My husband and I have lived in this complex for almost two years, and we love the fact that the office staff has stayed the same! Those ladies are always so sweet and helpful! We also love that the grounds stay clean and clear of trash that’s to the hardworking maintenance staff!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

No complaints. Ladies in office are very nice. One complaint - kind of hard driving out of the complex onto the main street (FM 528 freeway)

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good negber good good school close to freeway clean nice customer service good gym is good too in as ND out I good exit door have camera system

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The Emerson Park Apartment homes is a Safe and relaxing living environment. It also has Beautiful landscapes, clean and spacious apartments.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great quiet and cleaned apartment grounds. Enjoy walking around the water features and just lounging around the picnic table by the water. The residents are all so nice

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Feel safe here. The lakes are nice. Only problem I have is the wasps in the summer. I live on 3rd floor and they make nets up here every year. Also alot of spider nests next to my door. Other then that great place to live!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far my experience here has been nothing less that great. The maintenance request was handled quickly after it was put in, the ladies at the front desk are always giving a warm welcome anytime you walk through the door

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s a good community I like neighborhood it’s great, It has a good location, the neighbors are nice, It is calm and safe, has the best schools

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Amazing experience, I’m a new resident and the amenities are more than I could have ever imagined, extremely beautiful apartment complex and great staff!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the fountains. It is very peaceful. The residents are nice. The trash pick up is convenient. The package storage system works great. I’m glad I live here.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s nice to see gazebos and surrounding clean. Almost 2 years staying here. Nice community and staff. Planning to renew my lease. Kids enjoy too

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is a very quiet peaceful place. It is always well kept and we have no issues with bugs or anything else.Feels like home.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Well I have been living here for 5 month and have not had any major issues. It’s pretty quiet and peaceful. Rarely do I have to put in work orders which is a huge plus for me.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've only been here a couple of weeks, but so far its been a great experience !!!!! Very happy with my choice of Emerson Park ! One downfall I will say and it's no fault of the management, I walk my dog about 4/5 times a day and have noticed A LOT of people do not pick up after their pups :(

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great apt community I have been living here for 5 years. From the office staff to the maintenance team I have always had a good experience with all of them. Great place to live even with kids.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The Emerson Apartments are extremely quiet and clean! The Office Staff are proficient which makes the move-in transition seamless. Love valet trash pickup.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice so far, gate opener is not working, and I have not had a chance to use gym yet. Other then that great so far. The garbage service is very nice.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Office girls are very friendly and knowledgeable. The place is kept clean. Looks like a great place to live. Quite, awesome size pool. The lakes look nice and well kept.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community is amazing I really love it and plan to live here for awhile. The community is clean and very well kept and safe environment for my children

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The apartment staff was very nice during our initial visits and during the lease sign-up process. It was a very smooth and painless process. I am looking forward to joining this community.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very nice, clean, and amazing apartment complex! Has very nice walking paths around the ponds. Very laid back community, filled with friendly neighbors.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

A very safe and nice community to live in. It has multiple walking paths around the ponds. We have lived here for 6 months and we really liked it. We decided to live here for cuple years.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the view in my apartment and how peaceful is it during the day and at night. It feels like I’m truly at home. I’m glad I chose Emerson park!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Pretty good place to live. Maintenance is amazing, they are out fixing your issues same or next day. Office staff is nice and answers any questions you have. And I love the new parcel service. It's super easy and convenient.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love it here!! I've been here since June 2108 and since then I have no complaints. Ever since I moved in a have been very pleased with the upkeep and cleanliness of the apartment complex as a whole. I have plans to resign my lease here because I will not be able to find the price and quality of a place like this anywhere else.