Ellicott House Apartments

My experience at Ellicott has been enjoyable! I love the location, the modern design of the apartments, and the amenities! Ellicott is a great place to live. I’ve even convinced my friends to move in!
Great neighborhood, public transportation is in walking distance. The building is pretty well kept, laundry is pretty cheap and the staff is nice/pleasant.
Great experience friendly staff. Very nice residents and the amenities are wonderful. Felt very welcome to the building and tot he neighborhood. Very safe
Great place to live and enjoy life! I just love the neighborhood: great shops, beautiful parks, and my favorite restaurants in walking distance.
Abou tot renew my lease! My first year at Ellicott House has been great! I do think the hallways/carpets could use a little TLC. They are quite worn.
This is a very nice properly to leave at! Better than most of the appartment complexes in the neighborhood. It has gym, pool, tennis courts and a lot of other things you would enjoy.
I've been at Ellicott House for 3 years now and I love it here. The leasing office is always friendly and very accommodating, the front desk staff are friendly, and maintenance is always quick to respond when I have any issues.
Great staff, great gym, great area! I really like how you can get packages 24/7. Maintenance is always available and are super helpful. I have enjoyed living here for a year.
The soundproofing on the rooms is quite well done, the neighbors have never been any sort of a bother even when they are partying, there's plenty of sunlight in the room, etc. It's also a quiet neighborhood so I can really relax at home. I've also had great experiences with the front desk and leasing office. They are always helpful and I have had no issues with them in my time here.
I love elicott house. I have been living here for over 2 years now and have been blessed to live in a warm and friendly and neat environment. I plan to stay for as long as possible.