Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is amazing in many ways, the amenities, the parking, the layout and architecture, but the staff is what makes living here my home! I love every single one of them. They are all sweet, personable, efficient and you are always greeted with a smile.
We absolutely love living in the ellison community. Everyone is very social and an awesome time to be around. We have made friends that we will have for life from living here.
It's been years since I lived in an apartment, but I must say living here has made it very easy to get accustomed to this type of living. Everything is so beautiful here and so close to downtown and Publix
Perfect attention since the very first minute, scheduling the visit was simple, everything in time and paperwork was handled in a simple and profesional way.
Everyone has been super nice and helpful :D I felt welcomed and the moving process was super easy. The front office staff has also been very helpful and accommodating throughout the process.
The BEST! Everyone is so friendly! Apartments are beautiful and spacious. The location is so perfect being so close to everything downtown. I am so thankful to call Ellison on Broad home.
I love living at Ellison- The location is great. The gym and pool are up to date and very well kept. My apartment overlooks the side court yard and is beautiful and peaceful.
We just moved in and couldn't be more excited about living at Ellison. The apartment itself is amazing with spacious rooms and great storage space. We also love the amenities! From the pool to the lounge and coffee machine there's always a spot for everyone to enjoy. We really like the events for the residents too. The best feature is probably the safety of the apartment. Not only is the surrounding area great but there are lots of features to keep all the residents safe and sound when they are home and away!
Very nice apartment community with a great staff. All maintenance request have been completed quickly and professionally. The front office staff are wonderful and make sure everything is in order.
EoB has been an incredible experience since moving here 2 months ago. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. The community is extremely dog friendly and I wouldn't live in any other apartment in greenville!