Clean grounds in a really pretty part of town. Quit we have lived here for over a year. No loud late night parties. The best office staff same since we first moved in.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great place to live. These apartments are quite, friendly staff, and in a nice neighborhood. And they have easy options to pay the rent. Thank you

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great! I love it here. It's nice and quiet. There's many parks to choose from to take your kids to go play at. It is not far from the grocery store either.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

An older complex that could use some attention. Great staff & maintenance. Great shade & a nice little park next door. Would like to see more emphasis placed on the parking issue.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Management strives to make sure the property is well kept. Property website also makes it very easy to contact them or submit work orders. Maintenance also responds to work orders promptly.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Motivational rewards like these are always a positive thing especially for an apartment complex. I would love to see more like get to know your Nieghbor night

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Love the staff!!! Love the coming upgrades. Great choice of communities! The floor plans are unique, the pool is beautiful. Love that adjacent park!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Mary is the best manager ever!! Her and her staff are amazing!! Property is always clean and pretty. Never have to wait for maintenance to fix something, usually same day service.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My first visit to an Creek was very pleasant staff was helpful and answering any questions that I had they were very professional we laughed and joked and had a good time they were very experienced and knew what they were doing they explained everything through to me It really has been Pleasures here at Elm Creek Apartments

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We've been living in this apartment complex for almost a year now. Very safe, clean and well maintained community. Employees and the management are very helpful as always they have great customer service.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything is really great here. It's a nice friendly community with no problems in the year i have been here and the staff is very helpful.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I like the apartments it's in a nice area . They keep the community clean . The pool stay open and clean all year . The two ladies that work in the front office are so nice and very helpful

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Everything is great so far. Just wished it was more of a gated community. To have a computer room with a printer for those of us who cannot afford one right now, also, for the staff to actually listen to the residents. I have experienced two sided stories so far and just stopped calling if anything breaks because I know they are going to get tired of me calling.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Mary is such a helpful & patient manager! I'm an elderly resident & she has really gone out of her way helping me get all the paperwork & even putting me in touch with someone to get a lower cable tv rate.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great complex. Nice and quiet. A great view if the trails from my porch. You can see wildlife. Management and staff are great. Affordable living and wonderful schools.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have been at Elm Creek over 5 years ...I have had a very pleasant experience all 5 years...great staff...good neighbors...all issues I have had are fixed promptly.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

We have had a great experience so far maintenance is very helpful and all of the staff is nice. The community always looks great and the facilities are usually very well kept.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Absolutely love Elm Creek and the whole Kingwood area. Here at the complex it feels peaceful and quiet. A beautiful pool and small workout area to enjoy. You feel safe and secure as well. A beautiful place in the livable forrest.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Checked out the ADT map for crime for Elm Creek Apartments and it is has a low crime incidence and rated safe, also Mary was very helpful assuring customer satisfaction providing ease of being a part of this community. The apartment was sparking clean and very comfortable for a 1 bedroom A2. So far loving it.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Excellent customer service hdjjdbhs fjfkskfjs ddjdifi fjfkdjsj djdjdhwhfj djdjsbf dkfjsjfks difkdns fkdjdbf dkkdbd. Djfidjd fkkdufnfoqo dksog

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I have been having constant issues with my ac but other than that I love the apartment it's roomy. The only problem is the price is to high for. One bedroom

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

My daughter and I love it here. Maintenance is so fast, better than any other maintenance I've ever had to deal with. The front desk ladies are very nice. The complex is peaceful. Defiantly love it here!

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Great complex to live in. The ladies in the office are awesome, always available if needed. Security of the complex could be a little better.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

Super friendly and nice. It is always so quiet around here. I love being able to go to the pool and tht we get pool tags to the community pool.

Reply from Elm Creek Apartments

I love living at Elm Creek. I've been here for closing in on 4 years now. The property well kept. It's the only apartment I've ever lived in that was so completely sound proof!