Great place to live. It checks all the boxes. Maintenance is fast, office staff is friendly and helpful, the apartment is nice. Great experience!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a beautiful place to live, lush green trees well maintained community Maintenance needs more attention so better living place , safety issues to be handled better

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My apartment as such is the best apartment I have, I am very much satisfied with my lovely home, but I wish the maintenance team is also much efficient and quick in fixing things. They don’t turn up for weeks unless it is emergency, something’s like leakage, walk area lights etc are not at all taken care of. Amenities provided are half the time unusable. Fixing such issues would make the community a better and safe place to live and refer.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here at Elan at Mallard Creek. It’s in a great area and is filled with great people. I have been here for 4 months and I have no complaints.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is quiet and a safe place to live. The apartments could use some renovation; however what requires the most attention is the property management team in the office.... it’s constant chaos, with lack of communication and clarity. Make sure you document everything because they will try to tell you otherwise l

I moved in Feb 2018 and have enjoyed living here. I enjoyed the pool in the summer, the gym weekly and the office staff is great. If I have any problems in my apartment it gets fixed. I look forward to living here for awhile. I do recommend living here to anyone looking for an apartment in Charlotte. The area is great for shopping, dining and just hanging out. I love the fact that I'm 10 minutes from work also.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

They staff in the front office are awesome. Great communication and amenities. So far I have lived here 2 months and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

As new residents at Elan l must say I'm pretty impressed. The spacious unit ìs just right for us. I can't wait to use the fireplace. It's nice that it is woodburning. Staff is very pleasant. We are looking forward to enjoying our large balcony. Thanks for making us feel comfortable.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My experience with my new community has been pretty good so far. I am happy I chose the Elan at Mallard Creek as my new home. The staff are always cordial and I love my new apartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community is very quite don’t really hear anything going on that is bad in the community. Staff is all very nice and helpful. They’re very quick to respond and fix a problem. I’m very happy here as a resident

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartment with great amenities. Love having easy access to greenway as well! Staff in the office are always friendly. Everyone should bring them cookies :)

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy the community a lot, and think the apartment complex is beautiful. I also love the dog park, patios, and pool area. I also like the 24 hr package area.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice friendly staff! Beautiful community, maintenance is a little slow. But they get the job done. I don't like the community internet. Mine always seems to go out.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful community. There are still existing Issues of safety and overall resident satisfaction. Staff is very responsive to work orders, however, no one seems to answer the phones. There should be some top of consequence for residents who do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Best community I've lived in. Been there for three years. Started out a little rocky due to the property manager but now that changes has been made I have no complaints

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I would like for maintenance to respond and leave a mssg when complete a job. Maintenance task should also not take more than one week to address.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location of my apartment.The neighborhood is quite.The walking path this th e best thing ever.when the pool was open it was a great vibe with the people and grille.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s very plesant experience living here. Leasing office staffs are very nice and helpful always. Good community with all new amenities in the appartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Rooms are Specious and nice. Still need a lot of Improvement eg. Kids Playground is in poor condition and not build at right place.It is in the back side in woods no one even can go there.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I am happy with my experiences here. If I have any issues they are addressed to the best of the agents abilities. The gym that's on the grounds are great as well as the tennis courts.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

For the most part, my time here has been good. I've had some problems with specific neighbors, but management was pretty good about managing it. Inconsiderate neighbors, playing loud music through/in the parking lot and just being loud at all hours of the night is my issue now.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here since 2013 and I love it. I continue to renew each year because I love my apartment and the community is great. Plus having a garage is a plus. Can’t go wrong living here..

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. The community is quiet and my neighbors are really friendly. I do feel like that could have did a better job with the paint inside but other than that it’s oksy.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The grounds are beautiful, everyone is so pleasent! I feel safe with the gate entry and exit and I am in Love with the amenities and Valet trash so convenient!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community is great and the noise level is very minimum which is awesome. Would love to see what events are offered for residents. Just moved here a month a ago but maybe some activities for the kids or the holidays. Or something like breakfast for residents on a random work day