyone is so nice and helpful. My husband is in the military so they work around his schedule and it is a great facility.

Eagles Crest at Wallace is a family oriented community. The staff is extremely helpful and eager to help you right away. The staff is understanding and compassionate. I am blessed to be a resident here and call this home!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Friendly staff, quick maintenance service, and beautiful homes at an unbeatable price! I had to move in with a one day notice and they were able to get me into a nice two bedroom, and they had it professionally cleaned while my application went through!

The apartments are very nice, clean, and well arranged. The area is secure and family friendly. They also allow you to have pets if you wish to have one.

Great place to start out if you’re looking for somewhere to live. The price for rent each month is easily affordable and the amenities are nice to have as well.

Very clean and nice apartment. All units work well and mostly pleasant neighbors except from some loud ones above us. The dog park is really nice too and our puppy loves to play there

Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

great place to start out! Super helpful to my husband and me beings that we are military affiliated, treated us great! would recommend to any military newlyweds.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Really quiet and laid back i love it. Really good surro uh nding area, and close to work too. The people here are friendly. Its a good little area to bring your family.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The staff was very helpful in the move in process, especially because I was coming from out of state. She made sure everything was ready to go so when I arrived it was a smooth process. Loving it here, and the pool is a great!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

My resident experience has been outstanding. This is my first OWN place. The office has been so helpful in ways to get me started in this apartment. I have only had one issue with my A/C unit when i moved in, and as soon as i called the office , maintance came 30 minutes later to fix the issue. Also, this is a beautiful place to be, especially the pool they provide for us. I am extremely happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I’ve had no problems since moving in. Staff is very professional and caring. Since I moved in the staff has helped with any problem I’ve had.

Very Good Place! Very accessible and affordable. Well maintained, staffs act right away when something goes wrong. I can Recommend this place.

Outstanding apartment complex. Quick turn around with maintenance and respond from front desk. Parking availability is amazing regardless of time of returning at night

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

It’s a great place to live! Staff is really nice, and they make the application and lease process very easy! I’m very happy that I have the opportunity to live here

Any issues raised have been fixed in a very timely manner. Love the pool and the events offered by the complex. Great starter apartment for my fiancée and I

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Great Community; Love the pool, always clean and cool! Very nice people usually keep to themselves; also love having laundry mat so close, it’s very convenient!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

This is the best rental experience I've ever had. I'm so incredibly thankful to call this complex home! Not only is it a great value but I never have to wonder if I'll have to worry about noise.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The Apartments are very quite and the people are very nice. The pool is amazing and it goes to 9 feet!! The office workers are amazing and very understanding

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The area is perfect, the apartments close to Fort Campbell. They have fiber lines therefore the WiFi is awesome. The staff are competent friendly people that provide great service.