Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community overall. Nice amenities. Generally a pretty safe environment. A negative aspect is that the maintenance team is understaffed.
A bit expensive... Team seems friendly and professional but will not hesitate to threaten you with eviction regardless of your situation. I personally am a federal officer and was effected by the government shutdown but there was no type of consideration for my situation so that changed my outlook on this community. Other than that I am pleased with experience of living here.
Garbage area is full of glass, difficult to walk the dog on the sidewalk over there for fear of her getting cut. Garbage pickup has not been consistent.
My experience living here has been great. The amenities are perfect and I love that it is a gated community. The staff are kind and helpful and quickly address any questions or concerns.
Great place to live. Very quiet and kid friendly. Staff has been very responsive lately. Full amenities. Would like to see more events for residents
I like living here. It genuinely has great amenities, maintenance is super quick and efficient. I've been living here for a little under a year and love it.
1 star
My new bike got stolen from the patio. Just someone picked from there. I dont see this place is safe to live in. It never happened with me. Security should be taken seriously here.
Horrible.My garbage was not collected for 3 weeks.My wifi has been out for over a week .My toilet has been overflowing for over a year..I am tired of plunging. .
Very nice neighborhood and amenities. Upgraded apartments and friendly staff. I also like that it is a gated community and that I have my own private entrance.
I’ve always had a pleasant experience and the staff is very easy to work with. The grounds are welcoming and clean. The maintenance staff is prompt and efficient in handling all repairs. Overall my experience here has been very satisfying and enjoyable for my family.