Location is great. Management is awful (very picky with who they seem to like, don’t treat people fairly) gym is awesome, lots of dogs (some are aggressive)

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Gym is great, people are friendly. Hallways need to be cleaned more, back end of complex smells sometimes. Dog park would be MUCH better and used more with turf instead of bark/mulch

Reply from Ellison on Broad

There are aspects of living at Ellison I really enjoy, however, I feel that the programming is not as good as it used to be, which really makes me sad. I have food allergies, and the most recent program advertised that there would be fruit and french toast, but the fruit was in a yogurt parfait with granola, and I was not sure if there was gluten in the granola, and there was no fruit besides for the mimosas. I felt mislead. Overall, staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is great.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very respectful and considerate. Staff is very aware of the residents’ needs. Well kept and organized. Even though it’s a little dense, with the amount of apartments in the building, it does not feel that way.

This apartment’s location is very good. Facility is new. But parking lot is small. Especially tree floor is so bad. I recommend adjust lenders appointment plan.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

It has been great living here. The amenities are amazing great for pet owners. Location is fantastic, walking distance to falls and Cleveland park and local downtown restaurants.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

So far no complaints. I only just signed my lease this past weekend and will move in the first of March. But so far I have only experienced great things. Marissa at the leasing office is a total winner!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everyone in the office is very accommodating and the property is very clean. I would recommend this property and location to anyone thinking about moving to Greenville

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The Ellison on Broad apartment complex is a wonderful place to live in the heart of downtown Greenville South Carolina. Quite, Clean, and all I need is only a few minutes away.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very smooth. Problems are addressed promptly. Staff are very friendly. The hallways and entrance are clean. The pool and hot tub are well maintained

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is a great community of people and amenities. The facilities are of high quality. Truly a luxury apartment location that feels like family!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The building is well-appointed, the team is friendly, helpful, and professional. Ellison events are generous and fun! I love the location and proximity to Main St.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The Ellison on Broad Staff is so nice. Maintenance staff is especially kind and diligent with any matter. The complex itself is continuously clean.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Definitely the best apartments in downtown Greenville. You can't beat the location and the amenities are great. The staff are always friendly and willing help and there are events all the time.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

LOVE Ellison on Broad - fantastic management and maintenance staff. Awesome events and apartments are beautiful!! PET FRIENDLY and amazing amenities!!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have lived her for 6 months - the management and maintenance team go out of their way to help all residents. The amenities are amazing and it is a great place to live!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great amenities. Great location. The office Staff is very helpful and understanding. The scheduled activities are very creative and interesting. Repair staff is prompt

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Just moved in and I don’t remember being so excited to move into an apt! Great location and close to everything in walking distance, great staff and just a great feel overall.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Nice amenities, most of which usually work. TV and internet signal in clubroom are unreliable and hard to control the volume. Would be nice if hall doors didn’t slam

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff at Ellison on Broad are incredibly helpful and proactive. Always smiling and willing to answer any of my questions. The complex is very clean and safe, but my only complaint is the quality of gym equipment. Overall as great spot!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

My husband and I reviewed 11 apartments in downtown Greenville and elected to rent from Ellison on Broad. It’s new, clean, centrally located, nice amenities, parking garage, the bathrooms were a good size and we liked the kitchen with the white cabinets. Ohter complexes had smaller units, less desirable location, dark kitchens, smaller bathrooms for one bedrooms, not as many amenities.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Still the best place to live in downtown Greenville, by far. Convenient, comfortable, and exciting. Everything you could ask for and the staff are always friendly.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everything for the most part has been good. Management has worked with us to get the issues resolved. We are here temporarily, but could be coming back next year. If so, we'd like to stay here again.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We love living at Ellison on Broad. The environment is clean, friendly and already feels like home. Our furbaby thinks so, too! Plus, you can't beat the location.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Hands down the best experience we have had with an apartment complex. The amenities and location can't be beat. My dog loves the pet area and dog wash.