Ellicott House Apartments

Since day one everyone has been extremely helpful, all the staff that I have encountered are always attentive. Moving in was a pleasant experience making the transition into a new city/apparent a good one.
Just signed a lease to stay here a 3rd year. I love the location and the quiet neighborhood. The building is clean and well maintained. They are currently making updates to the common areas, I just hope it includes the gym.
Great so far! Moved in a few weeks ago. Staff are all helpful and it's a great building. I especially like the ladies at the reception desk. They're always friendly and have answered many of my questions
Good service, apartment quality is nice, though I wish we had more community events. Also wish the pool hours were extended to later in the night.
Best apartment searching experience I've ever had. The staff has been extremely helpful every step of the way. Excited to be a new resident!
I just signed my lease for the fall. I am moving to D.C. for graduate school and the people at Ellicotthe house have been so helpful! I can'tell wait to officially move in.
The staff is attentive and friendly. Everyone always greets you with a smile and complete service requests in a timely manner. I only wish the building had a ramp for me to roll my luggage and grocery carts up and down.
Doing a great job! I really love living here because of the neighborhood, amenities, and professionalism. The fun little events the staff hosts are fun, activities posted in the elevators - the staff is so detail oriented and it's those little things that really make Ellicott House stand out!
I've really enjoyed living at Ellicott House. The friendly faces that greet you when you return home, the clean building and my neighbors make this a great place to live.
I have been a resident at Ellicott House since 2016. I came in after residents were contacted about moving to a renovated apartment but before the apartment I was about to rent was renovated. I would like my carpet to be taken up and replaced with the wood flooring of the renovated apartments -