Ellison on Broad

The BEST! Everyone is so friendly! Apartments are beautiful and spacious. The location is so perfect being so close to everything downtown. I am so thankful to call Ellison on Broad home.
I love living at Ellison- The location is great. The gym and pool are up to date and very well kept. My apartment overlooks the side court yard and is beautiful and peaceful.
We just moved in and couldn't be more excited about living at Ellison. The apartment itself is amazing with spacious rooms and great storage space. We also love the amenities! From the pool to the lounge and coffee machine there's always a spot for everyone to enjoy. We really like the events for the residents too. The best feature is probably the safety of the apartment. Not only is the surrounding area great but there are lots of features to keep all the residents safe and sound when they are home and away!
Very nice apartment community with a great staff. All maintenance request have been completed quickly and professionally. The front office staff are wonderful and make sure everything is in order.
EoB has been an incredible experience since moving here 2 months ago. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. The community is extremely dog friendly and I wouldn't live in any other apartment in greenville!
Best apartment community in Greenville! Highly recommend to anyone already here or planning on moving to the area! The leasing staff is very helpful though everything!
Great place to live. Our unit overlooks the private courtyard. Great place to do yoga in morning and evening. Love how pet friendly our community is. My dogs are very relaxed too. Decent sized gym. Small indoor yoga room if needed. Pool, grills &other rooftop decks to use. Great people, well managed, awesome location. Near grocery, fitness, downtown. I can walk everywhere! Our 1bdrm has tons of built in storage space & all hdwd flooring.
The building itself is like a resort-what more could I ask for? Marissa and Nicole have been exceptional- professional, kind, and friendly every time we interact.
The place good. So good it's good. I live in a place that's keeping me alive. So glad I have a roof. Very important. Can i have the 500 bucks now?
This apartment’s location is very good. Facility is new. But parking lot is small. Especially tree floor is so bad. I recommend adjust lenders appointment plan.