The staff was very helpful in the move in process, especially because I was coming from out of state. She made sure everything was ready to go so when I arrived it was a smooth process. Loving it here, and the pool is a great!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

My resident experience has been outstanding. This is my first OWN place. The office has been so helpful in ways to get me started in this apartment. I have only had one issue with my A/C unit when i moved in, and as soon as i called the office , maintance came 30 minutes later to fix the issue. Also, this is a beautiful place to be, especially the pool they provide for us. I am extremely happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

When I first started looking at apartments to move into I was sceptical not only because it was my very first apartment but because I needed to find one with everything that I was wanting and needing in an apartment. I came and got a tour and feel in love. The staff is so friendly and they also shoe that they care.

Shawna in the office was amazing. She made the lease process easy and fun. She explained everything so that I understood it. I would definitely recommend to others.

Very nice apartments to stay. They are very fast to fix any problems. Price is great and they are always helpful. Power bill is low and internet is very fast.

Outstanding apartment complex. Quick turn around with maintenance and respond from front desk. Parking availability is amazing regardless of time of returning at night

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Any issues raised have been fixed in a very timely manner. Love the pool and the events offered by the complex. Great starter apartment for my fiancée and I

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Small not alot of storage the other residents are not very friendly. But it's decent for the price. People don't clean up after their dogs and Blair music to all hours

Everything is perfect. We just moved in and so far everyone is so nice and helpful. My husband is in the military so they work around his schedule and it is a great facility.

The Apartments are very quite and the people are very nice. The pool is amazing and it goes to 9 feet!! The office workers are amazing and very understanding

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

great place to start out! Super helpful to my husband and me beings that we are military affiliated, treated us great! would recommend to any military newlyweds.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very Good Place! Very accessible and affordable. Well maintained, staffs act right away when something goes wrong. I can Recommend this place.

All my husband and I ever wanted was our own little space and some peace. That’s exactly what we got here . It feels super cozy and homey. I love the fact we can have our dog as well.

I love everything about my apartment. It is close to my husbands job and penalty of food options. We have lived here for about 6 months now and plan on being here for awhile.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I’ve had no problems since moving in. Staff is very professional and caring. Since I moved in the staff has helped with any problem I’ve had.

Good community to live in .Good community amenities. Nice people that work there very quiet no trouble close to Fort Campbell I’m not too far

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The residence is very lovely. Everyone is friendly and it's a great location for pets. The pool is an extra and trash is always picked up accordingly. Only problem is people don't clean up after their dogs.

Great Community; Love the pool, always clean and cool! Very nice people usually keep to themselves; also love having laundry mat so close, it’s very convenient!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

It’s a great place to live! Staff is really nice, and they make the application and lease process very easy! I’m very happy that I have the opportunity to live here

The apartments are very nice, clean, and well arranged. The area is secure and family friendly. They also allow you to have pets if you wish to have one.

Great place to start out if you’re looking for somewhere to live. The price for rent each month is easily affordable and the amenities are nice to have as well.

Friendly staff, quick maintenance service, and beautiful homes at an unbeatable price! I had to move in with a one day notice and they were able to get me into a nice two bedroom, and they had it professionally cleaned while my application went through!

Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very clean and nice apartment. All units work well and mostly pleasant neighbors except from some loud ones above us. The dog park is really nice too and our puppy loves to play there

The apartment is located in a decent enough neighborhood. The laundry facility is nice and the dog park is a selling point for me. The faculty has been nothing but nice to me