I’ve been living here since 2013 and I love it. I continue to renew each year because I love my apartment and the community is great. Plus having a garage is a plus. Can’t go wrong living here..

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. The community is quiet and my neighbors are really friendly. I do feel like that could have did a better job with the paint inside but other than that it’s oksy.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The grounds are beautiful, everyone is so pleasent! I feel safe with the gate entry and exit and I am in Love with the amenities and Valet trash so convenient!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The community is great and the noise level is very minimum which is awesome. Would love to see what events are offered for residents. Just moved here a month a ago but maybe some activities for the kids or the holidays. Or something like breakfast for residents on a random work day

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I rate residence 4 stars. The location of the apartment complex is excellent for me. I am within walking distance of stores, medical, and social activities.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very reasonable price, super friendly staff. This is my first apartment by myself, and I feel like I made an excellent choice. They are hands down the best!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Community is a great living space to raise your children in. Never had any complaints and when something needs to be handle the office handles it in a timely fashion

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 2 years! It is a very peaceful community. The staff has been extremely helpful. I love the activities we have during the holidays!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

We were offered a deal to move in quickly, and we took it. The staff was very friendly, and showed us an apartment that was similar to the one we were going to have. The neighborhood is fairly quiet, has a tennis court, and a swimming pool. There is an awesome nature trail where I take my dog. It also has built in wifi and a fireplace. Happy to be here

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great pricing great pricing great staff big apartment I love elan at mallMallard Creek is the best place to live in Charlotte North Carolina I highly recommend this place to anybody who’s looking for an apartment

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been okay. Majority of the time it’s peaceful. The front office staff is friendly, but maintenance is rude. I didn’t like the fact that my car got broken into, but I know it’s hard to prevent those things.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been 2 months living at Elan mallard creek apartment so far so good. The staff in the front are helpful when need something done. The community is safe and clean.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful property. Nice amenities. There has a been few incidents that I did not agree with. Otherwise it’s a beautiful place to live. I like my community.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

All the neighbors are very kind and respectful. I have had zero issues with anyone in my unit. All my service requests have been completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In the summer time the pool was a really nice amenity. However the communication between staff and residents is what bothers me most here. Ever since our ac went out this summer and took a month to be replaced I haven’t been happy with it.