Ellison on Broad

The process of moving in has been smooth and straight forward. Nicole, the Community Manager, was very helpful. I'm excited to move to Greenville and live here.
Great location and amenities. Very clean and great response time with all request. I have lived here for three years and have not had any issues
Excellent customer service! Attentive staff! Great amenities. Really nice sense of community. Have enjoyed my experience loving at Ellison. I’m spoiled now so I can’t live anywhere else!!
Been amazing so far. We moved in a little over a month ago and it has been everything we were looking for in an apartment. Our maintenance request was fixed within a day and that means a lot. Overall recommend.
Love the community and events the apartment community puts on. We feel right at home and welcomed. The staff is wonderful and helps keep our amenities fun and beautiful.
We moved into Ellison in the middle of the COVID19 pandemic knowing no one in this town. The team here at EOB has gone out of their way to make us feel welcome during all of this while obtaining their safe, social distancing guidelines. We couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the downtown area.
Love living here. The staff is amazing. Moving to a new location with Covid going on was uncomfortable, but the staff has done a great job of making us feel welcome. We also love how they are partnering with location restaurants to have themed nights where they bring food or drinking a to our door. As long as we live in Greenville we will make Ellison our home.
I love living at Ellison on Broad. During the COVID19 crisis, the apartment staff have gone above and beyond with quarantine snacks and social distancing activities. The apartment has beautiful finishes and is located in a great area. Would highly recommend
We love living at EOB! The community is amazing and extremely welcoming. We look forward to being able to use the amenities after Covid-19 clears up!
This quarantine has come to make me so appreciative of my neighbors! Everyone has truly come together, become closer, has been helpful & giving. It’s not only the awesome apartments that keep me here, but the people!