Ellicott House Apartments

I just moved in this week but so far I'm satisfied. I love the neighborhood and the building amenities, and most of the staff I've interacted with has been helpful. I wish my apartment had bigger windows, but I knew that going in!
The front desk people are nice, however you have to make request multiple times to get maintenance and leasing office to complete tasks. The community director is not friendly.
Clean and quiet. Convenient location for nearby universities. Close enough to the metro, bus, grocery, and drug store. Family friendly. Wish the gym was bigger and that there was a lounge for studying and events.
The building is very clean and for me it is very important, the staff always is willing to help, all the amenities are in perfect conditions. I really like it
Great apartment in a great neighborhood! Nice amenities for the price and I've always appreciated the friendly staff. Maintenance requests are filled on time and packages are always easy to get.
Ellicott House apartments have a convenient location and an amazing neighborhood. The indoor pool, tennis courts, grilling place, and business center are available for residents.
I've just moved to Ellicott House and it has been a great decision. I love the apartment and the location, the staff has been friendly so far and the community feels nice. I look forward to enjoying the amenities here!
Great location, quiet neighborhood. Great space for the price you pay. Awesome pool and laundry and trash on every floor. Nice neighbors!!
It's been a pretty good experience living here so far, from the location to the actual building. I've had pretty good experiences with the leasing staff and most of the front desk people.
Complimentary am/pm coffee helps the building feel like home. Staff and employees work very hard all day to keep common areas and our homes safe and secure.