I’m so excited to live here!! I can’t wait to have a kitten to keep me company and I can’t wait to live with my best friend. The people have already been nice and I hope it’s a good experience

Reply from Elevation on Post

Most of the time I am happy living here. There is room for improvement. I really wish someone would come get the couch off my patio. I also wish rent was cheaper. But who doesn't. Definitely paying too much

Reply from Elevation on Post

Very friendly office, will work to accommodate you as best as they possibly can. Size of rooms are a little small but comfortable for a temporary stay.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartments are great and the staff is very helpful! They worked with me on my lease and I couldn’t be more happier with my place to stay for the school year!

Reply from Elevation on Post

I enjoyed my first year living at Elevation and renews my lease with my two current roommates. Being so close to campus isn’t definitely one of the biggest pros.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but seems great, there is a lot of things that im sure could be improved but so far from what i have seen, the apartments seem great

Reply from Elevation on Post

love the apartment complex. everyone in the office was so nice any time I called or came in. wish that all animals would be accepted not just dog and cats.

Reply from Elevation on Post

The apartments are nice and the management is great! They respond fast to emails and calls and fix any problems as quick as possible and i love that.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I've just now started living here and it's already been a great experience. The front office is always there to help and very communicative.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love the environment and the way the staff Greets me, I did wish the coffee machine was working cause I do miss getting coffee from the office

Reply from Elevation on Post

All the staff that work at the office are do very welcoming, and nice and helpful. My moving in experience could not have gone any smoother!

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experience started out rough but it got better when Donyelle took over. Unfortunately I will be moving out so I cannot give an appropriate opinion on the new general manager.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I haven't moved into my room yet but everything is going smoothly. The management makes it easy to understand the process and what to do next.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Could be better than it is. The staff is nice but only Good for a first apartment. Wish the have updated tech in the apartment but they don’t. Also maintenance is a little slow

Reply from Elevation on Post

Pretty solid apartment complex. Fair rent prices, nice residents and maintenance is always really quick when you put in a work order. Pool is pretty nice as well.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Staff has been welcoming and amazing. Constantly helping and understanding. Community is very clean and pretty well maintained. The apartment I. General is a good place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

I love the staff at elevation and my chill neighbors. The apartments are pretty nice for what I’m paying. And the location is not too bad if I want to walk to something.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Elevation on post please rate and review your apartment community. Tell us about your resident experience 140 character minimum. 130 characters

Reply from Elevation on Post

My experiences has been So far so good! They are soooo helpful in the office and seem like they truly care about their residents. I can’t wait to live there!

Reply from Elevation on Post

We need a gym. Clean and active pool at all available time. Love the office and the team!!!!! Everyone in there is always really sweet and very helpful

Reply from Elevation on Post

Good place to live for pets. The maintenance staff has come a long way. Donyelle has done so much with the property. There are still issues with things breaking and you may need to get creative with storage but it’s not a horrible place to live.

Reply from Elevation on Post

It was quick and easy! It was not hard and you get points quickly just from the first two steps!!! Now I’m excited to get more points how much money do we get?

Reply from Elevation on Post

I already love everything about this place. The rooms are modern yet cozy. There is more than enough space for everyone. The pool is really nice and never too crowded and the dog park is such a cute addition. They’ve already done so much to make me feel at home.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Giving a rating of half a star is being nice. The people who work here are utterly useless. They don't know anything and just redirect you to someone else that doesn't know what their doing.

Reply from Elevation on Post

Haven’t moved in yet but the service at front desk is unbeatable :) they were very clear and specific about their plans and and honest about any questions I had about previous reviews and how they resolve their issues.