When we first moved in, in 2016 it was much nicer and quieter. It has change quite a bit. Never had a problem with maintenance. Their pretty quick about coming out. I wish the carpet was changed before I moved in, because when first moving in, it looks nice and clean which is deceiving, once you're in here and the carpet dried up, all the dark dirty spots began to surface and now I'm stuck with their spots, and I'm not happy about that at all, considering paying $1400.00 a month. The washer and dryer was old, the prior occupants left it here and the rental office never replaced it with a new one, and I didn't find that out until after I had moved in, one of the maintenance guys told me that when he saw it, he's not longer here now. I pretty much like the community as of lately, some of the noise has ceased.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my office staff! They have made me feel at home! Even though I didn’t like the apartment I was renting, they still try to help me enjoy it!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The grounds and amenities are wonderful! I don't feel I live in an apartment, it's my home! I had some concerns with my apartment when I first moved in, but it was eventually taken care of and no other issues since then. The office staff is always willing to help! I'm enjoying my new home!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Not only is the apartment complex absolutely beautiful, but the staff is incredibly friendly and would do anything for you. Also, as a young female, I feel incredibly safe in the area, which is a huge deal to me. It's the perfect place to live.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Occasionally the people in the office can be unpleasant and maintenance can take a while to respond to calls/online reports but recently the people in the office seem to be better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Decent community. Residents need to be informed of other neighbors concerning noise level and trash. Be respectful of others property, parking space.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. It checks all the boxes. Maintenance is fast, office staff is friendly and helpful, the apartment is nice. Great experience!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a beautiful place to live, lush green trees well maintained community Maintenance needs more attention so better living place , safety issues to be handled better

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My apartment as such is the best apartment I have, I am very much satisfied with my lovely home, but I wish the maintenance team is also much efficient and quick in fixing things. They don’t turn up for weeks unless it is emergency, something’s like leakage, walk area lights etc are not at all taken care of. Amenities provided are half the time unusable. Fixing such issues would make the community a better and safe place to live and refer.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here at Elan at Mallard Creek. It’s in a great area and is filled with great people. I have been here for 4 months and I have no complaints.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is quiet and a safe place to live. The apartments could use some renovation; however what requires the most attention is the property management team in the office.... it’s constant chaos, with lack of communication and clarity. Make sure you document everything because they will try to tell you otherwise l

I moved in Feb 2018 and have enjoyed living here. I enjoyed the pool in the summer, the gym weekly and the office staff is great. If I have any problems in my apartment it gets fixed. I look forward to living here for awhile. I do recommend living here to anyone looking for an apartment in Charlotte. The area is great for shopping, dining and just hanging out. I love the fact that I'm 10 minutes from work also.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

They staff in the front office are awesome. Great communication and amenities. So far I have lived here 2 months and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

As new residents at Elan l must say I'm pretty impressed. The spacious unit ìs just right for us. I can't wait to use the fireplace. It's nice that it is woodburning. Staff is very pleasant. We are looking forward to enjoying our large balcony. Thanks for making us feel comfortable.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My experience with my new community has been pretty good so far. I am happy I chose the Elan at Mallard Creek as my new home. The staff are always cordial and I love my new apartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community is very quite don’t really hear anything going on that is bad in the community. Staff is all very nice and helpful. They’re very quick to respond and fix a problem. I’m very happy here as a resident

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartment with great amenities. Love having easy access to greenway as well! Staff in the office are always friendly. Everyone should bring them cookies :)

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I enjoy the community a lot, and think the apartment complex is beautiful. I also love the dog park, patios, and pool area. I also like the 24 hr package area.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice friendly staff! Beautiful community, maintenance is a little slow. But they get the job done. I don't like the community internet. Mine always seems to go out.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful community. There are still existing Issues of safety and overall resident satisfaction. Staff is very responsive to work orders, however, no one seems to answer the phones. There should be some top of consequence for residents who do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Best community I've lived in. Been there for three years. Started out a little rocky due to the property manager but now that changes has been made I have no complaints

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I would like for maintenance to respond and leave a mssg when complete a job. Maintenance task should also not take more than one week to address.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location of my apartment.The neighborhood is quite.The walking path this th e best thing ever.when the pool was open it was a great vibe with the people and grille.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s very plesant experience living here. Leasing office staffs are very nice and helpful always. Good community with all new amenities in the appartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Rooms are Specious and nice. Still need a lot of Improvement eg. Kids Playground is in poor condition and not build at right place.It is in the back side in woods no one even can go there.