It’s okay I guess, the location is great but we are having a major problem with other dogs. No one is leashing theirs and they keep running up on mine, also no one picks up theirs poop because the poop trash can are always full because no one changes them besides me and I’m kind of tired of that. Besides that I guess it’s just okay.

A notice went out a couple of months ago, asking residences of the a-c building not to park along the tree line and it worked for a while but now a bunch of people park there again. It’s juat a matter of time before someone’s car gets hit.

I'm new here, but so far, so good. I love my apartment so much, and the office staff has been so helpful. Also, my pup loves the dog park! Will update my rating later :)

Apartments could use better appliances and more storage space in the single bedrooms. Area isn't the most desirable, but is livable and quiet(unless you have noisy neighbors).

It has its up and downs. My neighbors under us, complain about everything. Especially the floors, I’ve came along way to keep them happy bc it seems they are out to get me. I need a home and they making bf it hard for me. But other than them I like it here.

We like our apartment it's adorable and a great size for a single family. Just with we had more space to put things in counters and cabinets . The storage space is also lacking.

Not the worst or the best place to live. The apartments are okay just too small of a kitchen. The walls are also thin. Most of the neighbors are nice but some are super rude.

Upsides: close to fort campbell, water included, allows pets, close to stores. Downsides: no washer and dryer hook ups in most apartments, paying 750 for 2 bedroom 1 bath that is around 850 sqft, wall are thin, parking can be difficult. Its ok for now but wish it was more upsides or cheaper

Great place to live. Very quiet! Great with understanding quality and most of all the staff is phenomenal! I also enjoy the pool on these hot days!

The walls are a little thin and not everyone picks up their dog poop, besides that I guess it is just okay? Reasonable price but everything seemed to get broken or be already broken when you move in

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I'm not very happy about the parking situation ,we have no assigned parking but in addition to that they have no parking control the guest spaces have been removed and most of the time i have to park outside my zone to to heavy car volume . i truly believe that could be better controlled tenants should not have to struggle to park ,especially when they pay rent !!!

My car got stolen out of the parking lot and police cant do anything because theres no cameras so now i have no car and have to find a way to work everyday

Feel unappreciated as a resident. Came to office for help and received a threatening letter from the complex’s lawyer I fear being in my home above these neighbors. I’m being treated unfairly

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The kitchen is not up to date and the management doesn’t do anything if you have a problem. Not enough parking spots and some of the neighbors are not respectful at all.