Such a fun little community. Everything you need is right here! The facility is top of the line and the people are great! There's always something planned to bring the community together.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Nice amenities, most of which usually work. TV and internet signal in clubroom are unreliable and hard to control the volume. Would be nice if hall doors didn’t slam

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great location, great management and maintenance staff, fun community events and just a great feel overall. Would highly recommend Ellison on Broad!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This is, bar none, the best apartment community I have ever lived in. The management and service are outstanding, the amenities are lovely, and I receive compliments from every guest we have over

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Very respectful and considerate. Staff is very aware of the residents’ needs. Well kept and organized. Even though it’s a little dense, with the amount of apartments in the building, it does not feel that way.

Great place to live, the staff is so nice and helpful and the amenities are second to none! They’ve made moving in a breeze and the community is always well maintained

The best apartments. Perfect location, not too close to downtown but still walking distance. I always feel safe. Apartments are beautiful! So happy to be a resident at Ellison on Broad.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Great amenities. Great location. The office Staff is very helpful and understanding. The scheduled activities are very creative and interesting. Repair staff is prompt

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Right in the heart of downtown and with more amenities than I could ever dream of I am grateful for this clean quiet community that is home.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

So far no complaints. I only just signed my lease this past weekend and will move in the first of March. But so far I have only experienced great things. Marissa at the leasing office is a total winner!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Love my apartment. The location is perfect- right in downtown Greenville, quick walk to restaurants and shopping. The apartment community is very nice.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Gym is great, people are friendly. Hallways need to be cleaned more, back end of complex smells sometimes. Dog park would be MUCH better and used more with turf instead of bark/mulch

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff is so friendly and the property is well-kept. We love living here and feel so welcomed by the community. The trim, finishes, and appliances are top-quality so it has made adapting from being homeowners back to renters again a comfortable switch.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Staff is amazing! Always willing to go out of their way to help you. Residents are extremely friendly. Amenities are awesome! I love how dog friendly the building is. The location is close to everything!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison is a great place to live. There’s a wide variety of people who live here, and it feels like there’s a lot of similar people around. Great location as well.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

My husband and I love the community. The people here are so nice. The place is beautifully done and the staff are very helpful and nice. We are looking forward to the mixers the staff puts on, so we can get to know more of our neighbors.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Still the best place to live in downtown Greenville, by far. Convenient, comfortable, and exciting. Everything you could ask for and the staff are always friendly.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

I love living at Ellison! The facility and amenities are fantastic, and the staff really make the place even more amazing. They help create community, plan good events, and take the time to get to know you. I appreciate all they do!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

LOVE it here! Staff is amazing, they are super friendly and will help you with whatever you need in a professional and timely matter. Best place to live in Greenville!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

We have lived her for 6 months - the management and maintenance team go out of their way to help all residents. The amenities are amazing and it is a great place to live!

Reply from Ellison on Broad

The staff makes Ellison a great place to live. You can tell they genuinely enjoy the residents and are extremely helpful no matter the question or request.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Just moved in and I don’t remember being so excited to move into an apt! Great location and close to everything in walking distance, great staff and just a great feel overall.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

Ellison on Broad is a great place to come home to each day. Never a problem finding a park in the floor level garage, easy to access mail room, coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby, up-to-date roomy apartment, all make EOB the place I love to come back to.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

My husband and I reviewed 11 apartments in downtown Greenville and elected to rent from Ellison on Broad. It’s new, clean, centrally located, nice amenities, parking garage, the bathrooms were a good size and we liked the kitchen with the white cabinets. Ohter complexes had smaller units, less desirable location, dark kitchens, smaller bathrooms for one bedrooms, not as many amenities.

Reply from Ellison on Broad

This is a fabulous place to live. The leasing staff and maintenance team are absolutely the best. Social events each month are a great opportunity to meet people. As an added advantage, it’s only minutes walk away from downtown Greenville. I’d highly recommend Ellison on Broad to anyone interested in renting in Greenville.