A friendly community with amenities designed for resident use. I enjoy my apartment and always am happy coming home. Staff is helpful and willing to engage with residents on a daily basis. The few things that could be improved is pool access with less restrictive hours and laundry is a tad expensive and can only reload card with cash which is inconvenient. Otherwise I am glad I chose Elliott House Apartments and enjoy living in the complex.

Ellicott is a great place to be! Convenient and modern floor plans! I have truly enjoyed living here for two years. The staff is incredible and dedicated!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Great location, great neighbors and amenities. Sometimes, the front desk staff is not the most helpful, but they are kind nonetheless. I really like living here, and will likely renew my lease for next year!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I moved here in April 2019. The apartments is pretty great for its price, location is good. The pool is amazing. I hope one day you guys gonna change A/C system though, cause it’s pretty old.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The complex, unit and perks (pool, fitness room, grill, patio, etc.) and maintenance staff are really great. My major complaints are 1. that the concierge staff has had significant turnover, and my package deliveries are frequently messed up (told they didn't arrive when they have, logged late or not at all) 2. The management team can seem rather callous, although this has improved over past year or so.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Plus: the apartment comes with a heated indoor pool. The gym is cleaned every day. Shared W/D on each floor are said to be cleaned every day.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful, Its amazing, Its great, Its wonderful.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My apartment, floor, and overall community is great. People are friendly and it’s pretty quiet most of the time. The front desk is always staffed and are helpful with most questions and resident concerns. The only downside is the location. The apartment building is not super metro accessible and many of the bus lines in the area do not have reliable, 7 day a week service.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very nice place with a lot of nice facilities that are accessible to everyone who lives there. There are nice gym, tennis court, pool and a nice grill place.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

My husband and myself are happy to call Elliott House our home. We had the best experience here. Most of all we enjoy great backyard where we can chill with our friends, grill and play tennis.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

The location of Ellicott house is perfect. The receptions and staff members are so professional, and the amenities are fantastic! I just moved in 2 weeks ago, and my experience is incredible so far!

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

These apartments have a great bang for buck considering utilities are included, the exaggerate the closeness to the Van Ness metro stop, it’s a doable walk but it’s a solid 15 minutes and very much on the Forrest Hill Line. For the most part residents keep to themselves and the walls are pretty sound proof. My largest complaint is that they say they have package delivery 24/7 but they put lock larger packages in the leasing office which is closed by the time I get home from work so I sometimes have to wait until the weekend. But overall nice, clean building

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Overall it is really good. I love my apartment and the location that it is in. the business center is great. The things that I would change are fixing the grills (thermometers), the light bulbs in the back, and the fire pit.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Friendly staff and leasing department. Updated appliances, beautiful kitchen. Love the amenities: 2 pools, fitness center, tennis courts, beautiful patio, balcony.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Although I am a new resident and haven’t even moved in yet, the process of signing the lease, getting all the paperwork in and communicating with the leasing office has been a super easy and process and everyone has made me feel very welcome to this new community. I look forward to meeting other residents and taking advantage of the wonderful amenities.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House is still one of the best deals in the neighborhood. The amenities are top-notch and the living environment is clean and calm.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Thick walls so noise from neighbors isn't a problem. Good location. The gym is not very good, not enough equipment or free weights or space to be useable.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

I have had an interesting living experience at the Ellicott House. There has been times where I do not enjoy my experience because of employees in the leasing office. Their negative interactions with me have not made this a good experience these last year.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Friendly staff that greet you everytime in and out of the building. Relatively quiet, at least on my floor. Only 10-15 minute walk from the metro and grocery store.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Nice place and staff. Older building so I've had to submit a lot of maintenance requests. However, requests are taken care of very quickly. Gym is also very warm and could use some more weights..

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott house is a wonderful place to live with modern floor plans and great amenities! The only thing that could improve is the use of the dial-in system for guests, rather than checking the guests ID.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

We have been living in these apartment complex for three years. It was just amazing experience! Great neighborhood, friendly stuff members, and fine amenities.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

This is a very nice place to leave at. We like the yard. It has grill and area where you can have a party if your apartments are not very big.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Ellicott House has been a great place to live for the past several years. The cleanliness and amenities are hard to beat for the price, considering the quality of the neighborhood.

Reply from Ellicott House Apartments

Building is mostly good - recycling area could be cleaner. Staff is nice. I like my apt. but the shower is not great. It's move that coffee is served.