I like it a lot. It has a lot space and it’s very nice and quiet. Felt safe as well. It very clean and has good amenities updated like no other apartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Everything was quick and easy. They got all the paperwork done before we got their and showed us where our apartment was at. We did the walk around and everything was good to go before we move in.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This is a quiet, comfortable community. The apartment is great and spacious. I am not so sure about how maintenance works...it seems they don’t get requests.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The place is clean and well kept after. But can be hard to get things done quickly through the use of the online requests. Has taken over a week for a response. Seems to be better to just call.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the walking trail and the delivery lockers Love the big porches It does take a long time for maintenance to get to orders Pool area needs to be updated, the cushions are moldy and pool is not very clean in the summer

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a nice and quiet complex. I love my apartment and all the upgrades that it comes with like the granite countertops and appliances. Also the staff is super helpful and nice!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My family and I will be entering our third year here at Elannat Mallard Creek and the experience has been nothing short of amazing! The staff has helped and kept their word in everything that has been stated. The property is clean and the apartments amenities are great! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to live near the University area.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Been staying here for more than 3 years. Nice apt. Nice location with basic stores within 2 miles of radius. The apartment homes are big and ventilated.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Pros : Nice location, Peaceful property, close to Interstate(77/85/485), lot of trees in the community, spacious apartments, nice amenities. Cons: Maintenance requests are not handled on time, Pricey, Mandated TV/Cable service(poor), have to pay for valet and Community trash,

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the apartment, and the complex. I feel really safe, and everyone is friendly. But maintenance is really slow. I put in a request over two weeks ago.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community is great. They make sure you have everything you need and the mantince team responds quickly. Definitely a good place to stay.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here. The homes are spacious and nice to view. My neighbors are thoughtful. We just did a community sip and paint for Christmas. I always enjoy the joint activities sponsored by the office. Everyone is polite and a joy to speak with. I didn’t give a 5 because There is always room for improvement anywhere you go. I will post again later to update my review more thoroughly.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the apartment but breezeways are very dirty. Staff is friendly. Apartment is very spacious. Not a lot of noise from neighbors. Parking is not bad.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far things have been great! I love my apartment and the amenities. I will say parking has become and issue and maintenance response needs some improvement but that’s really it.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The last year has been a great experience no issues by Gods grace. I refered my friend who moved from NY and resides within the same community.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community, great staff, love living here! The rooms are spacious, the floors are pretty nice, and there is nothing like having a wood burning fireplace!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I do enjoy living here. The pool gate was chained too often and some maintenance repairs never completed (all cosmetic). The front staff are great.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Moved in last week and it was a great move in. Everyone from the office has been extremely kind and helpful during the process of moving in.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall good Experience.Peaceful community.little improvement needed for kids playground maintenance. The playground is at a very odd place, not kid friendly at all. It should be in a safe place. Staff is friendly.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived at elan now for close to 2 years. My experience with the office, and with maintainence has been excellent. No issues. The building i live in and the appliances offered by the property have been reliable - minimal issues. I did greatly appreciate that when i renewed my lease i was made an offer ''below'' market value. I believe this is extremely important for current residents and hope this continues to stay the same. Pricing will remain my #1 factor in determining whether or not to stay here and my hope is that current residents continue to be offered competive prices.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location close to the major highways and makes it easy to get to places I need to go. Also you can’t beat the price for the great size apartment!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My move in was a seamless process. Sharika was instrumental in processing our application quickly and we were moved in 2 days. We love our new apartment

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I appreciate Elan and their great staff! They really make home a warm and joyful place! I would recommend my family and friends to be apart of this Awesome community!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartments and shared spaces like pool and playground. Greenway connection is great for dog walking! Miss having more neighborhood events though.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community,nice pool and fitness area! Takes awhile to get work requests finished sometimes. Friendly staff close to shopping and grocery stores