I love the view in my apartment and how peaceful is it during the day and at night. It feels like I’m truly at home. I’m glad I chose Emerson park!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Pretty good place to live. Maintenance is amazing, they are out fixing your issues same or next day. Office staff is nice and answers any questions you have. And I love the new parcel service. It's super easy and convenient.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love it here!! I've been here since June 2108 and since then I have no complaints. Ever since I moved in a have been very pleased with the upkeep and cleanliness of the apartment complex as a whole. I have plans to resign my lease here because I will not be able to find the price and quality of a place like this anywhere else.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I genuinely enjoy this place. It’s clean and quiet and that is what is important to me. And the rent is a good rate from what I have found around the area. I would recommend to anyone

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Nice quiet community feels very welcoming and safe. Love my view of the pond from out of my living room window. Always very clean and maintenance is great!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Staff is amazing and very helpful. Location is perfect for what I need with work and family. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone searching for a nice quiet place.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I made the right choice leasing with Emerson Park and the Milestone family!!! The ladies in the office are amazing (ask for Candace, she’s a doll)!!!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s been a month and so far I am happy with my decision to move here. The grounds are nice and the staff have been friendly and professional.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Good envoirment, secure and clean appartments, working Appliances, complaints resolve ratio is 100% with quick response, way better customer services then other appartment system..love yaa

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Safe and convenient location, everything is close. I live here with my 5 year old son and in the summers particularly he is always occupied with other residents children. The pool is well kept and clean and almost always a good time.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have the best balcony view and the staff here is awesome! No issues at all and everything is so clean and neat. Everything is so organized too.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It’s good we have a lot of friends lhgxfjbccgjnggk gob gmnfuk jbthks ghjfghy hhfhjk hyagbbdg yjjgjjkj hhjffjjf eghkkkkjg god ghee HHS’s hfsafdrghjj

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love Emerson Park because it’s sprawling beauty, great staff, and peace and quiet make it a privilege to make Emerson Park my home, hopefully forever!!!!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

i love this place, its quite,safe,clean,organized . and the guys at the management office are amazing ,professional helpful and friendly. they will do their best to help you and solve you problems

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I have been here since July 2017. It has been great experience so far, although little expensive. Great amenities, clean and quite place, looking forward to renew the lease.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Great front staff and great maintenance staff! Very friendly. The apartments did not flood in Harvey. The apartments are quiet which is good after a long day at work.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

It's a nice property with a nice location that's pretty secluded, away from too much major traffic of the area. It's a quiet community which is also a plus.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the complex, and the office staff is super friendly! It’s always quiet and peaceful. The trash pick up is really helpful and convenient!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The community is nice and fairly quiet. Easy access to the freeway. Maintenance staff is great! The grounds are maintained well. Wish we had other cable options besides Direct Path.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Peaceful management is awesome Good neighbor's Location location location 5mins from hospital, baybrook mall, groceries stores Aldo,Costco 2mins away

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I live here for 2 years and I consider it a good place to live, very quiet and safe. The staff of the office is friendly and efficient, the maintenance service is very good, fast, I have great experiences and I consider that King is very efficient with his work and very respectful. I recommended some friends to live here and already in December they will begin their contract and I also renewed my contract for one more year. I have a dog and I love to walk around the lake with your company even at night, it is very safe and fun. The people are very friendly. The location of the apartment complex is perfect, we have all the market and the I-45 highway nearby. There is no noise and that is perfect for me.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I've lived at Emerson park for 6 years. The leasing office staff and maintenance crew are very considerate and always same day service. Michael

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

So far our experience here has exceeded our expectations. The office staff has beyond helpful from day one. The location and amenities are superb. Just what we were looking for!

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

We love the tranquil nature of the community. Very good place to stay with family and kids. I would recommend this place, good school district, very accommodating office staff and very good maintenance.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I absolutely love staying here! The staff is wonderful! Any concerns and all work orders are addressed promptly. My only complaints are that the fitness gym equipment could be updated and there is only one service provider for cable and internet...other than that... WONDERFUL place to live.