It’s pretty nice here, everyone’s friendly and nice to me so that’s cool. The management for the most part is up to date on things relating to maintenance and that’s good too.

Reply from Elan River District

Tons of issues with the front office and maintenance. The property is very nice but the office and staff really need to get it together. They have dropped the ball and made our first few weeks here an inconvenience. For what we pay in rent and how new this place is you would think there would be no problems.

Reply from Elan River District

Good place. Good staff. They really listen to you. Amenities far pass the other places in Forth Worth and general area. Highly recommend to come visit.

Reply from Elan River District

love Elan river district. Best amenities in Fort Worth. Love the pool and gym. Great location. Walking distance to salsa limon and super close to heim.

Reply from Elan River District

The staff is wonderful, respectful and responsive. The property is always clean, and our neighbors are great. A great place if you have kids, too!

Reply from Elan River District

Easy going people with great personalities. Love this place. Anyone loves places that are places like this place like this place like this place

Reply from Elan River District

Moving in was such an easy process. The leasing team was incredibly helpful and I love that they have gotten to know me. I’ve also made some great friends here!

Reply from Elan River District

Great apartment. Great staff for sure. Very responsive. Amenities are amazing. There are some weird wiring and electrical issues with some apartment units. Moving in we didn’t have A/C for several days. They were responsive, but it took a couple of attempts and visits for it to work.

Reply from Elan River District

I love living at Elan River District! It has wonderful amenities like the luxury pool and amazon gym! Being dog friendly is a bonus! I can’t imagine living without our personal pet yard now that we have been spoiled with it! The staff and maintenance is easily the best compared the past apartments I’ve lived in. They are caring and helpful! So happy to have renewed my lease for another year!

Reply from Elan River District

Really incredible amenities, the apartment finishes are beautiful, quiet neighbors, great staff! So far really happy with the decision to move!

Reply from Elan River District

Leasing and application process was easy! Received alot of help from the staff. I'm excited to be able to move into my apartment and enjoy the neighborhood environment.

Reply from Elan River District

We absolutely love living here! From the neighborhood to the amenities to the staff, this place has the best to offer! The quality of the apartments and townhouses is unparalleled in the area. The amenities for pets and families include the dog park, incredible outdoor pool and hang out areas, and lots of sidewalks to take our dogs out for a walk to the dog park. It’s a great place to have a family and bring your pets along with you. The staff go above and beyond to make move in and staying here simple and easy. Lastly, there are so many convenience perks from online rent payment, wonderful gym and massage area, Hello Alfred, and tons of resident events. It truly is a one of a kind community!

Reply from Elan River District

Beautiful facility, great features in the units. I have always hated living in apartments and I enjoy this place. No complaints to this day!

Reply from Elan River District

I enjoy living here a lot! The amenities are great and it’s in an up and coming area. Parking is not always ideal though, there are not guaranteed spots as I was told when I moved in.

Reply from Elan River District

Love the staff and how attentive and quick they are to help. Heard from friends the experiences they have to deal with in regards to other apartment management and I’m so happy I don’t have to deal with those kind of issues.

Reply from Elan River District

I really like living here. It is ver quiet, there are great amenities and everyone seems very nice and respectful. No complaints. The office staff is also very accommodating.

Reply from Elan River District

Friendly staff and made the move in process simple and convenient. Any time I had questions or needed to make changes they worked with me. The property is nice as well.

Reply from Elan River District

Appliances are low end... can’t bring your own washer and dryer. Pool, workout room is awesome. The staff is great and very helpful. Overall like this place

Reply from Elan River District

Great easy experience leasing an apartment here at Elan River District. The leasing office people were very helpful at getting everything signed and ready to get moved in. Enjoying my new apartment very much

Reply from Elan River District

The Elan staff has been more than accommodating to us during our time moving in! They proceeded to take all of our boxes from moving in and even came and fixed our AC.

Reply from Elan River District

This is a great community. The staff was so helpful during the leasing process and always friendly. The amenities such as the gym, dog park, and lazy river are just what we were looking for. There’s also so many other dogs for ours to becomes friends with!

Reply from Elan River District

I have been pleased with my experience living at Elan River District. The amenities are great, the staff is professional, and the location is incredibly convenient.

Reply from Elan River District

I love my apartments. They get back to you asap with property issues. I love that the most about them. Mainly an overall great living facility.

Reply from Elan River District

I really love this place! Great neighborhood, awesome amenities, great restaurants. Management is great and respectful. The interiors are so beautiful with so much natural light

Reply from Elan River District

I absolutely love living here already! The apartment community comes with so many amenities and I literally feel like I am on vacation most of the time! The staff is so friendly and are always willing to help with anything you need! So glad that I chose Elan!