Ellicott House Apartments

I love the security of the building as well as it’s many features. I don’t like not being able to control when I receive AC or heat, but I overall I highly recommend this apartment.
Great apartment in a great neighborhood! Nice amenities for the price and I've always appreciated the friendly staff. Maintenance requests are filled on time and packages are always easy to get.
They couldn’t find which floor the service elevator was on and therefore was out of order while we were moving:( Also sent out note about weed smell on our tier, the morning after we moved in which was odd and felt like harassment (smell obviously not coming from our apartment)
The front desk people are nice, however you have to make request multiple times to get maintenance and leasing office to complete tasks. The community director is not friendly.
My apartment, floor, and overall community is great. People are friendly and it’s pretty quiet most of the time. The front desk is always staffed and are helpful with most questions and resident concerns. The only downside is the location. The apartment building is not super metro accessible and many of the bus lines in the area do not have reliable, 7 day a week service.
very nice place to live. I love the pool and the back yord. Wish we had fresh flowers instead of artificial ones in the lobby. The staff are always courteous. The building is clean and the maintenance staff, esp Darnell, are tops.
I just moved in this week but so far I'm satisfied. I love the neighborhood and the building amenities, and most of the staff I've interacted with has been helpful. I wish my apartment had bigger windows, but I knew that going in!
Everything has been GREAT! no issues what so ever. The staff and everyone is very friendly and helpful. It would be great if the hallway carpets got shampooed more frequently.
This is a very nice place with a lot of nice facilities that are accessible to everyone who lives there. There are nice gym, tennis court, pool and a nice grill place.
Noisy tenants, noise from fitness center and the awful stench of marijuana and the overcompensating incense to cover it up make this a less desirable building. Fortunately, these are things that can be resolved, provided management actually is committed to doing so.