Ellicott House Apartments

Since moving in this past week, I have had a great experience with the staff and they have made me feel very welcomed! Thank you Ellicott House for making my move seamless.
Great place, located in a fantastic neighborhood. Facilities are amazing and the staff members are really nice and always willing to help in whatever residents may need!
Great apt building. Amenities are great- pool, tennis courts, gym, business center - and make our stay seem like an ongoing vacation. Highly recommend!
Very friendly staff. Beautiful amenities and great neighborhood. Very reasonable price for what you get. The new upgrades to the halls and foyer are nice too.
I have been living in Ellicott for three years now. No complaints. First-rate cleanliness and prompt maintenance when requested. This is an opportunity to thank especially the cleaning and maintenance staff, I see them everyday working diligently and very attentive to detail.
Doing a great job! I really love living here because of the neighborhood, amenities, and professionalism. The fun little events the staff hosts are fun, activities posted in the elevators - the staff is so detail oriented and it's those little things that really make Ellicott House stand out!
I just signed my lease for the fall. I am moving to D.C. for graduate school and the people at Ellicotthe house have been so helpful! I can'tell wait to officially move in.
Best apartment searching experience I've ever had. The staff has been extremely helpful every step of the way. Excited to be a new resident!
Since day one everyone has been extremely helpful, all the staff that I have encountered are always attentive. Moving in was a pleasant experience making the transition into a new city/apparent a good one.
Ellicot is a very good place to live and have friends. I like the friendly front door people and the gym. It could be perfect if in each floor could be an recycle place.