Eagles Crest at Wallace

Staff easy to talk to friendly, concerned about property. Maintance helps in reasonable of time but I feel that another employee is needed. Maybe get togethers like barbeque meeting new residents.
Great staff everyone is willing to help. Im pleased with apartments also with the upkeep that is always being done. I do wish there was better washer and dryers but not every place is perfect! Ive enjohed it here so far.
The staff here is great. The work for you to make living here exceptional. The property is maintained well and regularly. So far the only down side to living here is the rainy weather... On the days it isnt raining the pool is relaxing
The apartments look amazing and the housing people are friendly but there is just too many cars and not enough parking spaces.but other then that I love it.
Could be better For soldiers but it's overall very fine. I have been taken care of for the time being and the staff lady has helped me find out everything I need to know for pets.
I have not been here long, but so far everything seems to be going okay! I still have not had my cable TV hooked up yet, but there is suppose to be a technician coming to complete my cable hookup.
I have had a great experience here fir the year and a half I've been living here. My only issues so far have been the a.c. units not working but the maintenance staff has been working to fix the issue.
Shauna is amazing and super adorable. Great customer service. Answered all questions. Personable and cared about her customers. Your was really nice.
The experience moving here has been great especially during the coronavirus pandemic, the community is isolated and secluded which is great but still relatively close to resources
Staff is very friendly and tacke care of their clients with the up most courtesy any problems that do come up, are taken care of usually in less then 24 hours.