Love the Location, the leasing office has always been very friendly and addressed my needs and concerns in a timely manner. Ive had a few maintenance issues which were all addressed and attempted to be addressed.

I like it here. The building is great and there is not much noise. My dog loves the dog park. My apartment is a very good size and In a great location

I love living here! Its a great experience and perfect locations. The gym needs its ellipticals and treadmills updated but also has a variety of things.

So far has been great experience. Only one complaint i had a package stolen but i guess im partly to blame because i hadnt went to get it in time. Otherwise is clean and quiet complex.

The management are all accommodating and the place are well clean and maintained. They have great events for the community to celebrate and enjoy.

I really like the apartment and the amenities are awesome! The only bad thing is a movie that happens every few hours. Like something shaking

Love just about everything about the place. Very quiet respectful neighbors. Great place for working class adults and young adults alike. Only negative is some dont pick up after their pets.

The staff is super nice and helpful. The place is great for the price, & in a good area. The amenities are improving so I can’t complain. The lounge on the 2nd floor got turned into a gym area so it doesn’t smell funny anymore. I feel like I got a great deal.

Great location, close to all the hot spots. Easy walkability and scooter access. Friendly and helpful staff. Great dog park. Lots of safe and secure parking

Hello, I just recently moved to Nashville, Tennessee and I have to say that so far this apartment complex is in a great location for a reasonable price.

McKenzee and I are moving in a week from today. We are coming from Columbus, Ohio, and are very excited for our move. We absolutely love the apartment complex and all it has to offer. We can’t wait to live here for the next 15 months!

Workers are helpful and great at responding in a timely manner. Apartment layout is nice, buildings are clean. Location is incredible. Love living here!

Have enjoyed living here so far. All the amenities are great and solid location. Would recommend a friend to sign a lease. Solid coffee machine.

I have lived at Eleven North for about 3 months now and I love it! The unit itself has a wonderful closet with plenty of storage. The property location is ideal for residents who want to be near neat shops and dining options. The building also has a new spin room with state of the art bikes.

Such a great place to live! They keep adding many amenities to the apartment building. The staff is so friendly and great to work with. I have enjoyed my time living here so far.

I am just moving in this week and have had a wonderful experience. I was able to ask any of the front office staff questions and they would respond quickly over phone and email. My door key broke and it was replaced within 30 minutes. I have had good experiences with with all the staff I have met and I am excited to have more

We have only been here for a week but so far everything and everyone have been great! The apartment is perfect! Such a great view of the city, quiet, so many amenities and super convient to so many restaurants and shopping.

Love the apartment complex. Love the amenities. Love our view! the Gym is amazing and so is the spin room. Staff is friendly and so are our neighbors. Great community.

I moved to Eleven North the same week I viewed the property. The prices are pretty good for the area and it has all of the amenities I hoped for when apartment hunting. I would suggest adding parking and tending to the weird aromas if the hallways and units, but overall I love living here so far. The staff is nice and I'm very close to many eateries and events. I would definitely recommend living here to someone else!

I just moved here from Memphis, TN a few days ago. I love it at Eleven North so far! The building is in a perfect location and the staff are all incredibly nice people. The amenities are also top of the line.

My experience at Eleven North has been amazing! Cheryl was really helpful and so nice! My significant other and I love it and all the amendities this place has to offer.

From the beginning, Cheryl truly helped my significant other & I feel comfortable. After viewing our apartment, she immediately helped with putting in our application with no hesitation. Move in day, she was also very helpful & answered any questioned we had. I am very happy with my experience so far at Eleven North.

I love the location of Eleven North and the people. For being busy and in the city, it is a relatively quiet complex. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely manner and the staff always gets back to us with any questions. I do like that we hold community events, it's a great way to meet other people.

Love the complex, and all of the amenities, also that it’s pet friendly for my lil fur dude. The location is great for the price. I absolutely love it

Overall good community of nice, young people. Great pool and workout room. Hallway carpets need replacement. Staff is fairly attentive but majority of front desk have some attitude. Parking lot cleanliness could be improved. Still, as mentioned, great place to live in a great location!