I absolutely love Elan River! The staff and the managers are very friendly. They remember my name. I love the location, and the amenities. I wish that resident could access the game room at night though so that I could enjoy it when I get off from work. Other than that, I love everything about Elan Tiver District!

Reply from Elan River District

Have been living here for almost an year by now and haven’t had any issues so far. Everyone is so friendly and pleasant, maintenance issues are taken care of promptly

Reply from Elan River District

Elan River District is an exceptional community!! Amenities are fantastic. Property is very well kept. Above all, the staff is extremely responsive and accommodating! Love calling Elan River District home.

Reply from Elan River District

Only issue would be parking like most places. Other than that, it’s Super great. Responsive and welcoming staff. Great amenities such as giveaways in prizes, food, and classes at abundio’s fit society.

Reply from Elan River District

Do not like that I can only have 2 guests at the pool, I have 3 grandchildren. I guess when they visit one stands at the fence and watches. The shelves in the bedroom are not adjustable.

Reply from Elan River District

Love living at Elan River District. The amenities are fabulous and the staff is incredible. The location is excellent! Just renewed my lease!

Reply from Elan River District

Just signed a lease with Elan River District apartments! They have so many great deals and Ben made our leasing experience so easy and fun! The complex is friendly, clean, and has the prettiest pool I’ve ever seen!

Reply from Elan River District

Staff is great, maintenance is quick. Downstairs neighbors aren’t the best and serve as only complaint. Have had maintenance issues but they’re quickly resolved.

Reply from Elan River District

Justin did an amazing job taking us through the process of finding the perfect apartment for us. We never felt presssured and all of our questions were answered. We love everything about the pool and lounge area!

Reply from Elan River District

We are almost two months since our move in and impressed with the friendly staff and quick response to any issues we have had. The property is always clean.

Reply from Elan River District

The amenities here are great, can’t wait for the pool to get warm and enjoy it.hopefully it will be warm soon. I really am enjoying and utilizing the workout area, it truly is best in class. The special events and hospitality creations are fantastic. We have taken advantage of many of them. The maintenance staff has been great to work with on the few minor issues we have had. Most of which I believe are due to the newness of the facility.

Reply from Elan River District

Best apartment community in Fort Worth. Has a dog park of pretty good size. Swimming pool with relax pool area is awesome. Totally in love with the community.

Reply from Elan River District

The staff and maintenance at Elan River District are always on top of everything and it makes a HUGE difference. The amenities, hallways, actually the entire facility is always clean and tidy.

Reply from Elan River District

No issues! Easy to apply and the staff was super helpful. Very pleased. Never encountered a problem. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Reply from Elan River District

Beautiful complex and awesome staff. They have made everything so easy for us, and have been wonderfully accommodating to our unique needs. Awesome.

Reply from Elan River District

I love living here. It's nice and quiet, people are respectful, and the office staff is wonderful! I especially appreciate the gym space and the additional touches to the property that make it feel like a real luxury apartment.

Reply from Elan River District

Great place to live! Awesome location and amenities! Quiet community and leasing agents are very helpful. Finding uncovered parking is sometimes a struggle on the weekends but other than that everything has been great!

Reply from Elan River District

I’m so thankful I chose to live at Elan River District! Not only has staff been wonderful to communicate with, they’re also quick to respond. It’s also been great to meet neighbors and those who have pups. Thanks for a great experience thus far!

Reply from Elan River District

I have loved my experience here at the apartment. Amenities are great, staff is amazing and very helpful. I never had any problems. Overall it’s a great place to live👍🏻

Reply from Elan River District

I came in looking to move as soon as possible as I was having issues with management where I was living. They helped me every step of the way and made it possible to move on such short notice. They were the most helpful and professional staff I have dealt with in a very long time and made moving easy!

Reply from Elan River District

Great amenities including the best pool ever. Staff is always helpful and pleasant including maintenance which is quick to fix any issues. Definitely recommend.

Reply from Elan River District

Well nice community.. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

Reply from Elan River District

Everyone in the leasing office is always happy to assist with work orders, etc. ERD also plans a lot of fun residents events, so that’s cool!

Reply from Elan River District

I have lived at Elan River District for over 6 months and could not be happier. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Events put on by the management are intriguing and fun. Elan River District is in the burgeoning River District, just minutes away from the excitement of West 7th, yet it feels secluded, with plenty of green spaces around a peaceful air.

Reply from Elan River District

This place is great! The unit is perfect and the amenities are out of this world. We just moved in, but I can already tell this is goOng to be a great place to live.