Nice place, wouldn't mind having a strarbucks edition coffee machine in both lobbies but I'll survive for now. The only real negative I have is that fact that I have to write 140 characters minimum for this. Okay, I'm good.

Great place to live. Great people and great amenities. Only negative, I wish they would crack down on people leaving dog poop around the buildings. It's everywhere

11 North is a fantastic place to live, and they know how to treat their residents! I would suggest that anybody looking for an amazing place to live, should totally check this place out!

Great place to live! I like the location and they keep the common areas clean. Like the free coffee in the cafe. and the spacious interiors are also great!

The apartment complex is located conveniently near downtown Nashville, just down the street from the Gultch neighborhood. It is well maintained and maintenance requests are handled quickly.

Great location with a friendly staff. Maintenance is terrific and clean environment. Pool is very fun in the spring and summer. Always a place to park.

We are approaching our two year anniversary with Eleven North and have had a great experience this far! The staff has always been extremely helpful.

It’s been awesome living here! The community is great and the amenities are something I was really looking for when choosing an apartment to live in.

I absolutely love living here. My only complaint is that the common areas and stairwells could be maintained better, and I wish the gym had better equipment.

Love the amenities are close by, perhaps if they were always working could be better. For example) TV in fitness center doesn't work. Love the location

Overall my experience has met expectations. The staff is friendly, maintenance requests have been honored quickly and to resolution. Some “pooligans” have closed the pool down but that reflects more on them than the property management.