community is good. Most people of The front desk are very friend.Grage was often shut down in the past year.it is quite noisy if your bedroom is next to the Main Street without silent window.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Lived here for 10 years. Property well-maintained and fairly convenient location. Always seeking to improve offerings. Sometimes management is a bit late with community notifications, but generally responsive.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The aparment is great. I have been living here for almost a year and a half now an I have been enjoying the stay so far. The management are great here.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Loving it here! Just wish that I would have had an update on my open ticket to have my screens replaced from maintenance. It's been almost a month without an update.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott is the best residential place around the area, although prices are a little high, the facilities are the best you could ever ask for.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

good service,please keep it.i wish you could by a cart in the garage,sometimes, when we shopping back,it is difficult to move the goods to our room.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The staff are always friendly and helpful. Repairs are done quickly. The amenities--a full-size indoor pool, a workout room--are just right.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

From Bericka's assistance with the lease and related details to the maintenance and front desk staff - has been the best 1st month ever!! Thank you!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall, living at Ellicott House has been a good experience thus far. Whenever there are issues, the employees have been incredibly helpful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Excellent experience and very kind team. Glad to be part of such a fantastic community. Looking forward to recommend the Ellicott House to my friends

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

suggestions made to management not passed on. Notely the fee paid when you charge your rent is at ursury rates $50. everywhere else it at the most $15. No bank in the united states charge that kind of processing fee. Second requested that American Express be one of the card we can use

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I really enjoy living at Ellicott House. It is been 7+ good years, my son was born here and now he is a big boy. Keep up the good work!! Thank you so much

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall the living experience has been wonderful, the staff is great. They are very responsive when I need help or assistance when responding to an issue.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Fast response time to any residential issues. Very personable and welcoming to residents and guests. Always attentive and willing to be helpful.