Ellison on Broad has amazing facilities, very clean and friendly staff. We enjoy the convenient location close to downtown. The monthly events are always fun!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison is a great place to live!!! The amenities are second to none. The community is awesome, inclusive and friendly. There are always fun and exciting resident events going on and the staff really goes out of there way to make it a home!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I absolutely love living at the Ellison on Broad apartments in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. Excellent location near my office, walking distance to Publix grocery store, walk to downtown main street.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Living at Ellison on Broad is fantastic. You can walk to anywhere in downtown Greenville! There are great community events! The apartments are gorgeous! The coffee maker is amazing. I don't ever want to move away!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great management team, fun events and excellent maintenance! The facilities are gorgeous and resort style. Easy to use for meetings and small gatherings. I might stay forever!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Amazing place to live. Would definitely recommend to any one that has a dog. Best apartment dog park in Greenville! Amazing staff that really know their residents and put on great community events!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

There are aspects of living at Ellison I really enjoy, however, I feel that the programming is not as good as it used to be, which really makes me sad. I have food allergies, and the most recent program advertised that there would be fruit and french toast, but the fruit was in a yogurt parfait with granola, and I was not sure if there was gluten in the granola, and there was no fruit besides for the mimosas. I felt mislead. Overall, staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is great.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I absolutely love living at Ellison on Broad! The people are friendly, and the amenities, events and location are fantastic! Our dog even loves living here with a dog park as his highlight of every day! We wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the city.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We love living at Ellison!! It is right in the heart of downtown. And, the amenities are great. It feels like we are living at a resort with a hot tub, rooftop space, and a dog park!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Luxury lifestyle living in Greenville, SC. The amenities are great the apartments are wonderful. I have met some of my best friends here as well. Great place to live for 2+ years for me.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison has an amazing management staff that go out of there way to cater to their residents and is an overall great community to be a part of.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Living here has been great so far! The residents are all so friendly and the monthly events are so much fun. Aside from the electronics in the building going out intermittently, I haven’t had any issues. It’s also extremely convenient!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I just moved in and absolutely love it! Everyone is so friendly. Management is very helpful and the property is so clean, pretty and quiet! The location is ideal!!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Hands down the best experience we have had with an apartment complex. The amenities and location can't be beat. My dog loves the pet area and dog wash.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We love living at Ellison on Broad. The environment is clean, friendly and already feels like home. Our furbaby thinks so, too! Plus, you can't beat the location.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is amazing in many ways, the amenities, the parking, the layout and architecture, but the staff is what makes living here my home! I love every single one of them. They are all sweet, personable, efficient and you are always greeted with a smile.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We absolutely love living in the ellison community. Everyone is very social and an awesome time to be around. We have made friends that we will have for life from living here.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

It's been years since I lived in an apartment, but I must say living here has made it very easy to get accustomed to this type of living. Everything is so beautiful here and so close to downtown and Publix

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Perfect attention since the very first minute, scheduling the visit was simple, everything in time and paperwork was handled in a simple and profesional way.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everyone has been super nice and helpful :D I felt welcomed and the moving process was super easy. The front office staff has also been very helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The BEST! Everyone is so friendly! Apartments are beautiful and spacious. The location is so perfect being so close to everything downtown. I am so thankful to call Ellison on Broad home.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison- The location is great. The gym and pool are up to date and very well kept. My apartment overlooks the side court yard and is beautiful and peaceful.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just moved in and couldn't be more excited about living at Ellison. The apartment itself is amazing with spacious rooms and great storage space. We also love the amenities! From the pool to the lounge and coffee machine there's always a spot for everyone to enjoy. We really like the events for the residents too. The best feature is probably the safety of the apartment. Not only is the surrounding area great but there are lots of features to keep all the residents safe and sound when they are home and away!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very nice apartment community with a great staff. All maintenance request have been completed quickly and professionally. The front office staff are wonderful and make sure everything is in order.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

EoB has been an incredible experience since moving here 2 months ago. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. The community is extremely dog friendly and I wouldn't live in any other apartment in greenville!