Elan is a extremely clean and safe community. Excellent staff and management make you feel at home quickly. Look forward to making Elan River District home.

Reply from Elan River District

I am excited to move into my new beautiful home in few weeks! And I'm also excited about the trinity trails being down the street and the 24 hour gym we have ; )

Reply from Elan River District

Great community, quiet neighborhood and very attentive leasing agents that know their complex well. Plus it has a lazy river and an amazing gym.

Reply from Elan River District

I love living here so much. Everything is great and my apartment is so nice. Everything is perfect for my dog and she is extremely happy living here too.

Reply from Elan River District

I love my new apartment! It's gorgeous, my neighbors are great and the office staff is very accommodating. I could not be happier with my decision to move here.

Reply from Elan River District

So far so good! The management here are so friendly and helpful! They don’t rush you and are super understanding. I had a problem with my application and they were on it the whole time while giving me updates so I knew what was going on.

Reply from Elan River District

Living at the Elan River District Apartments has been vey pleasant. The complex is well kept and the location is perfect. The leasing staff is very pleasant and helpful and the maintenance guys are skilled, polite and efficient. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Elan River District

The amenities are amazing and the apartments are gorgeous. The leasing agents are helpful and answered all my questions during the moving process.

Reply from Elan River District

This apartment complex is amazing. The amenities are unmatched and the area is a great place to live in! The leasing experience was easy and the leasing agents are extremely helpful and nice.

Reply from Elan River District

This is a beautiful apartment and place to live. The managers have been more than a pleasure to work with and the few things I needed fixed were done promptly and satisfactory! Glad to be a part of the community.

Reply from Elan River District

Excellent management and staff. Great amenities. Fun neighbors. New community in a convenient to everything location. Awesome pool with a lazy river.

Reply from Elan River District

Morgan, Has been a pleasure to deal with. She has taken care of all my move in needs to this point. Every time i call for measurements for a room she drops what she is doing and makes me feel like I"m her only client. A big thumbs up on service.

Reply from Elan River District

Thanks to a beautiful apartment, fun growing neighborhood and above all the friendly and helpful staff, this is the best place to live. LOVE!

Reply from Elan River District

The office/management are exceptional and go above and beyond to improve residents' experience. The community itself is high quality and I have no major complaints.

Reply from Elan River District

The staff is very friendly and always helpful. When there is a maintenance issue, it has always been fixed the same day I put in for service.

Reply from Elan River District

LOVE LOVE LOVE it here! The amenities are amazing and the perks are even better! I love that we have wine Wednesday’s and other fun things to do!

Reply from Elan River District

Great location, great amenities. The staff is great and handles maintenance issues on the same day. Easy access to Trinity trails. 5 minute Uber ride to West 7th/ downtown area.

Reply from Elan River District

Great customer service, apartment is great too. Good stores nearby. Amenities are awesome, Building is always clean and surround areas are clean too.

Reply from Elan River District

The community ihas a lovely design and a friendly atmosphere that makes me feel at home. It has a youthful flair, and is a wonderful addition to the up and coming River District.