Ellison on Broad

LOVE it here! Staff is amazing, they are super friendly and will help you with whatever you need in a professional and timely matter. Best place to live in Greenville!
We have lived her for 6 months - the management and maintenance team go out of their way to help all residents. The amenities are amazing and it is a great place to live!
The staff makes Ellison a great place to live. You can tell they genuinely enjoy the residents and are extremely helpful no matter the question or request.
Just moved in and I don’t remember being so excited to move into an apt! Great location and close to everything in walking distance, great staff and just a great feel overall.
Ellison on Broad is a great place to come home to each day. Never a problem finding a park in the floor level garage, easy to access mail room, coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby, up-to-date roomy apartment, all make EOB the place I love to come back to.
My husband and I reviewed 11 apartments in downtown Greenville and elected to rent from Ellison on Broad. It’s new, clean, centrally located, nice amenities, parking garage, the bathrooms were a good size and we liked the kitchen with the white cabinets. Ohter complexes had smaller units, less desirable location, dark kitchens, smaller bathrooms for one bedrooms, not as many amenities.
This is a fabulous place to live. The leasing staff and maintenance team are absolutely the best. Social events each month are a great opportunity to meet people. As an added advantage, it’s only minutes walk away from downtown Greenville. I’d highly recommend Ellison on Broad to anyone interested in renting in Greenville.
Everyone knew my name before I even signed a lease. They are all extremely nice and actually care about your experience. The residents are all very supportive.
What a great place to call home! Friendly staffs, friendly residents and a great location downtown Greenville with walking distance to so many places and on top of that, direct access to the swamp rabbit. Just loving it.
Everything for the most part has been good. Management has worked with us to get the issues resolved. We are here temporarily, but could be coming back next year. If so, we'd like to stay here again.