Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Yes hun I’m getting ready for the night you can go home lol and I’m good with it you know I’m not sure how long I feel right right after my workout I was getting my own hair and my chest lol and yes I’m sorry but I’ll let know when I’m home right
Beautiful apartments, Friendly and supportive staff, Greenway trail attached to the community is cherry on the cake. Would recommend anyone who is looking for a peaceful stay.
Living here is such a pleasure and convenient to everything. The staff is always accommodating, pleasant and responds quickly to service requests and questions in general. Thank you!
Pool is always closed due to lack of communication between staff and security. I have been told to call emergency maintenance when this happens and then got asked why i was calling emergency maintenance. I’m not a stickler because a pool is a pool on a hot day but it’s usually dirty along with old ripped furniture or no seat cushions. I also asked to have toilet paper, soap, and hand towels placed in the restroom and came back the next day to nothing still.
I really like the community. The new paint outside has been really nice. I can’t wait for the business center to reopen. I like that you can get extra points for engaging in their Facebook page, it would be envelopes nicer if they update the points regularly without having to call them.
Elan Mallard Creek is good overall. Great amenties. Nice fixtures and decor in the apartments. Gym recently got a much needed facelift. Only issue is the maintenence.
The new paint for the buildings is great color. The community looks a lot fresher and brighter. Once completed, I'm sure it will be a visual pleasure.
It was a nice apartment a lot of nice people around and never too much hassle, everything was always good, amentitirs were nice and clean overall solid place
Awesome living and services are great too. I love the way management works and also if there is anything that needs maintenance the maintenance team comes up really quickly
I have enjoyed living here. The people that works in the office are so nice. When there is a problem they are quick to respond. They really keep up the property.