Great place, located in a fantastic neighborhood. Facilities are amazing and the staff members are really nice and always willing to help in whatever residents may need!

Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great apt building. Amenities are great- pool, tennis courts, gym, business center - and make our stay seem like an ongoing vacation. Highly recommend!

Ellicott House is a great place to live. We really enjoy the pool and outdoor patio area. The addition of the grills and fire pit has made it a really nice place to sit and relax.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Just moved in, however, I really enjoy living here thus far. Staff is very nice and helpful. Maintanence also is very nice and gets the job done.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House was the perfect location for my work. I am able to safely leave my car in the garage while I walk to work. Amenities are also a great add on to the location.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I've been living at Ellicott House for the past two years now and love it! The leasing office is so helpful and the amenities in the building are awesome! Thanks for giving me a wonderful home!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The apartment community seems great so far. Haven't moved in yet, though. Good price for money it seems. Check back in with me in a few months.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have been living in Ellicott for three years now. No complaints. First-rate cleanliness and prompt maintenance when requested. This is an opportunity to thank especially the cleaning and maintenance staff, I see them everyday working diligently and very attentive to detail.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

So far it has been great. Management has been super helpful. The lease signing , insurance setup, and move in process was all super easy and quick!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Really good with any repairs needed and super quick to respond. The front desk is always helpful. The facilities are always clean! I would recommend living here:) everyone is nice.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Doing a great job! I really love living here because of the neighborhood, amenities, and professionalism. The fun little events the staff hosts are fun, activities posted in the elevators - the staff is so detail oriented and it's those little things that really make Ellicott House stand out!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

It has been great living here at Ellicott so far. Grounds are clean, staff is attentive to my needs and the rent is affordable for the area.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I just signed my lease for the fall. I am moving to D.C. for graduate school and the people at Ellicotthe house have been so helpful! I can'tell wait to officially move in.