Ellicott House Apartments

The overall experience is good. Windows strong enough to shut the wind and noise outside. Neighbors and management nice. Like living here. Will
I love living here! Everyone is super friendly and polite. From the beginning, the community felt warm and welcoming. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for some peace and quiet, friendly neighbors with dogs, and a family-friendly atmosphere!
We love living at Ellicott House. The staff is friendly and so are the other residents! The building is dog friendly and our pets have made lots of friends!!
Complimentary am/pm coffee helps the building feel like home. Staff and employees work very hard all day to keep common areas and our homes safe and secure.
It's been a pretty good experience living here so far, from the location to the actual building. I've had pretty good experiences with the leasing staff and most of the front desk people.
Great location, quiet neighborhood. Great space for the price you pay. Awesome pool and laundry and trash on every floor. Nice neighbors!!
I've just moved to Ellicott House and it has been a great decision. I love the apartment and the location, the staff has been friendly so far and the community feels nice. I look forward to enjoying the amenities here!
Ellicott House apartments have a convenient location and an amazing neighborhood. The indoor pool, tennis courts, grilling place, and business center are available for residents.
Great apartment in a great neighborhood! Nice amenities for the price and I've always appreciated the friendly staff. Maintenance requests are filled on time and packages are always easy to get.
The building is very clean and for me it is very important, the staff always is willing to help, all the amenities are in perfect conditions. I really like it