The place good. So good it's good. I live in a place that's keeping me alive. So glad I have a roof. Very important. Can i have the 500 bucks now?

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This apartment’s location is very good. Facility is new. But parking lot is small. Especially tree floor is so bad. I recommend adjust lenders appointment plan.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have just moved in and the leasing team has made every step an absolutely breeze! Thank you for making our transition from NJ to GVL so seamless!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The Ellison on Broad apartment complex is a wonderful place to live in the heart of downtown Greenville South Carolina. Quite, Clean, and all I need is only a few minutes away.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff at Ellison on Broad are incredibly helpful and proactive. Always smiling and willing to answer any of my questions. The complex is very clean and safe, but my only complaint is the quality of gym equipment. Overall as great spot!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location, great management and maintenance staff, fun community events and just a great feel overall. Would highly recommend Ellison on Broad!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just extended our lease! The past 7 months have been wonderful! Moving from another state and not really knowing anyone can be a bit intense but the staff and the residents at Ellison make it so much better. We love the amenities and being almost in the heart of downtown without having to deal with some of the inconveniences downtown living can bring. It's fantastic!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living here! Great community, amenities, and staff. Social events that have been put on by the staff have sparked several of us getting together to create our own events and get togethers, which makes the whole experience even better.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The most friendly staff of any apartment complex I have ever lived in (and I have lived at my fair share). The amenities are absolutely amazing.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is a awesome place to call home!!! The staff is always going out of their way to make the community the best in Greenville!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Everyone in the office is very accommodating and the property is very clean. I would recommend this property and location to anyone thinking about moving to Greenville

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I will be moving to Greenville in the next few weeks and am so excited to live at Ellison on Broad. The staff was so welcoming when I toured. The leasing office has also been so helpful throughout the touring/leasing process! Can't wait to be a resident here!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very excited to move into my new apartment. Amazing amenities. Cannot wait till use the fitness room and pool. Melissa was such a joy to work with.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Best apartments ever! The best staff, clean, beautiful! Always smells so clean! Beautiful pool! Pet friendly! Apartments have gorgeous finishes!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We just moved in, but we absolutely love living at ellison so far! The location is what truly brought us into the community. We love the open floor plans, and modern look of the apartment!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison on Broad. It’s definitely the best location downtown in proximity to everything fun. The pool is also a great feature to have.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very smooth. Problems are addressed promptly. Staff are very friendly. The hallways and entrance are clean. The pool and hot tub are well maintained

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Truly a great place to live, amenities are amazing and the management is very professional and hospitable. My friends are very jealous of where I live!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Overall my experience has been very good. The staff are friendly and helpful when needed. The amenities are nice and always clean. I will continue to refer people to Ellison on broad apartments.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Perfect location- right off Main St. Up to date amenities and apartments. Lots of Outdoor space. Staff is friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Move in date July 15th. Can't wait to move into this beautiful community! Everyone has been so welcoming and easy to work with. We know it is a reflection of what's to come!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We are just starting out here, but so far this has been one of the best experiences. We absolutely love being right downtown and walk everywhere. Staff has been super friendly and helpful and we are pumped to be here!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Such a fun little community. Everything you need is right here! The facility is top of the line and the people are great! There's always something planned to bring the community together.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Nice amenities, most of which usually work. TV and internet signal in clubroom are unreliable and hard to control the volume. Would be nice if hall doors didn’t slam