Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really like it here so far alot better then my last apartment. It has a fire place which is so exciting because I never had one before. The rooms and closets are big. I cant wait until it gets warm again so we can utilize our big deck.
Love it so far!! Just moved in and you definitely get a lot for what you pay. Two spacious bedrooms, closets, huge deck, fire, plus WiFi and cable included.
Thanks to Nashea and everyone else in the office, moving into my very first apartment was a success! The amount of patience and kindness that they have is incomparable!
My resident experience has been great so far! Maintenance is always coming by when requested. I love my apartment and neighborhood. The only concern I have is residents speed within the neighborhood. Most people on my road tend to zip in and out which is very bothersome. Other than that I am loving my renting experience with Elan at Mallard Creek!
It's great staying at Elan so far. Staff has been helpful when I have questions and maintenance team seem to keep things in order. My only complaint would be issues with neighbors. Many people walk dogs with no leash. Also every now and then, someone tries sneaking there trash in my valet bin.
Overall a great community. When I moved in the process was easy and the staff was nice. MAINTENANCE needs alot of improvement there lazy and hate to fix anything.
Friendly staff great amenities overall I would recommend this property Coming from New York I was blown away by everything that was included with such an amazing price!
My experience living in this complex for the past year and some months have been nothing short of great. The community is really nice and of course the staff here is amazing. The location is super combiner because of the close proximity to my employer and other businesses. I am enjoying My stay so far!
Quite and quant. The porches are spacious and provide a home feeling. The hall spaces could use some cleaning and cosmetics. The gate maintenance should be more routine. It is noticable that the trash area is trying to improve as to not become/be qn eyesore and bring rodents.
It gets a bit noisy at times. I cant get maintenance to fix problems. So u just stopped calling. Needed a rental history and was told we had to give 60 days notice first. Can't wait to move.