Ellison on Broad

Location is great. Management is awful (very picky with who they seem to like, don’t treat people fairly) gym is awesome, lots of dogs (some are aggressive)
Gym is great, people are friendly. Hallways need to be cleaned more, back end of complex smells sometimes. Dog park would be MUCH better and used more with turf instead of bark/mulch
Very smooth. Problems are addressed promptly. Staff are very friendly. The hallways and entrance are clean. The pool and hot tub are well maintained
Wonderful building with great amenities, staff and community! We love living here, and enjoy the location as well, being so close to main street. Only complaint is there is not much soundproofing between floors, so footsteps and the like can be quite loud. Overall though, a great place top live.
Everyone in the office is very accommodating and the property is very clean. I would recommend this property and location to anyone thinking about moving to Greenville
This apartment’s location is very good. Facility is new. But parking lot is small. Especially tree floor is so bad. I recommend adjust lenders appointment plan.
It has been great living here. The amenities are amazing great for pet owners. Location is fantastic, walking distance to falls and Cleveland park and local downtown restaurants.
There are aspects of living at Ellison I really enjoy, however, I feel that the programming is not as good as it used to be, which really makes me sad. I have food allergies, and the most recent program advertised that there would be fruit and french toast, but the fruit was in a yogurt parfait with granola, and I was not sure if there was gluten in the granola, and there was no fruit besides for the mimosas. I felt mislead. Overall, staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is great.
Very respectful and considerate. Staff is very aware of the residents’ needs. Well kept and organized. Even though it’s a little dense, with the amount of apartments in the building, it does not feel that way.
So far no complaints. I only just signed my lease this past weekend and will move in the first of March. But so far I have only experienced great things. Marissa at the leasing office is a total winner!