Emerson Park Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

I’m glad I moved here the apartments are clean and well maintained. The neighborhood is nice and the location is central. There’s always parking
I’m only two weeks in and so far it’s been great. Haven’t fully unpacked but I’m looking forward to being here for awhile. I’m really enjoying the valet trash pick up.
this is a great property to live at. its beautiful, quiet and well kept. I have been living here almost one year. the only complaint I have is we have no freedom of choice for internet or cable and Comcast is not available. we have to use frontier and directtv
Love this apartment complex Very clean and well organized I love the gym and the cool It’s pretty quiet I love how the gate code changes every month. Very safe
Staff members are very nice. Apartment complex is very beautiful. This is a good place to live, very quiet and also very nice. This community maintained clean.
These apartments are very gorgeous out of all the others around the area this one stood out for alot of reasons including the great atmosphere
Place is pretty quite. You can hear your neighbors sometimes but not everyday. The back gate is broken which is bad since the bus picks up and drops off kids there. You have to dodge 3 lanes of traffic to get in the front gate. Plus you bottom your car out every time. If there is a game at the stadium then you will have to sit in the turn lane forever just to catch a break in the traffic to get in. Trash pickup is required but they never pickup, put trash out last night and they never got it.
I love it here! The staff is so nice and helpful. The grounds keepers do a great job maintaining the grounds, while keeping the apartment complex looking its best. So proud to say that I live here!
So far it has been great. Office staff are very nice and helpful. Property is very quite and well maintained. The residents are friendly. It nice to be able to sit outside and listen to the fountains in the water areas on the property
I've had a great experience living here.The rent rate I'm paying is good, the staff is super friendly and maintenance is fast with repairs. I will never forget hurricane Harvey. I was here at the apartment for the storm and luckily the apartment complex didn't over flood. I was very thankful we all were okay. I also love the location. I've reviewed others apartments and this complex so far is great for having everything so close by.