The Apartments are very quite and the people are very nice. The pool is amazing and it goes to 9 feet!! The office workers are amazing and very understanding

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Outstanding apartment complex. Quick turn around with maintenance and respond from front desk. Parking availability is amazing regardless of time of returning at night

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very Good Place! Very accessible and affordable. Well maintained, staffs act right away when something goes wrong. I can Recommend this place.

Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Haven't had a single issue living here for over a year now. Great staff, clean laundry room and overall a great environment. Would recommend anyone to live here!

I’ve had no problems since moving in. Staff is very professional and caring. Since I moved in the staff has helped with any problem I’ve had.

Eagles Crest at Wallace is a family oriented community. The staff is extremely helpful and eager to help you right away. The staff is understanding and compassionate. I am blessed to be a resident here and call this home!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Really quiet and laid back i love it. Really good surro uh nding area, and close to work too. The people here are friendly. Its a good little area to bring your family.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The residence is very lovely. Everyone is friendly and it's a great location for pets. The pool is an extra and trash is always picked up accordingly. Only problem is people don't clean up after their dogs.

It’s a great place to live! Staff is really nice, and they make the application and lease process very easy! I’m very happy that I have the opportunity to live here

The apartments are very nice, clean, and well arranged. The area is secure and family friendly. They also allow you to have pets if you wish to have one.

Great place to start out if you’re looking for somewhere to live. The price for rent each month is easily affordable and the amenities are nice to have as well.

Friendly staff, quick maintenance service, and beautiful homes at an unbeatable price! I had to move in with a one day notice and they were able to get me into a nice two bedroom, and they had it professionally cleaned while my application went through!

Place looks good so far. Just getting in to one of the newer units and everything is new. Existing items are also well conditioned. Location is also great.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very clean and nice apartment. All units work well and mostly pleasant neighbors except from some loud ones above us. The dog park is really nice too and our puppy loves to play there

Living conditions is great and prices are very reasonable! Haven't had any issues yet. Also everyone has been very helpful and the renters are very professional!

Nice place and great space for a single bachelor. It’s atill winter so can’t wait to it gets warmer to take a nice dip in the pool. No complaints this far

Love living here! So comfortable. Haven’t had any problems since I moved to these apartments. The office people are very kind and sweet. Never had any complaints!

When I first started looking at apartments to move into I was sceptical not only because it was my very first apartment but because I needed to find one with everything that I was wanting and needing in an apartment. I came and got a tour and feel in love. The staff is so friendly and they also shoe that they care.

Everything is perfect. We just moved in and so far everyone is so nice and helpful. My husband is in the military so they work around his schedule and it is a great facility.

Very nice apartments to stay. They are very fast to fix any problems. Price is great and they are always helpful. Power bill is low and internet is very fast.

Any issues raised have been fixed in a very timely manner. Love the pool and the events offered by the complex. Great starter apartment for my fiancée and I

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

great place to live. i have been living here for about a month and i have found no defecencies. i’m glad i chose this place and i will be recommending it

This is the best rental experience I've ever had. I'm so incredibly thankful to call this complex home! Not only is it a great value but I never have to wonder if I'll have to worry about noise.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The price of the apartments are reasonable, the staff are nice and knowledgeable (They'll keep you informed things going on). The area is quiet, easily accessible to base, and kept clean.