I have had a very good experience with Justin Riddle as my leasing agent for Elan River District Apts in Fort Worth, TX. He has been very helpful and courteous to me throughout the process. Everything has been handled very professionally.

Reply from Elan River District

Elan river district is great. so far. very luxurious. The pool is super big and the lazy river is awesome. The layout is much bigger in person (a6)

Reply from Elan River District

I have only been living in Elan River District for a few days, but so far I am very impressed with how clean and well maintained the complex is. The staff is very helpful and friendly. 10 out of 10!

Reply from Elan River District

Amazing, beautiful and clean property...not to mention the amenities are awesome!!! All staff members are professional, friendly and efficient! Love this place!

Reply from Elan River District

The staff is very nice and very accommodating. Always there to help. I’ve had maintenance issues that took a little longer than I preferred and ended up into bigger issues. They’re being dealt with now

Reply from Elan River District

Great place to live! Love the easy access to the workout facility and pool. Very close to activities downtown and on W 7th but far enough away to avoid noise etc. Unit is fantastic and perfect for my lifestyle.

Reply from Elan River District

Best place to live! The amenities are amazing-lazy river, great pool area, clean gym with aqua massage, and the management team is top notch!

Reply from Elan River District

Overall, I've been pleased with my first three months at Elan River District. I do see some community issues falling through the cracks: the callbox on Building 3 has been broken for almost my entire time in the complex and the north entrance gate is just now getting a fob sensor to unlock it. Aside from that, I have had great experiences with maintenance and the leasing staff. I would love to see some seating added in the dog park if possible!

Reply from Elan River District

Christie Tracy is awesome! Made the entire process so easy! From discussing floor plans and prices to moving in, it was a breeze! Happy to be a part of the community.

Reply from Elan River District

Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. Justin has been my main contact, and he has been very patient with me. I love everything about the apartments, and that the character of them is eclectic. So excited to live hee.

Reply from Elan River District

Very good staff. Apt had several issues moving in, but other than that, everything was very good. Amenities such as the gym are very nice considering the new equipment.

Reply from Elan River District

Amazing experience. I was able to secure my lease without even seeing the unit. That’s probably not very smart on my part but it looks like an extremely nice place in the pictures!

Reply from Elan River District

I've really enjoyed living at Elan - the community is quiet and respectful but also incredibly fun! The amenities are 5 star fantastic. My favorite is the gym with its cooled towels and complimentary water. Thank you to the management for keeping everything so clean and resort style ready!

Reply from Elan River District

We are loving our experience so far at Elan River District! The team here has been absolutely wonderful! I am so happy we chose Elan for our home!

Reply from Elan River District

Great staff and great amenitities. Very pet friendly and really nice apartment. Neighborhood is nice and quiet and centrally located. Can be noisy sometimes.

Reply from Elan River District

So far so good. Very modern and centralized between my work and downtown. The staff has been nothing but helpful and attentive. This community is also close to some bike trails

Reply from Elan River District

We've only been here for a few days, and we love it. Everyone is so friendly and there's so much to do here. Swimming, grilling, working out, ect.

Reply from Elan River District

Moved here from out of state and could not be happier with the staff and the complex. This apartment is me and my fiancé’s first apartment and we feel we are in a very safe area and Fort Worth has so much to do.

Reply from Elan River District

The manager of the complex was extremely helpful when it came to reviewing my lease. She stayed on the phone with me for one hour answering questions. I’ve never felt so comfortable with leasing staff before at the apartments I have lived at.

Reply from Elan River District

We’ve loved it here aince we moved in. Staff is extremely froendly and has been helpful with any question or concern ive come with. Overall a great experience

Reply from Elan River District

Elan River District has been great so far! Great customer service; the staff is attentive, is quick to answer questions, and is very nice. The facilities are beautiful! Definitely one of the prettiest apartments I've seen.

Reply from Elan River District

The move-in process was very effortless and fast. The staff was very accommodating. The Apt was beautiful and clean. Some minor issues with the carpet was resolved immediately

Reply from Elan River District

When looking at this complex I fell in love. Not only the service but also the complex itself. Moving in was easy and I am very happy with the location.

Reply from Elan River District

The apartment is brand new and really great! I have had a great time living here so far. I've only had very minor issues so far and the responses from maintenance have been very prompt.

Reply from Elan River District

Very welcoming and nice staff. Always helpful with anything you need during the move in process. Apartments are very clean and have that luxurious feel right when you walk in. State of the art amenities as well!