Elevation is so much better than the last complex I was at. The room is larger, the view is better, and the rent is better. I haven't had a problem with the staff and the location near campus is exactly what I was looking for.

I have been here for 4 years now and I do not have complains. The community is super friendly and it is a calm zone, never had any trouble with the staff or in my apartment.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here because the apartments are spacious and so are the closets! I also enjoy being on the bus route and it makes it conveniently get to school!

Reply from Elevation on Post

These are great apartments! I will definitely re-sign a lease for next school year of 2017-2018! The price is a great value also....on bus route to school

Great community, neighbors and staff! Never had any major issues. I've always had my questions answered. Maintenance never comes up short! :)

Excellent staff in the office!!!!!!! They are changing everything to make the residents happier all whileaking the environment comfortable for everyone to interact in!

Good location with reasonable price to lease. The campus is so quite. Easy to access the university bus since It is located on the bus route.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The rent is affordable and the staff are super accommodating and friendly. They address your concerns/complaints as soon as they can and they try to get maintenance issues taken care of in order of urgency. Fixing a fan isn't as important as fixing a broken water heater.

I absolutely love living here. The management is awesome. After rushing to find a place in January, the management here really did everything to get my roommate and I into a place quickly.

I absolutely love it here! The office staff is extremely nice and will work with you when need be. Would recommend to anybody! Plus with new management this place is really turning out to be the best!

Good management and great at hosting events for residents. Can't wait to see what's in store for the month of March. Seeing that in February so far the treats have been great.

Wonderful communications, fun events, great lot beautification process and repairs being made. Maintence has been timely! Super duper satisfied please don't raise rent prices

My dog and I were welcomed with warmth by Donyell! The entire experience was amazing overall and I was glad I chose Elevation without a doubt!

Reply from Elevation on Post

The people at the leasing office were so helpful and informative, amazing service! The lady helped us out and answered all our questions and showed us great hospitality!

Reply from Elevation on Post

This place is great it could use maintenance that can get there faster but other that’s it’s a great place to live and this will be my 2nd year

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love living here. I feel so comfortable and i am glad that i managed to renew my lease. You all are so caring and that makes me feel very happy to be here

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love it here so relaxing to live here and I love the view from my building it’s a great way to start my day of but anyway I love it here I would recommend anyone

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've enjoyed living here, the staff was always friendly and pretty quick to get orders done. Even the emergency staff was punctual and super sweet. The apartments are pretty nice and not expensive.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Have been doing Alot of upgrading throughout the year is making this place look alot better. Friendly staff and very confident location to everything.

Me and my friend stopped by just to look around and ended up signing a lease! The office was super nice and worked with us closely and answered all questions.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Love the new management and all the new upgrades, not gonna lie doing way better than before. I love my new countertops and my cabinets look great.