Ellicott House Apartments

Quick responses on maintenance requests even during a pandemic. The concierge team has also been responsible and friendly. Thank you very much!
So far the apartment has been amazing! Great location, great staff, and a super comfortable and modern apartment. The best part of it has to be the balcony, awesome views and it's always nice to breathe some fresh air.
Just moved in and everything seems kosher! Can’t wait to decorate the space up! Love the bathroom and the kitchen! It’s s nice size for a studio with my bf as my roommate! It’s perfect for students!
Lived here for 2 years and I've not had any major problems that lasted. Everything was fixed or sorted out in relatively short order, and management was pleasant throughout.
Everything has been great! Staff is always very pleaseant. Cleaners are very diligent and the property looks great. looking forward to the new lobby!
I have throughly enjoyed living here. It has been a great experience and I really liked everything about it. Thank you for a great living experience.
Great location: close to metro, restaurants, shops. Safe and walkable neighborhood. Responsive community employees. Very helpful and accommodating. Doing great providing updates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ellicott House is a friendly and safe neighborhood. However, the building is old and poorly constructed. The walls are thin so I often hear neighbors and smell what they are cooking. I wish the washers and dryers were of better quality and inside the individual units. I wish the pool was outdoor or rooftop instead of indoor. I wish tenants were able to control their own heat/AC.
So far so good. I've been here 5 years. The amenities are clean and sufficient. The staff is organized and listens well. Thanks for everything!
All ok. New resident. First month overlaps with COVID-19 lock down. Eldest son keeping eye on apartment while I am out of country. A little cumbersome in getting things taken care of quickly due to self- isolation mandate.