Love my apartment. The location is perfect- right in downtown Greenville, quick walk to restaurants and shopping. The apartment community is very nice.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Gym is great, people are friendly. Hallways need to be cleaned more, back end of complex smells sometimes. Dog park would be MUCH better and used more with turf instead of bark/mulch

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff is so friendly and the property is well-kept. We love living here and feel so welcomed by the community. The trim, finishes, and appliances are top-quality so it has made adapting from being homeowners back to renters again a comfortable switch.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Staff is amazing! Always willing to go out of their way to help you. Residents are extremely friendly. Amenities are awesome! I love how dog friendly the building is. The location is close to everything!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison is a great place to live. There’s a wide variety of people who live here, and it feels like there’s a lot of similar people around. Great location as well.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

My husband and I love the community. The people here are so nice. The place is beautifully done and the staff are very helpful and nice. We are looking forward to the mixers the staff puts on, so we can get to know more of our neighbors.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Still the best place to live in downtown Greenville, by far. Convenient, comfortable, and exciting. Everything you could ask for and the staff are always friendly.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison! The facility and amenities are fantastic, and the staff really make the place even more amazing. They help create community, plan good events, and take the time to get to know you. I appreciate all they do!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

LOVE it here! Staff is amazing, they are super friendly and will help you with whatever you need in a professional and timely matter. Best place to live in Greenville!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have lived her for 6 months - the management and maintenance team go out of their way to help all residents. The amenities are amazing and it is a great place to live!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff makes Ellison a great place to live. You can tell they genuinely enjoy the residents and are extremely helpful no matter the question or request.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Just moved in and I don’t remember being so excited to move into an apt! Great location and close to everything in walking distance, great staff and just a great feel overall.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is a great place to come home to each day. Never a problem finding a park in the floor level garage, easy to access mail room, coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby, up-to-date roomy apartment, all make EOB the place I love to come back to.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

My husband and I reviewed 11 apartments in downtown Greenville and elected to rent from Ellison on Broad. It’s new, clean, centrally located, nice amenities, parking garage, the bathrooms were a good size and we liked the kitchen with the white cabinets. Ohter complexes had smaller units, less desirable location, dark kitchens, smaller bathrooms for one bedrooms, not as many amenities.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This is a fabulous place to live. The leasing staff and maintenance team are absolutely the best. Social events each month are a great opportunity to meet people. As an added advantage, it’s only minutes walk away from downtown Greenville. I’d highly recommend Ellison on Broad to anyone interested in renting in Greenville.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everyone knew my name before I even signed a lease. They are all extremely nice and actually care about your experience. The residents are all very supportive.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

What a great place to call home! Friendly staffs, friendly residents and a great location downtown Greenville with walking distance to so many places and on top of that, direct access to the swamp rabbit. Just loving it.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everything for the most part has been good. Management has worked with us to get the issues resolved. We are here temporarily, but could be coming back next year. If so, we'd like to stay here again.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location within walking distance to Falls Park, Peace Center, and all the restaurants and shops downtown. Nice pool, gym, and clubhouse. Complimentary hot tea and coffee are nice. Office staff is great!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great complex, awesome location and really good amenities. Love the management staff - they're professional yet friendly and engaged. The residents really have a sense of community and we have a lot of fun together.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Location is great. Management is awful (very picky with who they seem to like, don’t treat people fairly) gym is awesome, lots of dogs (some are aggressive)

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The facilities are the best in Greenville. Great amenities. We enjoy using the fitness center, pool and common area. The property sponsored social events have helped create a community and we have made many friends here as a result.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have been here over a year and wouldn’t live anywhere else. There is no place with a better staff, amenities, and location. Ellison is home

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We love our apartment and the community its provided us! Right from our move in, Ellison has felt like our home, there is no where in Greenville we'd rather come home to! Amenities are great, and are a part of living here that we truly enjoy!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison is a great place to live. Location is perfect for downtown Greenville. I couldn’t be happier with a complex. I look forward to living here a few more years.