So far my experience has been very positive. Leasing and getting information from the staff has been super easy. Looking forward to a pleasant stay here in the community

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance is on point! Structure of the building has a solid and stable foundation since my 2 years of living there not once have I encountered any bad interactions or complaints from neighbors. The area is well maintained and location is easily accessible.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park is a amazing place to live! I have been here almost two years and I am still so happy. The staff here is so great and helpful with any needs you have. Maintenance never takes long to come out and they really keep this place clean. I love Emerson Park!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I think this is one of the best apartment I have ever been to and specially I like the environment around this location. Perfect place to live.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very clean community. The staff is helpful and friendly. No crime and/or loud neighbors. If something is wrong they always fix it the day of

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Well-kept grounds, friendly and helpful staff, only issue is the constant gate issues and the outdated fixtures/appliances in the units considering how much money we pay for rent.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far is ok, the only complain I have is parking, must of the spaces are for rent not many are available for first come first serve. The complex are is beautiful and always clean.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here for five years now and really like the property. The maintenance team is awesome and takes care of things in a timely manner. There a few things that we are charged for without our choosing (trash, billing fee) and they need to put the speed bumps back that were there when I first moved in because people speed through the property all the time, but besides that I like the property and the office personnel always takes care of my requests.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Got all 4 of my tires stolen on the property. I know you can’t prevent this however adding a camera to both gates would decrease the odds of criminals coming on the property as a detourant

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've lived in these apartments for a little over a year now and have been very pleased. I do not have a lot of interaction with the front office staff, but when I do they are very helpful. Maintenance staff always answers calls quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments. I have lived here for 2 years and don’t really have many complaints. If you need maintenance done they usually are out the next day with it fixed and no questions are asked.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good and safe place to live. Been here for 2 years and haven’t had any troubles. Only down side is the $15 valet trash (which isn’t an option).

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's been a whirlwind with this complex. Some bad but mostly good. I'll start with the bad. 1) There is definitely not enough parking within this complex. It almost forces you to buy covered parking. 2) Valet trash is non negotiable, even if your front door is 15ft. from the dumpster. 3) They only allow a very limited list of cable and network providers, this excludes bug names like Comcast, AT&T and Google Fiber. 4) Lastly, the gate almost never stays working. It always seems to break and even the back gate will no longer let you in, only out. As far as the good, they have done a good deal of it. 1) Gave us a decent cut in rent after resigning the lease where as most complexes charge more. 2) Their priority is us. That includes our safety and for the most part our satisfaction. 3) Under new management, they've seen to be doing a lot more around the complex which could potentially fix some of the negative parts within the complex since they have already been making changes. Lets hope anyways.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Been here for 2 years. Nice and quiet complex. Staff is very friendly and takes care of your needs. They are doing renovations around the grounds to keep up appearances.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Clean surroundings, good community for a family, resident friendly staff. Very good maintenance staff team! We've been here for 2 years, my son loves this place especially the play area for kids and the swimming pool. Excellent management.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff handles any problem that I have quickly and very pleasant. The new manager is so engaging and very approachable every time I see her...great addition to the property.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This has been the best placed I’ve lived since I moved on my own!! I love watching the fountain at night. I would recommend this complex to everyone!!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

They look nice but they must of skimped on construction. Sounds carry. Can hear people upstairs walking and peiple walking on stairs outside. Im on second floor and can hear people talking on the phone in normal tone walking around retention pond. With the price of rent , $1400, the quality should be better as to drown out noise

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very peaceful place to live, the experience is like nothing I’ve ever experienced I will definitely be recommending other ppl including my friends and family

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

All I can say is I enjoy living here and if it were not for Sunny, Abby and the other super folks who are in charge; it would be a tough situation even tougher. The maintenance staff is awesome and the grounds are always impeccably kept. Thank you.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Happy to call this place home. Love the bodies of water and blue color scheme. Very calming. I also love the surrounding open fields. One of the reason I picked this place.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live with great amenities. Property is quiet and office staff is very friendly. It is easy access to freeway and close to shopping areas.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

This is a Beautiful complex and the staff are great! Great neighborhood with a great school district close to all the shopping! I’m so happy to move over here!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Emerson Park is a great place to live. The price is good for how nice the apartments are, it is a gated complex (so you feel safe), and they offer many awesome amenities! My husband and I just renewed for another year!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. We only planned to stay a year but when we move it will have been 3 years. The office staff is super friendly and helpful and the maintenance guys are always quick to respond.