Eagles Crest at Wallace

I just moved in yesterday! The office staff is wonderful! There's just a couple of minor things in the apartment but otherwise it's cute and just the size I need!
I love the community. Its so quiet and peaceful so noone boyhers you, the apartments are nice on exterior and they have a swimming pool and really cool management
Its great! No issues or complaints. Very peaceful and convenient. In a great location and not to far from work or a walmart! Also great pricing.
Great Community; Love the pool, always clean and cool! Very nice people usually keep to themselves; also love having laundry mat so close, it’s very convenient!
My girlfriend and I recently moved in and are very impressed with the property. The apartment grounds are very well kept and the staff has been pleasant and welcoming. The cabinets in the apartment have a few scuffs, but over-all, the unit is in pretty nice shape. We're super excited to be a part of this community!
Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible
Mrs.Iris and Mrs. Brenda are soooo helpful and amazing they are always willing to give advice and always willing to make sure everything in your apartment is up and running they always have a smile on their face when you walk into their office it’s great
Really quiet and laid back i love it. Really good surro uh nding area, and close to work too. The people here are friendly. Its a good little area to bring your family.
The staff was very helpful in the move in process, especially because I was coming from out of state. She made sure everything was ready to go so when I arrived it was a smooth process. Loving it here, and the pool is a great!
My resident experience has been outstanding. This is my first OWN place. The office has been so helpful in ways to get me started in this apartment. I have only had one issue with my A/C unit when i moved in, and as soon as i called the office , maintance came 30 minutes later to fix the issue. Also, this is a beautiful place to be, especially the pool they provide for us. I am extremely happy I chose to live here.