Maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Apartment is clean and safe. Only frustrating thing is having to pay on the first of the month and not being able to pay the day before.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I love the community and my surrounding neighbors are all friendly. The maintenance are fantastic and so nice and keto you inform of what they're doing.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

I am the oldest resident at this apartment complex. I have lived here for 9 1/2 years and have been through 3 different changes in management and owners. The complex it self has recently had a cosmetic face lift but out that that is still basically the same place. It's very quiet, clean and spacious.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Love this complex. My first time moving out and this was my first choice. Loved it from the second i looked at the apartments they had to offer. Many floor plans to choose from and the women at the front really know how to cater to your needs.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Very attentive to the residents needs and concerns. Maitnance is very prompt and efficient when it comes to responding to tenants work orders. This community is very friendly and safe.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Have been a resident since 2010. Beautiful, well-maintained and great office/maintenance staff always available to assist in your every need.

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

The office staff is great and very helpful! They make the process of applying and moving in very easy! I look forward to a new home here at Emerson Park

Reply from Emerson Park Apartment Homes

Staff members are very nice. Apartment complex is very quite. I have never had any issues. They do need more non covered parking for visitors.