Ellison on Broad

Great apartment and cleanliness on move in. Great community and staff. Perfect distance from downtown area and only about a ten minute walk from the heart of downtown.
Great place to live! The people are so nice. The pool Is amazing. Everyone always says hi and knows each other. You get the convenience of living downtown at the most luxurious place you could live.
Ellison on Broad is a great community of people and amenities. The facilities are of high quality. Truly a luxury apartment location that feels like family!
Great location and wonderful amenities. Apartments are spacious with great views and common areas are beautifully decorated. Downtown living at its best!
Excellent staff, everyone treats us like family. The building is well kept. The location is perfect. We walk to coffee shops, restaurants, Falls Park, and the Peace Center. Love, love living here.
Staff is friendly and very accommodating. I love living here and the location is great for me. My quality of life has increased so much from living here.
It has been great living here. The amenities are amazing great for pet owners. Location is fantastic, walking distance to falls and Cleveland park and local downtown restaurants.
Ellison is an amazing apartment complex is downtown Greenville, SC. The amenities are endless and of high quality. Our two bedroom apartment checks all of the boxes.
Honestly the best place I have ever lived. Love the location in downtown Greenville and all the amenities. But I think more than anything I love the sense of community there is at Ellison. Most of my friends in Greenville live here, and that’s a first for me. I used to never know my neighbors at any other apartment I’ve ever lived in. Love that I can just go down the hallway to hang out with a friend or make plans to watch a game in the clubhouse. So glad I chose to live here last summer!!
This is the first Partman complex I’ve lived in where the management truly cares about its residents. My friends are jealous of the location and everything it has to offer I love having guests over and enjoying all of the amenities at this apartment has