Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The complex is quiet and very kid friendly! The staff do what they can to help if help is needed. Maintenance comes on time most of the time.
So far its pretty great staying here. I love the trail behind the community. Lets me take some time out in the nature and revive myself for the day.
Some one stole my bike from the patio. That was the disappointment. In fitness center, if a barbell can be set up, this would be an awesome gym! Rest all looks good to me
The area is very quiet no noise with the people above me I love it and also the community is gated so not everyone is able to just come here
Office staff is amazing. My apartment is huge with nice hardwood floors. I truly believe with Kelly being the manager the complex will be the best in no time!
Clean and updated units, quiet community, great staff and common facilities/gym/ etc. However, with it being pet friendly, there are not enough dog bag stations and no one cleans up outside after their pet. The dog park is covered in dog waste and is unusable as you or your pet will inevitably step in dog poop.
Service is great and the community is keep clean at all times. The staff is friendly and professional. I love the community events. I would refer a friend to live in this community.
4 stars for the properties exterior 2 stars for my unit- Apartment was not ready when I moved in. Maintenance staff and property manager are very helpful but outside vendors and leasing consultant need to be retrained or fired.
I recently moved in and I have had a great experience so far. The staff has been very friendly, the complex is clean and elegant, and my wifi and cable features work wonderfully. Very pleased thus far.
Love living at Elan Mallard Creek. Overall, friendly but quiet neighborhood with great amenities. Especially love access to the greenway. Staff are friendly and try to create community feel.